Author Topic: Bachmann  (Read 2879 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Bachmann
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
nice try moron, why dont you worry about things you actually know about?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/SampP-downgrades-US-credit-apf-2107320979.html

"The promised cuts were not enough to satisfy S&P."

who wanted more cuts? who opposed?

oh yea they are warning that another downgrade maybe coming if the promised cuts were not made...

well see if bammers and pelosi can find pet projects they can cut, Im thinking another downgrade is in our future sadly enough

you are so angry that i keep owning the shit out of you, lol, your first sentence had an insult, i didnt even see it, LMAO.

ID and evolution are compatible this guy claims. ::) go read a book

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »
you are so angry that i keep owning the shit out of you, lol, your first sentence had an insult, i didnt even see it, LMAO.

ID and evolution are compatible this guy claims. ::) go read a book
LMFAO, owning me? hahahahhahahahhahah

you mean your theory that correlation means causation? WRONG!!!

you mean your idea that having a creator and believing in evolution is impossible? WRONG!!!

what else?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 01:54:54 PM »
please point out your quote...

is it the one about the amount of fighting in washington?

jesus read the report before you open your mouth. Nevermind you just believe anything without evidence, a syndrome of your faith. Page 4, on the bottom of the report. I suggest you read past that too an examine the actual underpinnings of what your party has implemented, pure shite.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »

you mean your idea that having a creator and believing in evolution is impossible? WRONG!!!

what else?

ok tommy, mr science. Creator and ID is incompatible with the idea of evolution. ID is a christian movement, define the creator, usually its god as assumed. ID is clearly incompatible, a creator of christian ideology also. Adam created eve from his rib=evolution right.

i shit all over you in every debate. I write reasoned logic arguments and you respond with one liners just saying im wrong. Look at the stats argument thread. You are so unaware of what i was saying you couldn't even understand my position.

Page 4

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:14 PM »
jesus read the report before you open your mouth. Nevermind you just believe anything without evidence, a syndrome of your faith. Page 4, on the bottom of the report. I suggest you read past that too an examine the actual underpinnings of what your party has implemented, pure shite.
LMFAO, bro youve been wrong on everything thus far...

you believe that correlation means that there is a cause and effect relationship...again stats 101...

you believe that if you believe in a creator you cant believe in evolution...logic 101 sadly enough...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:43 PM »

what else?

bachmann voted for default right? she sounds like a logical person that is prime to lead the united states.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
ok tommy, mr science. Creator and ID is incompatible with the idea of evolution. ID is a christian movement, define the creator, usually its god as assumed. ID is clearly incompatible, a creator of christian ideology also. Adam created eve from his rib=evolution right.

i shit all over you in every debate. I write reasoned logic arguments and you respond with one liners just saying im wrong. Look at the stats argument thread. You are so unaware of what i was saying you couldn't even understand my position.

Page 4
lol where did i ever say i took a literal view of the Bible?...

you know one of the founders of natural selection believed in a creator, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
bachmann voted for default right? she sounds like a logical person that is prime to lead the united states.
lol you think I like bachmann?

hahahah, i think she is fairly nutty...

difference is I also think the same about pelosi and obama...

you however only see it on one side, that is what we call delusional ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 02:01:44 PM »
LMFAO, bro youve been wrong on everything thus far...

you believe that correlation means that there is a cause and effect relationship...again stats 101...

you believe that if you believe in a creator you cant believe in evolution...logic 101 sadly enough...

cause and effect are a tricky term and it depends on what natural science we are discussing, sadly you are unaware of this.. I didnt say you cant believe in both, i said ID is incompatible with evolution as is a judeochristian god. You lack reading comprehension as already alluded, you can believe in god, allah, FSM, evolution and the matrix, no one said you couldn't, its just that some parts of both ideologies are mutually exclusive. Like ID and irreducibly complex, and god making eve from adams rib and the accounts and timeline of the bible. You are an irrational person by definition, you believe the most important question in life based on zero evidence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »

No - she wanted to cut spending jackass.  

We are borrowing .43 cents of every dollar we spend.  

She voted to stop the madness unlike the basehead obama  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »
lol where did i ever say i took a literal view of the Bible?...

you know one of the founders of natural selection believed in a creator, right?

natual selection is not the theory of evolution, it is a fact contained within, your point? oh ya you dont have one, you are trying to erect a strawman that you will rape in a later post and allow you to feel good about yourself insted of bashing your keyboard when faced with facts and calling me "moron" as you fall asleep in a puddle of tears.

oh wait, it didnt matter what they believed either, i missed that point.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
No - she wanted to cut spending jackass.  

We are borrowing .43 cents of every dollar we spend.  

She voted to stop the madness unlike the basehead obama  

wrong.
lol you think I like bachmann?

hahahah, i think she is fairly nutty...

difference is I also think the same about pelosi and obama...

you however only see it on one side, that is what we call delusional ;)

obama is not delusional, lol he hasnt made any claims as far out and clearly outside the realm of reality as bachmann. His balanced approach was supported by americans.

also, nice deflection, how about responding to the document you asked me to reference and identify?

ignoring that failure are we.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 02:06:46 PM »
cause and effect are a tricky term and it depends on what natural science we are discussing, sadly you are unaware of this.. I didnt say you cant believe in both, i said ID is incompatible with evolution as is a judeochristian god. You lack reading comprehension as already alluded, you can believe in god, allah, FSM, evolution and the matrix, no one said you couldn't, its just that some parts of both ideologies are mutually exclusive. Like ID and irreducibly complex, and god making eve from adams rib and the accounts and timeline of the bible. You are an irrational person by definition, you believe the most important question in life based on zero evidence.
not at all, when you put it in the terms you did, which you said correlation means causation...

you know and I know that statement is 100% false....correlation doesnt mean causation...causation leads to correlation but correlation doesnt have to mean causation...

many ppl have different interpretations of their religious text necrosis as someone who considers themself a smart person you should know and understand this...

what do I believe and why do you feel there is zero evidence for it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 02:09:16 PM »
natual selection is not the theory of evolution, it is a fact contained within, your point? oh ya you dont have one, you are trying to erect a strawman that you will rape in a later post and allow you to feel good about yourself insted of bashing your keyboard when faced with facts and calling me "moron" as you fall asleep in a puddle of tears.

oh wait, it didnt matter what they believed either, i missed that point.
natural selection is one of the main tenants of evolution is one of the main process of evolution brain child. It works hand in hand with evolution along with, genetic migration, mutation etc...these are the basis of which evolution works...how do you have evolution without these processes?

you have a very poor understanding of how evolution works my friend, try studying a bit...and while youre at it pic up a stats book too ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »
wrong.
obama is not delusional, lol he hasnt made any claims as far out and clearly outside the realm of reality as bachmann. His balanced approach was supported by americans.

also, nice deflection, how about responding to the document you asked me to reference and identify?

ignoring that failure are we.
hahahahhaha, did you see his claims about the stimulus bill and health care bill?

hahahah that wasnt delusional?

starting to see that your just as irrational as the ppl you rail against ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »
Bachmann's gone on record a few times noting she's an obedient and 'submissive' wife. Are voters to assume from that if elected POTUS, Old Marcus will effectively be President? Something to ponder.  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:35 PM »
Bachmann's gone on record a few times noting she's an obedient and 'submissive' wife. Are voters to assume from that if elected POTUS, Old Marcus will effectively be President? Something to ponder.  ;D
she wont get elected, she isnt a viable candidate as of right now.

if obama doubles down on stupid which he is likely to do though, micky mouse will be a viable candidate by the time the election comes around

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:46 PM »
I'd give bachmann major props if she hadn't voted 6 or 7 times to raise the debt ceiling, under Bush.  

still, her current 'stop spending' approach sure tops obama's spending, so i'd vote for her in a head to head matchup.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:59 PM »
she wont get elected, she isnt a viable candidate as of right now.

if obama doubles down on stupid which he is likely to do though, micky mouse will be a viable candidate by the time the election comes around
Way to introduce reality on my think point.    >:(        ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2011, 02:18:04 PM »
Here's a crazy way of solving all of our debt issues as quick as possible:

STOP all this war bullshit, bring our troops back and instead invest all those hundreds of billions of dollars, needed to fund the war, back into the US economy.

Can anyone here refute the fact that this would help immensely?  How can we continue to dabble in foreign affairs, handing out aid to middle eastern countries, place the lives of thousands of troops on the line and waste over 900 billion dollars for a make believe war, when our house is crumbling?

Can anyone answer this homosexual's question in an educated fashion that properly explains this phenomenon?

"1"

Addendum: As of a few minutes ago, I realized that the total costs of these wars (Irag & Afghan) are well over 1.2 trillion...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2011, 02:18:24 PM »
natural selection is one of the main tenants of evolution is one of the main process of evolution brain child. It works hand in hand with evolution along with, genetic migration, mutation etc...these are the basis of which evolution works...how do you have evolution without these processes?

you have a very poor understanding of how evolution works my friend, try studying a bit...and while youre at it pic up a stats book too ;)

no i dont, its just that your claim that the founders who proposed natural selections personal beliefs have any merit to the theory is wacky. I dont care what they believe, its the evidence i care about. im not arguing about the stats again, its all there, i cant say it any other way, all i can conclude from the above post is you do not understand my position. I was in no way disagreeing with you, i was elaborating on the concept. you take that one term out of context with the rest on my arguments, it is too basic and fails to describe a true relationship, simple as that. Its stats 101, which again is to basic to have any real meaning in science.

I also, didnt say anything about having evolution without those processes, you are again putting words in my mouth and creating a strawman.

The bible should not be open to interpretation, thats a cop out. When lot raped his daughters, am i to interpret that as an act of love? when god speaks of slavery is that to be interpreted as just fucking around? What criteria are you using to determine what is factual and what is metaphor? where is this objective criteria so i can use it? otherwise its subjective non-sense and im not interested as anyone can interpret it anyway making it pointless and dilute.

you lie to get your point across, you make up my position over and over, you have ignored the original argument despite me bringing it up again. Tommy do you feel cognitive dissonance? any? pray to jesus.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2011, 02:20:25 PM »

STOP all this war bullshit, bring our troops back and instead invest all those hundreds of billions of dollars, needed to fund the war, back into the US economy.

Can anyone here refute the fact that this would help immensely?  How can we continue to dabble in foreign affairs, handing out aid to middle eastern countries, place the lives of thousands of troops on the line and waste over 900 billion dollars for a make believe war, when our house is crumbling?

Can anyone answer this homosexual's question in an educated fashion that properly explains this phenomenon?

"1"

you cant argue against the overblown military which is more the the world combined. It's absurd and has come to be a sign of patriotism for some reason, more military=more usa booo yahhhh

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2011, 02:20:51 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »

"1"
It's called paying the cost to be the boss. And, now that your own house in a shambles, you want to turtle and focus on domestic issues. Natural enough reaction. Many instances of isolationism over the years for you guys.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2011, 02:24:54 PM »
you cant argue against the overblown military which is more the the world combined. It's absurd and has come to be a sign of patriotism for some reason, more military=more usa booo yahhhh

What's even crazier is that when you put the cost of war into perspective, being that our total debt is at 14 trillion and our expense of war is at 1.2 trillion and counting, you can hypothetically say that the cost of war comprises just about 10% of our total DEBT as a nation.

Why can't we just mind our own business for a change?

We are hemorrhaging money here folks.

"1"