Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17578 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 06:11:25 AM »

You are more brainless than ever. You never condone the killing of an innocent human being, stupid. Those victims probably had kids, who need there mom's and dad's. Are you that retarded? It's time to grow up you big, fat ticturd. 
meltdown.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 06:18:43 AM »

You are more brainless than ever. You never condone the killing of an innocent human being, stupid. Those victims probably had kids, who need there mom's and dad's. Are you that retarded? It's time to grow up you big, fat ticturd. 

hey if they had no kids and no family... Would it be ok than to make fun of them?

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »
hey if they had no kids and no family... Would it be ok than to make fun of them?

No, and I don't believe that he is "making fun" of it. It's a sad thing when innocent people are killed. He shouldn't be "cheering on" the killer like he is. Don't stick up for that moron, you know how stupid he is. Here, I'll save him the post.......

Meltdown.
Cam ad mi

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 06:26:42 AM »

When your Pushed... killin' is as easy as breathing.
Oh please!  ::)    Like when your pushed outta the way at the gym.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
haha they won't recover

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 06:31:44 AM »

No, and I don't believe that he is "making fun" of it. It's a sad thing when innocent people are killed. He shouldn't be "cheering on" the killer like he is. Don't stick up for that moron, you know how stupid he is. Here, I'll save him the post.......

Meltdown.

SEriously who said they were innocent? Or better... what made them innocent in your opinion?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 06:33:25 AM »
Squaddy is proving to be quite the anarchist.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 06:34:11 AM »

Meltdown.

Welcome to the internet, where contradiction is perfectly acceptable (and an art form) :)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=199016.msg2742837#msg2742837

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 06:35:22 AM »
Welcome to the internet, where contradiction is perfectly acceptable (and an art form) :)

You like that threat don't you? :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 06:36:31 AM »
point is that these pieces of garbage gave out tickets and abused their authority on a guy trying to make a living and the guy finally decided he was going to fight back.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 06:38:07 AM »
This kind of thing happens every few years.  They always end up being folk heros.  The news talks about what a hideous sick mind did this but most people in private say good!  At some point you'd think they'd get a clue.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 06:38:42 AM »

Yes, its ok to mourn a guy who took so many drugs he killed himself ,but lets all laugh at the deaths of Policemen who had no say in the laws that had been passed, would lose their jobs if they didnt follow orders and would not be able to feed their families  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 06:39:23 AM »
Squaddy is proving to be quite the anarchist.

You wouldn't know the first thing about anarchy

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 06:40:36 AM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.

WOW, now they need to do that in the bronx..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 06:40:57 AM »
Yes, its ok to mourn a guy who took so many drugs he killed himself ,but lets all laugh at the deaths of Policemen who had no say in the laws that had been passed, would lose their jobs if they didnt follow orders and would not be able to feed their families  ::)
i look at cops the same way i look at a soldier, you decide to carry a gun you take the consequences of what you choose.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 06:43:44 AM »
SEriously who said they were innocent? Or better... what made them innocent in your opinion?

You know I'm right so the only recourse is typing up some more mindless jibberish. If I were you, I would defend myself in that way as well. Cowards run together.
Cam ad mi

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 06:44:15 AM »
i look at cops the same way i look at a soldier, you decide to carry a gun you take the consequences of what you choose.
That's exactly right.  People abuse their power and look what happens now.  They could have avoided all this with a sitdown with the guy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 06:47:02 AM »
I would consider this guy awesome if he had spared the killing (a not especially great punishment) and instead, robbed their houses to recouped his costs.  Considering he clearly had a deathwish I believe the gumption to do just about anything would not be in question here.  I definitely would have understood if he felt the need to cleanse his buttocks with the cool refreshing texture of an enemies' toothbrush.

That to me, is worthy of applause. 

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2008, 06:47:42 AM »
point is that these pieces of garbage gave out tickets and abused their authority on a guy trying to make a living and the guy finally decided he was going to fight back.

No the point is that this guy killed 5 people, because he didn't want to spend the money to rent out 7 spaces in a parking lot.
Cam ad mi

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2008, 06:51:33 AM »
That's exactly right.  People abuse their power and look what happens now.  They could have avoided all this with a sitdown with the guy.

These cops were shot at random. How does he know that these were the cops that wrote the tickets? They didn't abuse their power. C'mon..........Sheeeeeesh
Cam ad mi

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 06:52:13 AM »

Dude has a head like a pitbull

Looks like a chubby version of big_mal ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 06:52:41 AM »

You know I'm right so the only recourse is typing up some more mindless jibberish. If I were you, I would defend myself in that way as well. Cowards run together.

Oh please ::) you cannot handle somebody who has another opinion than you, pathetic I asked you
a legit question and you come back with insulting my intelligence?
I think it's better to put you on ignore your as much fun as testicle cancer.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 06:53:11 AM »
Looks like a chubby version of big_mal ;D
no offense but if you said that to this dude's face he would whip your ass.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 06:53:43 AM »

These cops were shot at random. How does he know that these were the cops that wrote the tickets? They didn't abuse their power. C'mon..........Sheeeeeesh

oh look people weez was there, he has more facts than we do ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 06:55:01 AM »
Maybe his neighbours were tired of having seven [7!] vehicles blocking up the street?  ???