Author Topic: Crooked McCabe Sacked  (Read 22336 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Crooked McCabe Sacked
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2018, 09:35:57 AM »
wow what a suprise

you still can't say which part of what the narrative is false

Nobody ran away. I'm not a special ed teacher, if you're not smart enough to figure it out yourself I'd suggest you give up your right to vote.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2018, 09:58:08 AM »
Talking to yourself?

He’s not that clever
He’d end up arguing with himself

And he'd probably still think he won the argument.

Ok.  This seriously made me laugh out loud.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
wow, another day and Chaos can't support or defend or explain his claim that Mueller is a traitor and no Trumptard on this thread can say what part of the dossier is fraudulent or false

what a surprise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 11:47:45 AM »
wow, another day and Chaos can't support or defend or explain his claim that Mueller is a traitor and no Trumptard on this thread can say what part of the dossier is fraudulent or false

what a surprise

Do your own research. Try Google
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 12:45:57 PM »
Do your own research. Try Google

I did

Mueller has not committed treason and the contents of the dossier have never been proven fake or fraudulent and many parts have been corroborated

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2018, 01:20:44 PM »
This  was an easy search on Google. Yes, and I agree he is committing treason. So is the MSM and all the politicians supporting illegal immigration. All those in favor of sanctuary cities, states etc. are in fact committing treason. It is clear cut and the time has come to start arresting and locking up the traitors. Some will have to be executed. Not sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Bye!!

http://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/robert-mueller-is-committing-the-very-definition-of-treason/

Robert Mueller is Committing The Very Definition of Treason
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:35 a.m. by Ben Armstrong

Let me say it again; Robert Mueller is committing the very definition of treason! I will give you the definition of treason from the dictionary in just a moment.

Some people may think that's an over-the-top statement. Robert Mueller is committing treason? How can someone say such a thing? Easy, Robert Mueller is 100% aware that his entire investigation started on a lie.

Mueller knows that the fake Russian dossier was used to trick our FISA courts in order to spy on President Trump.

Mueller knows that the Hillary campaign was behind hiring Fusion GPS to obtain fake Russian information from the Russians.

Mueller knows no crime has ever been presented to justify his investigation.

Mueller knows about all the new information that is come out regarding FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Mueller Had Peter Strzok on his Special Counsel Team!

Mueller is 100% aware of the memo that exist in which over 100 Congressmen have seen and confirmed, that its contents show corruption between the FBI and the Department of Justice.

Yet, Robert Mueller has not immediately ended his investigation. He continues his effort to overthrow a sitting president, in the hopes to bring impeachment charges through fraudulent means. The fact that Robert Mueller is using fake Russian information against the sitting president, proves he is colluding with the Russians to overthrow President Trump. If that's not the case, then Robert Mueller would have ended his investigation when news of the memo first broke.

Mueller didn't end his investigation because he was already aware of everything that is in the memo. Since we know these things to be true, then we also know Robert Mueller is committing treason against the American people and our sitting President.

Here is the definition of treason from Merriam-Webster. The most respected dictionary in America.

Definition of treason

1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

2 : the betrayal of a trust : treachery

I don't have to prove that Robert Mueller committed Treason anymore. His Defenders need to prove that he is NOT. They can’t, because everything I stated it true.

P.S.

Here is one of the legal statute's that could be used.
18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason

US Code
    Notes

prev | next

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States , or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII , § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147 .)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2018, 02:15:13 PM »
This  was an easy search on Google. Yes, and I agree he is committing treason. So is the MSM and all the politicians supporting illegal immigration. All those in favor of sanctuary cities, states etc. are in fact committing treason. It is clear cut and the time has come to start arresting and locking up the traitors. Some will have to be executed. Not sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Bye!!

http://wsau.com/blogs/ben-armstrong-blog/20344/robert-mueller-is-committing-the-very-definition-of-treason/

Let me say it again; Robert Mueller is committing the very definition of treason! I will give you the definition of treason from the dictionary in just a moment.

Some people may think that's an over-the-top statement. Robert Mueller is committing treason? How can someone say such a thing? Easy, Robert Mueller is 100% aware that his entire investigation started on a lie.

Mueller knows that the fake Russian dossier was used to trick our FISA courts in order to spy on President Trump.

Mueller knows that the Hillary campaign was behind hiring Fusion GPS to obtain fake Russian information from the Russians.

Mueller knows about all the new information that is come out regarding FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Mueller is 100% aware of the memo that exist in which over 100 Congressmen have seen and confirmed, that its contents show corruption between the FBI and the Department of Justice.

Yet, Robert Mueller has not immediately ended his investigation. He continues his effort to overthrow a sitting president, in the hopes to bring impeachment charges through fraudulent means. The fact that Robert Mueller is using fake Russian information against the sitting president, proves he is colluding with the Russians to overthrow President Trump. If that's not the case, then Robert Mueller would have ended his investigation when news of the memo first broke.

Mueller didn't end his investigation because he was already aware of everything that is in the memo. Since we know these things to be true, then we also know Robert Mueller is committing treason against the American people and our sitting President.

Here is the definition of treason from Merriam-Webster. The most respected dictionary in America.

Definition of treason

1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

I don't have to prove that Robert Mueller committed Treason anymore. His Defenders need to prove that he is NOT. They can’t, because everything I stated it true.

P.S.

US Code
    Notes

prev | next

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States , or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII , § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147 .)

the premise of your claim is total bullshit

The FBI's counterintelligence investigation into whether Trump campaign officials had improper contacts with Russia was triggered by information the bureau obtained about George Papadopoulos,

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2018, 02:25:10 PM »
This  was an easy search on Google. Yes, and I agree he is committing treason. So is the MSM and all the politicians supporting illegal immigration. All those in favor of sanctuary cities, states etc. are in fact committing treason. It is clear cut and the time has come to start arresting and locking up the traitors. Some will have to be executed. Not sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Bye!!

Some people may think that's an over-the-top statement. Robert Mueller is committing treason? How can someone say such a thing? Easy, Robert Mueller is 100% aware that his entire investigation started on a lie.  WRONG. Speculation not based on any facts presented

Mueller knows that the fake Russian dossier was used to trick our FISA courts in order to spy on President Trump. Not even close to accurate

Mueller knows that the Hillary campaign was behind hiring Fusion GPS to obtain fake Russian information from the Russians.   :)
Mueller knows no crime has ever been presented to justify his investigation. Yet he has indictments of several people some of them Russians

Silly comment

Mueller didn't end his investigation because he was already aware of everything that is in the memo. Since we know these things to be true, then we also know Robert Mueller is committing treason against the American people and our sitting President.  This is a horrible conclusion not based on any information excluding Hannity

Definition of treason

P.S.

US Code
    Notes

prev | next

This has to be a troll.. no way anyone can read that and take it serious

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2018, 05:23:27 PM »
Why didn't you put up the video of him talking about going door to door with the Nazis and collecting Jews?

Simple....I have not seen that video nor do I know of it. Be careful not to take my aforementioned post as something of a serious nature. I posted it because I thought video and the commentator were funny. Chill.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2018, 08:35:21 PM »

Definition of treason

P.S.

US Code
    Notes

prev | next

He doesn't end the investigation because of his involvement in Uranium One and his connection with Killary/Osama, if he's willing to deliver uranium to a country that is supoosedly so corrupt like Russia for money, what else is he willing to do?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2018, 08:37:16 PM »
He doesn't end the investigation because of his involvement in Uranium One and his connection with Killary/Osama, if he's willing to deliver uranium to a country that is supoosedly so corrupt like Russia for money, what else is he willing to do?

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2018, 08:46:02 PM »
::)
???
Are you saying you believe Mueller is investigating this with an open mind, looking for the truth?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »
???
Are you saying you believe Mueller is investigating this with an open mind, looking for the truth?

as far as we know, yes he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2018, 09:24:51 PM »
???

yep

and you should be very happy about that

try to keep in mind that Mueller is a life long Republican

Here is an anonymous statement from a well known Republican from a couple of days ago

"If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2018, 09:54:02 PM »
yep

and you should be very happy about that

try to keep in mind that Mueller is a life long Republican

Here is an anonymous statement from a well known Republican from a couple of days ago

"If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Hahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You think because someone in politics that claims to be a “republican” is actually that?? His entire fucking team of attorneys are leftists with most contributors to the Clinton campaign. Lmao. Go to bed sonny, Trump is DEEP inside your head (which there’s plenty of air to around in) it keeps you awake at night. Hahahahahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2018, 09:56:48 PM »

You think because someone in politics that claims to be a “republican” is actually that?? His entire fucking team of attorneys are leftists with most contributors to the Clinton campaign. Lmao. Go to bed sonny, Trump is DEEP inside your head (which there’s plenty of air to around in) it keeps you awake at night. Hahahahahaha

nope

I don't think it matters either way

do you?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2018, 10:21:03 PM »

You say his entire team but you know that isn't true just because Trump tweeted it right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2018, 10:36:33 PM »
nope

I don't think it matters either way

do you?

You’re trolling.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2018, 06:11:51 AM »
You say his entire team but you know that isn't true just because Trump tweeted it right?

all but two are clinton supporters..
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2018, 07:34:59 AM »
all but two are clinton supporters..

why do people like coach feel the need to repeat lies?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2018, 08:52:59 AM »
You’re trolling.

I don't think the truth matters whether you're Republican or Democrat

do you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2018, 09:19:25 AM »
I don't think the truth matters whether you're Republican or Democrat

do you?

Get over it shill..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2018, 09:54:25 AM »
so you can't answer the question

what a surprise

I actually come on here to watch you and Agnostic meltdown...lol. The fact that you still think Clinton is innocent is enough for me to think you 1. You're wrong about 99.8% of the time and 2. You should be committed because Trump owns that piece of real estate between your ears..lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2018, 01:28:13 PM »
I actually come on here to watch you and Agnostic meltdown...lol. The fact that you still think Clinton is innocent is enough for me to think you 1. You're wrong about 99.8% of the time and 2. You should be committed because Trump owns that piece of real estate between your ears..lol

Your insightful comments and in-depth analysis always keep me on my toes. oh.. lol