Author Topic: Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt  (Read 1053 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2020, 02:11:55 PM »
Hey Prime, how's the air quality and "life" over in your neck of the woods.
I sincerely hope this finds you healthy and safe.

The reports of polluted air are accurate. So far it hasn't affected my breathing. It is supposed to rain soon. This may improve the air quality somewhat.

From last Thursday through Saturday we were in the level 1 alert zone for evacuation. This has been lifted. For the moment we are in the clear as far as the fires go.

My house has a wood shake roof. We are situated in a fir and pine forest. Because of the high temperatures and winds a lot of the flora is totally dried out. We were understandably nervous about the spread of the fire.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2020, 02:55:44 PM »
The reports of polluted air are accurate. So far it hasn't affected my breathing. It is supposed to rain soon. This may improve the air quality somewhat.

From last Thursday through Saturday we were in the level 1 alert zone for evacuation. This has been lifted. For the moment we are in the clear as far as the fires go.

My house has a wood shake roof. We are situated in a fir and pine forest. Because of the high temperatures and winds a lot of the flora is totally dried out. We were understandably nervous about the spread of the fire.

I actually thought and you and your house when I saw the NW fires on the news.
It saddens me to see all that fire damage in such scenic beauty.

We have a couple hurricanes flooding the gulf and a bio-virus pandemic all going on at the SAME time as the fires.
Dysfunctional climate changes are terrible.

Gods speed to stay safe my friend.