Author Topic: FLOTUS Power!  (Read 1125 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
FLOTUS Power!
« on: September 05, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »
Sept 5, 2012

Now that’s a convention! That could make people forget all about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s speeches, which is perhaps the best news possible for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. The Democrats made excellent use of real people showing the real life benefits of Obama’s policies. A woman named Stacy Lihn explained how Obamacare saved her daughter, Zoe, who was born with a serious heart condition that requires multiple heart surgeries... or as Republicans call it—“freeloading.”

It was quite a night. Mitt Romney got his ass kicked... by a man who’s been dead for over three years. They showed highlights of Ted Kennedy’s 1994 debate against Mitt Romney. Ted is still a star at Democratic convention over three years after his death. He’s the Tupac Shakur of liberal politicians. 

San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro got the same keynote speaking slot that Barack Obama got back in 2004. Talk about pressure! That’s like taking over the Beatles’ Saturday night gig at the Cavern Club. Julian Castro has a twin brother. If he does end up someday becoming a successful president, that would be an innovative way around the two-term presidential limit. Castro said “the American dream is not a sprint, or even a marathon, but a relay.” Not according to Mitt Romney—according to Mitt, it’s a million-dollar dancing dressage horse.

The night’s big draw, Michelle Obama, chose to go sleeveless. Wow. I didn’t expect to tune in the Democratic convention and see a gun show! Michelle Obama proved that it’s possible to appeal to women without yelling “I love you women!” You don’t have to yell if you’re just telling them the truth.  Michelle said Barack believes that when you go through the “doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you.” But Mitt Romney didn’t really go through the doorway of opportunity—he was born on the other side of it. By the way, Michelle’s speech generated tweets at twice the rate that Mitt Romney’s did. But to be fair, I bet Mitt would have generated even more tweets than Michelle if he had chosen to go sleeveless.
!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: FLOTUS Power!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »
Did she discuss her sex change operation within the context of the health care debate?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »
She looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
wonder if she's ever thought of getting implants or if she's above all of that.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
The racist gimmicks are out in full force tonight.  :D

It's like all the losers from the politics board are up here. I see they are posting in record numbers these days. PEA BRAIN will likely post 1000+ times over the next 10 weeks, just like 2008.  ;D
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »
The gimmicks are out in full force tonight.  :D

It's like all the losers from the politics board are up here. I see they are posting in record numbers these days. PEA BRAIN will likely post 1000+ times over the next 10 weeks, just like 2008.  ;D

Mobacca is desperate to retain her grift

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
Mobacca is desperate to retain her grift
Good to see you drop the gimmicks, PEA BRAIN!

How was your full day of posting nonstop on getbig your work day today, PB?

Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.   
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 07:25:50 PM »
Good to see you drop the gimmicks, PEA BRAIN!

How was your full day of posting nonstop on getbig your work day today, PB?

I'm ABO douche.   

Only a 94er like yourself still worships these thugs.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »
 I saw her put her head in the river and when she came up she had a fish in her mouth, she looked at me and said "gooney goo goo."
time under tension

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:36 PM »
we need more motherly looking FLOTUSes - mamie eisenhower, eleanor roosevelt types.  not someone who looks like she's been practicing her kung fu grip;

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 07:27:52 PM »
When Romney wins the ignorant jiagaboo Benny "I So Bad Want To Be A N/i/g/g/e/r" B will be cutting and pasting stories of voter fraud. But it won't matter. The HIV looking chimp and the First Baboon will be an embarrassing footnote in US History.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »

I'm ABO douche.   

Only a 94er like yourself still worships these thugs.
You = a mentally disturbed loser and unemployed shut-in  ;)
Not to mention a fat little chronic-masturbating turd.  :D

It is not surprising to anyone that you would support "Anybody But Obama."  A Sandusky/Madoff ticket over Obama makes sense to you because you are hopelessly racist and dumb.  :(

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »
You = a mentally disturbed loser and unemployed shut-in  ;)
Not to mention a fat little chronic-masturbating turd.  :D

It is not surprising to anyone that you would support "Anybody But Obama."  A Sandusky/Madoff ticket over Obama makes sense to you because you are hopelessly racist and dumb.  :(

Sandusky has more executive experience than gaybama.