Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55584 times)

Stavios

Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »

MONTREAL -- A Roman Catholic organization has agreed to pay up $18 million in compensation for sexual abuse committed over several decades in Quebec.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/06/montreal-congregation-abuse-victims_n_998366.html

Will these priest go to heaven ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2011, 12:01:17 AM »
MONTREAL -- A Roman Catholic organization has agreed to pay up $18 million in compensation for sexual abuse committed over several decades in Quebec.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/06/montreal-congregation-abuse-victims_n_998366.html

Sure they will, but bad sinners like us who don't go to church won't!

On the other hand, who wants to go to heaven if it is full of boring christians that have been to church every fucking sunday, i rather go to hell and have fun with all the witches, pagans, heathens, and other hot native sluts.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2011, 01:05:51 AM »

On the other hand, who wants to go to heaven if it is full of boring christians that have been to church every fucking sunday, i rather go to hell and have fun with all the witches, pagans, heathens, and other hot native sluts.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

are you sure you're going to have fun with the witches, pagans, heathens and sluts?

What makes you think Satan will share his spoils with you?
I am a mini beast

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: October 26, 2011, 02:19:25 AM »
are you sure you're going to have fun with the witches, pagans, heathens and sluts?

Imagine, you can have a fireside chat with Hitler and Stalin, have a nice BBQ with Vlad Tepes and watch the succubi dance naked!

Swlabr

« Reply #279 on: October 26, 2011, 02:33:02 AM »
I'd much rather go to hell anyway, I imagine heaven to be quite boring - fucking do-gooders sitting around doing nothing. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 26, 2011, 02:52:47 AM »
I'd much rather go to hell anyway, I imagine heaven to be quite boring - fucking do-gooders sitting around doing nothing. ::)

Cuisine is probably vegetarian up there as well, and everything raw or cooked.

I go to hell, BBQ everyday!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #281 on: October 26, 2011, 04:43:30 AM »
Imagine, you can have a fireside chat with Hitler and Stalin, have a nice BBQ with Vlad Tepes and watch the succubi dance naked!

Vlad Tepes was  famous, among other things, for killing muslims (Ottoman Turks) so maybe god approved his transfer to paradise. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2011, 04:44:51 AM »

Vlad Tepes was  famous, among other things, for killing muslims (Ottoman Turks) so maybe god approved his transfer to paradise. ;D

LOL, no way, he has forsaken god and wouldn't go to heaven if god begged him on his knees.  ;D ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #283 on: October 26, 2011, 04:59:14 AM »
chem trails, all sorts of chemicals in food and water, contaminated soil, nuclear power, ridiculous weapon system designed to destroy people more sufficiently... science is so good  ::)

Oh wait, it's not sciences fault, it's the peoples fault because they use it for either good or bad.

The same goes with religion, all those crazy stuff you people read what religion has done, well it's not the religion that did those acts but people in power who have issues in the head department.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2011, 05:02:35 AM »
LOL, no way, he has forsaken god and wouldn't go to heaven if god begged him on his knees.  ;D ;D

Lol, he'd probably impale Jesus for being a pussy.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 26, 2011, 05:07:47 AM »
Lol, he'd probably impale Jesus for being a pussy.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: October 26, 2011, 05:16:06 AM »
Are there people abusing left and right in the name of JESUS?   Yes

Are there people that think they can get away with everything they do cause they dont believe in Jesus?  Yes

Do I still believe in the man in question ?    I do.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #287 on: October 26, 2011, 06:05:02 AM »
Wow.

It's only about eternal Peace

or eternal Damnation

Strange that folks don't see the obvious choice.

Goodness: Presence of God

Evil: Lack of God's presence

Look at this in everyday life. Where does *boring* fit in?

The difference between lightness and darkness. Who wants to live in eternal darkness?

The only thing Satan cares about is getting your soul away from God. Satan is not rewarding you, he is deceiving you. Once you are his, he worries about you NO MORE... unless you start thinking about God, then he will drop everything he's doing and come back and do whatever it takes to get you back.

Satan is about numbers. Once you are in Hell, you are there for eternity....

You are screwed. "Fun" does not fit into the equation.

It is too bad that humans have no true concept of time. Eternity is forever (in a man's mind, which means nothing as he only knows life and death) ~ Eternity is a word that we put on a spiritual concept of which we have very limited understanding.

Think about *forever* being at peace.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2011, 06:06:01 AM »
Christianity is not a getbiggers religion anyway...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 26, 2011, 11:58:27 AM »
chem trails, all sorts of chemicals in food and water, contaminated soil, nuclear power, ridiculous weapon system designed to destroy people more sufficiently... science is so good  ::)

Oh wait, it's not sciences fault, it's the peoples fault because they use it for either good or bad.

The same goes with religion, all those crazy stuff you people read what religion has done, well it's not the religion that did those acts but people in power who have issues in the head department.

Science doesn't provide any kind of moral advice and it doesn't tell us what we should or shouldn't do.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #290 on: October 26, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »
you mean an unimaginable  powerful/knowing/etc etc god as imagined by people like you ??

that concept is obviously more unlikely that the temperature in pluto being a draw back for the existence of said unicorn. do you know anything about unicorn physiology that i don't?

just try to think how weird the idea of god would be to you if you never heard of it. give it an honest try. obviously neither you or me can really get to that point due to cultural 'pollution' but remember that for example japanese people have no need for religion or god as you conceive it 

your god is the product of the ideosyncrasies that surround you. If you grew up in saudi arabia you we d going around shouting allah allah- if you were born an Australian aboriginal fuck knows what u would believe

open your eyes to the smallness of your imagination

i will just repeat my original statement as you didnt address it....  there is nothing in modern science which makes the existence of god unlikely.   if you disagree, bring up one point.

go see-saw on some dudes cock already!  You think you know the answer to everything.  Funny how a cock goblin such as yourself would think that he has a prayer of going to heaven.
i dont have the answer.. but i know how to avoid errors in logic.. and thats what im trying to get others to understand..       if god does exist,  and if said god had created a heaven for "moral" souls to go to after death, then in that situation homosexuals wouldnt no be excluded..  morality is based on how you treat others. if anything homosexual men, who are generally more empathetic than heterosexual men, would probably get entrance at a higher rate than their more common counterpart.

does being an atheist make me a bad person anymore than I would be if I was christian ?
of course not

depends. in my own opinion, i do believe heaven exists, and i believe every human being gets into heaven.. no matter how evil they were in life. "hell" is a process of learning to become a better person for those immoral people in between death and their entrance to heaven. the more bad one does in life the longer and more suffering they will have to endure in hell before they can get into heaven.  :)  .. just my opinion

quite the contrary.. i imagine heaven would be a place of mass ecstacy.. infninite amount of ecstatic souls partying together, doing anything and everything they can possibly imagine without limits or physical laws to bound them, sort of like a dream world where everyone is doing their inner most desires... massive orgy's of spirits.. self-inflicted highs incomparable to anything you could achieve with drugs on earth... and the best part of all.... the feeling of a million orgasms vibrating through your entire being when ever you get close to the center of god... and when your bored with all that infinite possibilities for fun... in a bilion or trillion years time.. you can go merge your soul into a massive heap of other conjoined, intertwined souls and become one with an infinite amount of other souls... feeling and becoming almost god like.. a part of god no doubt.. no longer an individual but a piece of a giant splendid unimaginable grand whole..    :)  where as hell you would be completely isolated, all alone, with no body to warm you, feeling ice cold through and through, with nothing but your memories of wrong doings to eat you alive untill one day you finally realize the power of good and god , lose your ego, and submit

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 26, 2011, 12:21:13 PM »
Science doesn't provide any kind of moral advice and it doesn't tell us what we should or shouldn't do.

People here talk as if religion is made to destroy so I wanted to give them a similar example about science how equally stupid it sounds ::)

Bible tells you exactly what you NEED to do in order to have a happy life,  that is all. If you so choose.

Don't cheat, don't lie, respect your parents, just be fucking nice, don't kill.... god doesn't exactly threaten us with those advices, it's just that god knows what happends when you do that shit. You will have problems in your life, SOME sort of problems, misery and anger, that is all. In worst case scenario you will fuck up your life entirely doing some of those things. People are fucking simple so they need simple advice.

And don't start with the "if a man was born inside a barrel and lived his/her life without any morals" crap, god isn't that simple. God is god, not a human being, god can think that shit through don't worry  :D

Another topic entirely is wether you believe in god or not, but don't missunderstand the bible before you all go all rebellious against it, not knowing a damn thing.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #292 on: October 26, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »
Does Jesus believes in YOU, that's what matters!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #293 on: October 26, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »
they are both studs, got the "interesting handsome" thing going on, but baldwin however probably showered in pussy before his fame

Nic Cage is a vampire

http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/20/is-nicolas-cage-a-vampire/

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2011, 12:52:12 PM »
Maybe Jesus is really a honey badger, and doesn't give a shit....

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #295 on: October 26, 2011, 02:35:51 PM »
Team Pat Banana

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 26, 2011, 03:04:26 PM »

Haven't read it all but there are many misconceptions re: Christianity in this thread.  I know some of what you're saying DK is tongue in cheek but every human being to be in heaven will have been a sinner.  Not going to church is not a sin.

Satan won't be "in charge" of anything in hell.

R

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 26, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »
People here talk as if religion is made to destroy so I wanted to give them a similar example about science how equally stupid it sounds ::)

Bible tells you exactly what you NEED to do in order to have a happy life,  that is all. If you so choose.

Don't cheat, don't lie, respect your parents, just be fucking nice, don't kill.... god doesn't exactly threaten us with those advices, it's just that god knows what happends when you do that shit. You will have problems in your life, SOME sort of problems, misery and anger, that is all. In worst case scenario you will fuck up your life entirely doing some of those things. People are fucking simple so they need simple advice.

And don't start with the "if a man was born inside a barrel and lived his/her life without any morals" crap, god isn't that simple. God is god, not a human being, god can think that shit through don't worry  :D

Another topic entirely is wether you believe in god or not, but don't missunderstand the bible before you all go all rebellious against it, not knowing a damn thing.

Yeah Bible is a nice book, when you leave the nasty stuff out (90 % of it).  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »
Yeah Bible is a nice book, when you leave the nasty stuff out (90 % of it).  ::)

The bible truly is full of nasty stuff and ninety nine percent of the nasty stuff are about people who constantly butcher and deceive one another. The 1% is how satan deceives the whole world.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2011, 04:29:33 PM »
i will just repeat my original statement as you didnt address it....  there is nothing in modern science which makes the existence of god unlikely.   if you disagree, bring up one point.

you failed to get my point,

Let me try to explain it again

Currently modern science has as much to say about  the existence of green unicorns in Pluto as about the existence of God. That is because both unicorns and god are things outside the realm of science. In case u still don't get it let me rephrase it : According to modern science  the likelihood of the existence of unicorns in pluto and god is the same - everything is possible about unicorns like for god- so both those questions are uninteresting