Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 40950 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
New Layne Norton interview.
« on: June 25, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »
http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/layne-norton-pro-natural-bodybuilder

It's impressive to me how great Layne's nutrition is.  I asked Layne once how he manages to eat so much and he said he is always hungry.  Obviously that helps and he has the results to show for it.  Since he has expressed an interest in continuing powerlifting, I wonder how much higher his lifts will get.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 12:22:54 AM »
http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/layne-norton-pro-natural-bodybuilder

It's impressive to me how great Layne's nutrition is.  I asked Layne once how he manages to eat so much and he said he is always hungry.  Obviously that helps and he has the results to show for it.  Since he has expressed an interest in continuing powerlifting, I wonder how much higher his lifts will get.

depends on how high he is willing to up the dose :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 12:25:56 AM »
depends on how high he is willing to up the dose :)

Layne consumes gear?  ???

What are we talking about here, maybe a 20mg daily course of dbol for four weeks here and there?  Some fake/under-dosed test?  Something more?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »
Layne consumes gear?  ???

What are we talking about here, maybe a 20mg daily course of dbol for four weeks here and there?  Some fake/under-dosed test?  Something more?

N0. ANY0NE THAT DEADLIFTS 700 PLUS IS 0N A L0T 0F GEAR. IS THERE A Y0UTUBE LINK? LINK D0SEN'T W0RK.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:36:58 AM »

What are we talking about here, maybe a 20mg daily course of dbol for four weeks here and there?  Some fake/under-dosed test?  Something more?
Bro - stop acting an ass  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:45:28 AM »
N0. ANY0NE THAT DEADLIFTS 700 PLUS IS 0N A L0T 0F GEAR. IS THERE A Y0UTUBE LINK? LINK D0SEN'T W0RK.

700 is very high but I do have two friends who both deadlift over 550 and I honestly don't think they are on anything.  Layne is structured well for the deadlift with his long arms.  He is huge though at 200 pounds in contest condition.  Between both his size and insane strength, I definitely see why people think he consumes gear.

On the MD board, I merely said Layne looks like he uses gear based on his size and people were bashing me.  Basically, they were bashing me for saying he is huge.  ::)  Most people his size would be using so it's not like it's an unreasonable assumption.  I want to say just one thing though which is that Layne seems like a very sincere guy to me and he is adamant about not consuming gear.

Bro - stop acting an ass  ::)

Alright, fine.  Just saying.

PS - Layne looks great.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »

I hope this is sarcasm.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »
700 is very high but I do have two friends who both deadlift over 550 and I honestly don't think they are on anything.  Layne is structured well for the deadlift with his long arms.  He is huge though at 200 pounds in contest condition.  Between both his size and insane strength, I definitely see why people think he consumes gear.

On MD, I merely said Layne looks like he uses gear based on his size and people were bashing me.  Basically, they were bashing me for saying he is huge.  ::)  Most people his size would be using so it's not like it's an unreasonable guess.  I want to say just one thing though which is that Layne seems like a very sincere guy to me and he is adamant about not consuming gear.

Alright, fine.  Just saying.

PS - Layne looks great.

Y0UR INTERVIEW LINK D0SEN'T W0RK.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 12:51:17 AM »
it looks like he has a double overhand grip on the deadlift. thats extremely hard. its funny how he walks around in the gym getting ready for his lifts. guys were commenting about how stupid it was
irongearco.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 12:53:37 AM »
I hope this is sarcasm.

I admit I still to this day go back and forth on my thoughts about Layne but if you talk to the man in person you will see he is a very honest man and is adamant about being natural.  And I'm not concerned with him in his day having consumed some M1T's or something, I'm talking about consistent, regular use.

Y0UR INTERVIEW LINK D0SEN'T W0RK.

Hm, try back again tomorrow, the bandwidth has been exceeded.

Try this link instead:

;D  ;D  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 03:32:54 AM »
He is determined and works hard - that's great.
Seems somewhat strange.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 03:43:27 AM »
whats wrong with long sleeves matt?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 03:58:59 AM »
whats wrong with long sleeves matt?

Nothing wrong with showing off a pair of hefty 14 inchers.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 04:02:33 AM »
Nothing wrong with showing off a pair of hefty 14 inchers.

haha he wont show up anymore

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 04:10:03 AM »
matt,, stop with this balonie,, i start not liking you ,, lay nortom is hormonized to the jills for a decade! not for couple years,, his mesurements are close to 18 inch arm in condition ! this is same mesurments as reeves and zane proportionaly ,, same as rodrigez only lay has very bad genetic structure and built even on hormones,,

the thicknes that liar present ,, the condition and the size of muscles,, the offseason weight and size and the competition weight size and condition are all evident of hormonal usage and not something he has been doing for few weeks,, he is one of the utmost liars in the cult ,, i really dont like him and i start not liking you because you come off as FAKE,, both of you used! i stil claim you are the type of fella that can nto maintain usage and thats why you dont grow ....but in his case he dedicated himself to bodybuild and the intake of hormones only did it WHILE LIEING AND THEN BLUNTLY ASKING FROM FELLAS TO NOT COMPETE IN NATURAL ORGANIZATION IF THEY ARE HORMONIZED....why is that?? so he can win or have a chance to do better!

lastly ,, at the end like a good fake natural he pushed the junk supplements,,

im really mad at this video ,, go to muscular develop to post this balonie,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 04:12:21 AM »
and one more thing,, lay nortom arms conditioned at very low bodyfat and NO WATER are mesuring 18 inches close to it 17.75 inches,,which he ofcourse lie and say it is 17 inch....those are big big mesurments of hormonized bodybuild,,infact in the npc highest levels the fellas are 17.5-19.5 inch on stage ....this is bordering sickness what i saw in that video ,,bordering mental sickness!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 04:20:15 AM »
"matt" becomes cockier by the day.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 04:41:25 AM »
Good interview Matt. I do believe Layne is Lifetime NAtural.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 04:43:22 AM »
I've met him a couple of times. One of friendliest guys you'll ever meet. Still have his business card, in fact. Regardin' his drug usage, it's pretty obvious that he uses. Just like you, Matt C, you goddamn liar. ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 05:03:14 AM »

please kill yourself.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 06:42:36 AM »
Excellent point and 100% truth.

Anyone who knows anything about lifting, hormones and possibilities will see the truth.

The rest will continue to buy absolutely useless supplements because it's like religion, they believe in them.

Marketing rules 101: play into peoples feares and desires, make them thing that there is a problem and as solution present your product.

Scared, knowledge-less, uneducated, unenlightened people are best consumers.

Nobody needs an educated, free-minded, own-opinionated, self-sufficient, healthy man or woman. They just are not good consumers and what good are you if you are not a consumer.

'Express yourself, be an individualist but do it through buying stuff, if possible our stuff'

Supplements are 99.6% useless and only basic protein is good in emergency cases. All else is marketing and lies.

Great comment. It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooo ooong time since someone has said something smart on getbig.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 06:53:23 AM »
Doctor Dutch has got a suspicious mind about this gentleman...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 07:05:37 AM »
Matt c for keeping it honest and still in fantastic shape!
A

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 07:07:10 AM »
Matt C always always posts these Layne Norton threads to either:

a) throw Layne under the bus, start controversy, and get everyone to start accusing Layne of drugs

b) use the discussion as an opportunism to talk about his own natural strength and powerlifting abilities

Layne Norton does not take drugs.

gh15 wants to destroy any struggling person's beliefs they can get any results without "hormones" - the one thing in this world that makes him feel important, his supposed expertise, and claim to fame on this earth.

end of thread

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 07:09:18 AM »
Matt C always always posts these Layne Norton threads to either:

a) throw Layne under the bus, start controversy, and get everyone to start accusing Layne of drugs

b) use the discussion as an opportunism to talk about his own natural strength and powerlifting abilities

Layne Norton does not take drugs.

gh15 wants to destroy any struggling person's beliefs they can get any results without "hormones" - the one thing in this world that makes him feel important, his supposed expertise, and claim to fame on this earth.

end of thread
matt c is stronger than layne on benchpress

matt c is one of the elite pound for pound naturals

show some respect or get banned

post reported  >:(
A