Author Topic: WHOOPSI again  (Read 1349 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WHOOPSI again
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:58:13 AM »
“Now there’s some things my mother always said to me that I knew were true,” Goldberg explained in a profanity-laden monologue.

“It’s like, if some guy said to me we’re gonna have a meeting up in my hotel room… you don’t f***ing go — you don’t go. And if you do, cop to it. Say, ‘That’s right, I went up there and had sex with that ugly-ass man so I could get an Oscar and a Tony,’” Goldberg continued.

“Am I talking about myself?” she asked rhetorically. “No. We have to teach young women better.”

Peaceful article - whoopi-unloads-on-white-men-in-jolting-segment-admits-actresses-have-sex-with-ugly-men-to-get-ahead

Q

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: WHOOPSI again
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 11:02:31 AM »
“Now there’s some things my mother always said to me that I knew were true,” Goldberg explained in a profanity-laden monologue.

“It’s like, if some guy said to me we’re gonna have a meeting up in my hotel room… you don’t f***ing go — you don’t go. And if you do, cop to it. Say, ‘That’s right, I went up there and had sex with that ugly-ass man so I could get an Oscar and a Tony,’” Goldberg continued.

“Am I talking about myself?” she asked rhetorically. “No. We have to teach young women better.”

Peaceful article - whoopi-unloads-on-white-men-in-jolting-segment-admits-actresses-have-sex-with-ugly-men-to-get-ahead

Dear god what was ted damson thinking so many years ago she was never good looking
p

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:10:35 AM »
Good for her. She’s right they need to start owning up for their actions if that’s what happened. If they were genuinely raped, then those responsible need to be prosecuted.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 11:12:26 AM »
Ugliest fucking wildebeest on tv today.She should go do radio so we don’t have to ever see her again.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 11:14:13 AM »
Good for her. She’s right they need to start owning up for their actions if that’s what happened. If they were genuinely raped, then those responsible need to be prosecuted.
she is not the 1st to say that, many have come out and said many of these woman knew what they were getting into in order to get ahead now that most are washed up they have come a crying...
p

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 11:50:30 AM »

She's right but is probably very envious of good looking actresses who were actually targeted for sex.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 11:54:32 AM »
She's right but is probably very envious of good looking actresses who were actually targeted for sex.
Of course it is shes a typical hollyweird broad its always about them
p

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
does she have a nice ass?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 12:28:36 PM »
does she have a nice ass?
I'm sure it's big but doubt it's nice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »

Despite the crude language, Whoppi's right on. She calls it like she sees it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 01:17:19 PM »
She was fucking Don Johnson too those days. Bet she is a great fuck. And she loves white cock.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 01:35:44 PM »

Also, good for Whoopi, she's usually decent about most things.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 01:54:59 PM »
I'm sure it's big but doubt it's nice.

Whoopsie? :D

Q