Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 40963 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #200 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »
Good interview!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:21 AM »
Good interview!

You actually bothered to watch all 3?  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #202 on: July 08, 2011, 11:09:05 AM »
Yeah,I got no life!  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #203 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:13 PM »
someone shoudl bann this matt c from this baording for real ,, this is obsession ,, and more importantly MISGUIDING!,, there is a reason nortom doesnt come here,, he knows that if he did he would be put to shame,, very easy to sit and lie to kids,, harder to come before god of hormone and ask forgivness,, this fella sit and lie ,,as simple as that,, he sit and lie,,

THICK FACE! lean body! = user of hormones,, he used orald and injects,, he doesnt even go one way ,, he use everything in the arsenal to advance which he cant because his genetic respond lack! ,, the fact he say to you fellas that you can gain 20lb and then 10 lb naturally ....yes if you malnurished!! you only gain up to up to upppp to! 7 lb naturaly every years and it gets much much smaller after the first 2 years,,

the type of gains he talk about the 5 lb the 2.5 lb every year of lean muscle...IS THE GAINS WE HORMONIZED BODYBUILD GET!! NOT TRUE NATURALS!,,

by the way he look unhealthy,, i suggest warmly for him to be checked WARMLY ,, he look like there is problem with kidnys ,, now remember everything i say usualy happen ,, and im telling you here that this fella may very well suffer kidny problem as of now! ,,this is not just oral face look of the purplish nature and the puffed or thick look of face anadrola causes you ,, this is also not the dianabola pffiness in face,, this is more of a water problem that come from kidny and diuretic usage,, if i was really a mean hearted fella i wouldnt say a word about it ,, but since matt c here warship the kid ,,and since the kid read every word i say i WARMLY SUGGEST TO  be very careful ..the kidnys are not in a good place nortom

no response needed ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 08, 2011, 02:58:05 PM »
haha layne norton is the man matt c would have wanted to be so bad. But he has no education, a shity 9bucks an hour job , is shorter, smaller, uglier, dumber... His attempts at imitating him making youtube videos about his natural lifts nobody gives a fuck about are pathetic...

Sad.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »
How? Let's see.......how many Layne related threads have you made in the last 2 years? I saw 3 here at least and that is not counting MD and other boards, so its not just this thread. You constantly post about him and obsess about if he is natural or not. You search and look at his videos all the time and proof to that is this "new interview" you posted...I didn't even know it existed.
I can't speak for everyone here, but I couldn't care less about him..I made 1 post here before the one addressing you and that's it...
Seriously, you need to stop obsessing about him, focus on your own things.

Does Layne pay you to go to other boards and post about him? I mean, what do these videos have to do with my post and your response to it? Now that I think about it, you just try to promote his name out there.

Let me put my 2 cents here as an amateur psychologist

Matt C PRETENDS to be a Layne supporter but is massively jealous of him

He posts these with the direct intent to get Layne BASHED

He'll post in the middle of one of these long threads "Layne uses drugs?"

He also uses Layne's name to draw attention is his "comparable" deadlift strength and videos.

Matt C - Shut the F*uck up and quit using Layne for your ulterior motives!

io856

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »
someone shoudl bann this matt c from this baording for real ,, this is obsession ,, and more importantly MISGUIDING!,, there is a reason nortom doesnt come here,, he knows that if he did he would be put to shame,, very easy to sit and lie to kids,, harder to come before god of hormone and ask forgivness,, this fella sit and lie ,,as simple as that,, he sit and lie,,

THICK FACE! lean body! = user of hormones,, he used orald and injects,, he doesnt even go one way ,, he use everything in the arsenal to advance which he cant because his genetic respond lack! ,, the fact he say to you fellas that you can gain 20lb and then 10 lb naturally ....yes if you malnurished!! you only gain up to up to upppp to! 7 lb naturaly every years and it gets much much smaller after the first 2 years,,

the type of gains he talk about the 5 lb the 2.5 lb every year of lean muscle...IS THE GAINS WE HORMONIZED BODYBUILD GET!! NOT TRUE NATURALS!,,

by the way he look unhealthy,, i suggest warmly for him to be checked WARMLY ,, he look like there is problem with kidnys ,, now remember everything i say usualy happen ,, and im telling you here that this fella may very well suffer kidny problem as of now! ,,this is not just oral face look of the purplish nature and the puffed or thick look of face anadrola causes you ,, this is also not the dianabola pffiness in face,, this is more of a water problem that come from kidny and diuretic usage,, if i was really a mean hearted fella i wouldnt say a word about it ,, but since matt c here warship the kid ,,and since the kid read every word i say i WARMLY SUGGEST TO  be very careful ..the kidnys are not in a good place nortom

no response needed ,,

gh15 approved

THIS. NATURALS D0N'T GAIN 5LBS 0F MUSCLE EVERY YEAR F0R 10 YEARS.