Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 41012 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2011, 01:38:40 AM »
Layne has told me he has never even THOUGHT about using gear.

I feel there is no way for Layne to win approval on here.  If he claimed he did pro-hormones back when they were available people would say he did something more recent.  If he said he has used more recently but only here and there, people would say he used more often.  And if he said he used often and described it all in detail, people would say he uses more than he says he does.  No matter what he says, people will call him a liar.

I think I'll be asking Layne for deadlift advice soon.  He's a machine.
you are very naive.. or it's an act ..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2011, 01:59:10 AM »
you are very naive.. or it's an act ..

Layne eats well consistently and has a great structure for deadlift.  I think if I had arms as long as his that my deadlift would be 50 pounds heavier than it is now.  I go back and forth as to whether or not Layne uses - and I don't mean a cycle or two in his 10+ year history training.  I'm talking about consistent use and specifically use during his contests.  A cycle of M1T in 2004 or something like that isn't going to affect his performance today.

But the fact is this: Whether Layne uses or not, he is stronger than almost everyone on this board bashing him, whether they use or not.  So if people have an issue with Layne because they think he's a liar, fine, but very few people on here if anyone can claim that he is not as strong as they are.  Natural or otherwise, he is impressive.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2011, 04:50:55 AM »
Layne eats well consistently and has a great structure for deadlift.  I think if I had arms as long as his that my deadlift would be 50 pounds heavier than it is now.  I go back and forth as to whether or not Layne uses - and I don't mean a cycle or two in his 10+ year history training.  I'm talking about consistent use and specifically use during his contests.  A cycle of M1T in 2004 or something like that isn't going to affect his performance today.

But the fact is this: Whether Layne uses or not, he is stronger than almost everyone on this board bashing him, whether they use or not.  So if people have an issue with Layne because they think he's a liar, fine, but very few people on here if anyone can claim that he is not as strong as they are.  Natural or otherwise, he is impressive.
you are officially dumb in my book honestly

one cannot be THIS stupid

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2011, 04:52:50 AM »

Wow now we really know how deep he is in his lies. Everyone thinks about using at some point, even if it's just a silly "what if?" thought experiment.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2011, 04:53:50 AM »
layne doesnt believe in steroids

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2011, 05:09:19 AM »

Matt C is the dumbest and most naive getbigger EVER.

you are right, one cannot be THIS stupid.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2011, 05:45:13 AM »
Matt C is the dumbest and most naive getbigger EVER.

you are right, one cannot be THIS stupid.
yet he keeps on going... I don't mean to insult him but I refuse to believe a human being can be this oblivious

he also had a mega thread where he put pics with huge oiled bodybuilders with erection while posting comments like " wow..that's big" yet claims not to be a penis lover

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2011, 08:04:12 AM »
yet he keeps on going... I don't mean to insult him but I refuse to believe a human being can be this oblivious

he also had a mega thread where he put pics with huge oiled bodybuilders with erection while posting comments like " wow..that's big" yet claims not to be a penis lover

Matt C is clearly homosexual, and that's not the only thing he's totally delusional about.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »

this proves to me that he is a liar

any man that works out consistently (especially one as obsessed as layne) thinks about using gear

E
E

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2011, 07:20:46 PM »

any man that works out consistently (especially one as obsessed as layne) thinks about using gear

E

100% spot on.

No way anyone in BB could not think about doing gear. Some people might never do it, but they are recreational lifters. Anyone who thinks Norton could be natural probably believes in Santa Claus as well.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »

E

THINK ABOUT IT?? those fuckin kidos fantasize about it more than fuckin their 18 year old wet dream from highschool,, you shoudl see the way they treat what they get.. with hands of a mother!! they take the little pinkies anabols they put it under the light....they check for any defects,, they make sure they just lay it on the bed to smile at it and be friends with it for a while,, then they put it into a bottle very very carefully ...you know the centrum bottle insted of the centrum viatmins...and they make sure its in a coool place ,,and every few hours they walk into the cabinet and look at it to see how the baby is doing away from his mama....maybe it needs diaper change? maybe it needs feeding,, maybe it is too cold and lost his pinkish undertones,,, you shoudl see how they presusly cherich what they get my friend

and the oilsssss ,, they wil make sure they dont shake it too hard because you know...it might distrube the molacular volocity of the inner calmness of the powder inside the oil,,

you should see how much fellas use and abuse and especialy in the beggining  worship! hormones,, they treat them better than they treat their girlfriend,, MUCH BETTER,,

some fellas are collectors,,,they will build the most amazing cycles you can imagiune and never start them ...they will buy and buy and buy and buy just to put it infront fo them and smile at it and have inner happiness seeing the oil in teh ampola smile at them back

THIS CULT IS FUCKED UP FROM THE INSIDE OUT ! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »
THINK ABOUT IT?? those fuckin kidos fantasize about it more than fuckin their 18 year old wet dream from highschool,, you shoudl see the way they treat what they get.. with hands of a mother!! they take the little pinkies anabols they put it under the light....they check for any defects,, they make sure they just lay it on the bed to smile at it and be friends with it for a while,, then they put it into a bottle very very carefully ...you know the centrum bottle insted of the centrum viatmins...and they make sure its in a coool place ,,and every few hours they walk into the cabinet and look at it to see how the baby is doing away from his mama....maybe it needs diaper change? maybe it needs feeding,, maybe it is too cold and lost his pinkish undertones,,, you shoudl see how they presusly cherich what they get my friend

and the oilsssss ,, they wil make sure they dont shake it too hard because you know...it might distrube the molacular volocity of the inner calmness of the powder inside the oil,,

you should see how much fellas use and abuse and especialy in the beggining  worship! hormones,, they treat them better than they treat their girlfriend,, MUCH BETTER,,

some fellas are collectors,,,they will build the most amazing cycles you can imagiune and never start them ...they will buy and buy and buy and buy just to put it infront fo them and smile at it and have inner happiness seeing the oil in teh ampola smile at them back

gh15 approved

lol that must be pretty funny to see ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »

gh15 approved
lol  ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2011, 11:54:47 PM »
it's true tho  :o

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »

gh15 approved

LOL!! fucking...LOL!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:48 AM »

This is honestly hilarious to me.  On getbig if one merely speculates they think Layne may be natural, they get bashed.  On MD, if one merely speculates that Layne has used, they get bashed!  When I claimed Layne looked like he uses on MD, look at the responses I got [copy and paste]:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/96505-Good-Job-Layne-Norton-The-NGA-Universe!?p=2256992&highlight=#post2256992

Am I in the Twilight Zone?  Is this real life?  ???

As my deadlift approaches - and will soon surpass - 500 pounds at 160s body weight, it is becoming clear to me that strength isn't nearly as dependent on muscle size as I once thought.  There's way more to it than size alone.  Thus Layne's 700 deadlift is no longer the shock to me it once was and I no longer use it as evidence of Layne's gear usage.  As for his physique, he is just under 5'11 and competes at around 200.  So according to getbig, what is the maximum size a person can compete at naturally?  5'11 and 180?  I think some of you forget the illusion conditioning creates.

I get that Layne's physique and strength would suggest gear usage and it would be perfectly reasonable to assume he uses, I'm merely saying he is not Ronnie Coleman.  There is room for doubt either way, but as I proved with the MD thread above, even to merely think Layne is natural or a user will get you bashed depending on what board you are posting on.  It's as hilarious to me as it is bewildering.  On MD, people seem to think he looks natural [copy and paste]:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/96505-Good-Job-Layne-Norton-The-NGA-Universe!?p=2255493&viewfull=1#post2255493

So what does one need to be - 220 pounds in contest shape to merely look like they are using gear?  Yeah, I'm sure all people who use gear are over 200 in contest condition.  ::)  99% of juicers are smaller than Layne, thus making it reasonable to assume he uses, but I'm simply saying I have room for doubt.  A cycle or two over his 10+ year training history vs. more frequent use vs. constant use is also another issue of debate.  It would be one thing if Layne used a bit in the past, I'm interested in knowing what extent he is currently using, if any.

225X25?????

Ah, you barely did 18 in the vid, and your form from the start, back and ass off the bench, doesn't count. Try doing Levrone way, and I bet you'll be lucky to get 10 or 12.

Oh brother.  ::)

Yes Kevin, I did do 225 for reps on Tuesday with strict form and you are right, I did not get 19 as my old video showed - I got 23.

I swear some people on here think any amount of strength or size is impossible without running gear.  I was going to post a video of my new one rep max trap bar record of 550, but what's the point?  You can never prove yourself enough on this board.

I think Layne was right to make a generic statement about gear usage and simply repeat it when asked.  He can never win.  A person who thinks Layne may not be using on this board is considered crazy while a person who thinks Layne may be using on MD is considered crazy.  That's just odd.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:43 AM »
This is honestly hilarious to me.  On getbig if one merely speculates they think Layne may be natural, they get bashed.  On MD, if one merely speculates that Layne has used, they get bashed!  When I claimed Layne looked like he uses on MD, look at the responses I got [copy and paste]:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/96505-Good-Job-Layne-Norton-The-NGA-Universe!?p=2256992&highlight=#post2256992

Am I in the Twilight Zone?  Is this real life?  ???

As my deadlift approaches - and will soon surpass - 500 pounds at 160s body weight, it is becoming clear to me that strength isn't nearly as dependent on muscle size as I once thought.  There's way more to it than size alone.  Thus Layne's 700 deadlift is no longer the shock to me it once was and I no longer use it as evidence of Layne's gear usage.  As for his physique, he is just under 5'11 and competes at around 200.  So according to getbig, what is the maximum size a person can compete at naturally?  5'11 and 180?  I think some of you forget the illusion conditioning creates.

I get that Layne's physique and strength would suggest gear usage and it would be perfectly reasonable to assume he uses, I'm merely saying he is not Ronnie Coleman.  There is room for doubt either way, but as I proved with the MD thread above, even to merely think Layne is natural or a user will get you bashed depending on what board you are posting on.  It's as hilarious to me as it is bewildering.  On MD, people seem to think he looks natural [copy and paste]:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/96505-Good-Job-Layne-Norton-The-NGA-Universe!?p=2255493&viewfull=1#post2255493

So what does one need to be - 220 pounds in contest shape to merely look like they are using gear?  Yeah, I'm sure all people who use gear are over 200 in contest condition.  ::)  99% of juicers are smaller than Layne, thus making it reasonable to assume he uses, but I'm simply saying I have room for doubt.  A cycle or two over his 10+ year training history vs. more frequent use vs. constant use is also another issue of debate.  It would be one thing if Layne used a bit in the past, I'm interested in knowing what extent he is currently using, if any.

Oh brother.  ::)

Yes Kevin, I did do 225 for reps on Tuesday with strict form and you are right, I did not get 19 as my old video showed - I got 23.

I swear some people on here think any amount of strength or size is impossible without running gear.  I was going to post a video of my new one rep max trap bar record of 550, but what's the point?  You can never prove yourself enough on this board.

I think Layne was right to make a generic statement about gear usage and simply repeat it when asked.  He can never win.  A person who thinks Layne may not be using on this board is considered crazy while a person who thinks Layne may be using on MD is considered crazy.  That's just odd.

Man, you're obsessed with Layne. You need to move on and focus on things that actually matter.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:08 AM »
Man, you're obsessed with Layne. You need to move on and focus on things that actually matter.

How am I any more obsessed with Layne than anyone posting on here?  The only difference is that I take a slightly different view.  That being I don't know for certain he uses.  New Layne interview:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2011, 10:16:46 AM »
How am I any more obsessed with Layne than anyone posting on here?  The only difference is that I take a slightly different view.  That being I don't know for certain he uses.  New Layne interview:

Well...according to our resident Romanian genius...Mr. Cleanest Natural..It's perfectly plausible that Lizard Men from alternate dimensions live among us on earth and control the minds of many humans. He finds it very easy to believe in bizarre phenomena that basically any scientist or rational person would laugh at. But the possibility that Layne Norton could actually not be on Steroids? Now that...is totally beyond the realms of possibility.. Intergalactic Lizard men here on earth? Yes definitely..A drug free Layne Norton? Nope Totally impossible. Now there's logic for you. ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #196 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:59 AM »
I don't think he's lying. Just really obsessed. Suprised he hasn't injured himself more than he has lifting the weights he does being natural.

Delts is a telltale if natural or not usually. He doesn't have that swole juicerdelts.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:33 AM »
How am I any more obsessed with Layne than anyone posting on here?  The only difference is that I take a slightly different view.  That being I don't know for certain he uses.  New Layne interview:

How? Let's see.......how many Layne related threads have you made in the last 2 years? I saw 3 here at least and that is not counting MD and other boards, so its not just this thread. You constantly post about him and obsess about if he is natural or not. You search and look at his videos all the time and proof to that is this "new interview" you posted...I didn't even know it existed.
I can't speak for everyone here, but I couldn't care less about him..I made 1 post here before the one addressing you and that's it...
Seriously, you need to stop obsessing about him, focus on your own things.

Does Layne pay you to go to other boards and post about him? I mean, what do these videos have to do with my post and your response to it? Now that I think about it, you just try to promote his name out there.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
Layne Norton got picked on a lot when he was younger. This is what drove him to the iron game.

w8m8

« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »
How? Let's see.......how many Layne related threads have you made in the last 2 years? I saw 3 at least here and that is not counting MD and other boards, so its not just this thread. You constantly post about him and obsess about if he is natural or not. You search and look at his videos all the time and proof to that is this "new interview" you posted...I didn't even know it existed.
I can't speak for everyone here, but I couldn't care less about him..I made 1 post here before the one addressing you and that's it...
Seriously, you need to stop obsessing about him, focus on your own things.

Does Layne pay you to go to other boards and post about him? I mean, what do these videos have to do with my post and your response to it? Now that I think about it, you just try to promote his name out there.

LOL .. you're talking to Matt .. he's oblivious to how obsessed and gay he is .. he thinks he's normal and everyone else is strange  ::)

He will keep his threads bumped as much as he can here so he can link to them on his dead board .. the only reason he comes to Getbig is to get things to post on his board and post as many references to his site as he can while he's here .. that's after he's done using gimmicks over there to post oiled men with and without their thongs and viewed his own stupid youtubes 100 times so the count goes up