Author Topic: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.  (Read 75199 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2011, 04:35:43 AM »
Swede,
Groinkster has gone insanse I am convinced.  He used to not be like this at all.

Agreed. Something has happened

Xerxes

« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2011, 04:49:39 AM »
"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH MY HEART, ROIDS COKE AND XTC IN A SAUNA BRAAAH, DEATH COME AT ME BRAAAH"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2011, 05:17:22 AM »
No you don`t.  You look like a bloated schmuck. 
Do you have a single picture that bests this?  You don`t, so shut it cream puff.

Every picture I take "bests" that... you skinny twink.....I'm 230 lbs and 7% bodyfat....you are 70  pounds lighter at similar leanness....sorry....but step out of the overly exaggerated shadows and lets see what you REALLY look like, tiny

230 and lean beats 160 and lean..any day of the week....lets not even get in to the fact that my structure and proportion destroys you......You are funny though...ill give you that...thinking YOU are on my level...HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »
You are funny though...ill give you that...thinking YOU are on my level...HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

what has happened to you?  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2011, 05:33:34 AM »
:D

How bout we both take CLEAR ...REGULARLY LIT....STRAIGHT ON PICS....RIGHT NOW ...TODAY? ???

Whaadya say Adonis?   I OWN you...you are a skinny pelican...who hired a professional photographer to take physique pics for an online contest...and they are GOOD PICTURES...of a not so good physique ...funny how you try and pidgeonhole me as the meathead....but you're the guy entering bodybuilding contests.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2011, 05:35:25 AM »
what has happened to you?  ???

Nothing....I think its funny that 160 pound guy thinks he's as muscular as me at 230

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2011, 05:52:09 AM »
How bout we both take CLEAR ...REGULARLY LIT....STRAIGHT ON PICS....RIGHT NOW ...TODAY? ???

Whaadya say Adonis?   I OWN you...you are a skinny pelican...who hired a professional photographer to take physique pics for an online contest...and they are GOOD PICTURES...of a not so good physique ...funny how you try and pidgeonhole me as the meathead....but you're the guy entering bodybuilding contests.  ;)
Jezebelle, while not a Professional photographer, routinely churns out pictures that are beyond the Professional level.  I also have such skills.  The lights don`t lie, neither does the body.

Your pictures absolutely suck and are pathetic cell phone bathroom pictures.  My pictures have full lighting with no background to not distract or distort.  You can`t hide with my pictures.  Yours on the other hand, are stretched and distorted from a mirror in poor lighting which you hide your bloofy physique behind.  You are Narrow, Short Limbed, Short Torso, 235 lbs of disproportional water bloat.

I have yet to see any picture with correct lighting from you.  Groinker or should I say Oinker.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2011, 05:53:26 AM »
Nothing....I think its funny that 160 pound guy thinks he's as muscular as me at 230
I could carry my pictures around vs yours and you know which would be favored nearly 10 times out of 10.  Not yours.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
Furthermore Oink, you don`t have any ab genetics.  You are like Boyer Coe, except worse.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2011, 06:15:23 AM »
I think i am on Team Adonis for this one.

Bodybuilding isn't a matter of "I'm heaviest, I win"   

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2011, 06:34:37 AM »
If you look good in poor quality photos you will look great in professional standard taken photos!

Blocking out teh background actually accentuates a physique givinga false impression!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2011, 06:42:50 AM »
If you look good in poor quality photos you will look great in professional standard taken photos!

Blocking out teh background actually accentuates a physique givinga false impression!
I disagree.  Poor quality photos hide everything.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2011, 06:50:13 AM »

Not really.

Xerxes

« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2011, 06:51:26 AM »
I disagree.  Poor quality photos hide everything.

Of course you disagree, your pics have a black background (same thing as the guy wearing a black tshirt in the gym, contrast of your skin color makes you look bigger), are well lit from above to show cuts better and you stand in a weird stance to show off your massive Platz like tree trunks.. is there any trick in the book you didn't use?  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:31 AM »
Of course you disagree, your pics have a black background (same thing as the guy wearing a black tshirt in the gym, contrast of your skin color makes you look bigger), are well lit from above to show cuts better and you stand in a weird stance to show off your massive Platz like tree trunks.. is there any trick in the book you didn't use?  ;D
I see you know absolutely nothing about photography.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:48 AM »
I'm assuming ALL of these diversionary posts are a "no" on CLEAR CURRENT PICS?

I own you TINY...you have a tremendous ribcage...it belongs on a hippo...your elbows look like boomerangs...you have zero thickness....you are pressing your arms against that misshapen ribcage in every shit shot you have....I am thick ...round and shredded....every bodyoaty of mine is better than yours....your pics are a PERFECT representation of you.....all bullshit smoke and mirrors.

And um not even touching your back and those polio stricken appendages you call "legs" yet....

But PLEASE Adonis.....keep it up....I'm going to enjoy embarrassing you......LOLOL

PS. Someone sent me all of your original entry pics....nit the bulsahit shadowy ones.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »
I'm assuming ALL of these diversionary posts are a "no" on CLEAR CURRENT PICS?

I own you TINY...you have a tremendous ribcage...it belongs on a hippo...your elbows look like boomerangs...you have zero thickness....you are pressing your arms against that misshapen ribcage in every shit shot you have....I am thick ...round and shredded....every bodyoaty of mine is better than yours....your pics are a PERFECT representation of you.....all bullshit smoke and mirrors.

And um not even touching your back and those polio stricken appendages you call "legs" yet....

But PLEASE Adonis.....keep it up....I'm going to enjoy embarrassing you......LOLOL

PS. Someone sent me all of your original entry pics....nit the bulsahit shadowy ones.  
PS. You are a bloofy drug user on a meltdown binge.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2011, 07:13:25 AM »
I could carry my pictures around vs yours and you know which would be favored nearly 10 times out of 10.  Not yours.

And if were were standing side by side 10 out of 10 would favor my BUILD....so go home and stare at your little pictures....LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2011, 07:16:52 AM »
PS. You are a bloofy drug user on a meltdown binge.

Its wise to start backing down..smart move. ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2011, 07:20:02 AM »
And if were were standing side by side 10 out of 10 would favor my BUILD....so go home and stare at hour little pictures....LOL

You only appeal to fat men, permabulkers, and BayBGM types who worship Scaly Skinned, Short Torso Pig Bear Cromagnon Brow lined men of which you are classified as such.

Seriously, you do have the Cromagnon thing going on which usually only appeals to males and other gruff males.

I am more of a twink.  Apples and Oranges you see.  I`d never want to be a Cromagnon ever.  I`m happy in Twinkville and will always remain there.  Twinks always have the upperhand unless all you want to do is attract truck drivers and such.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2011, 07:24:55 AM »
I think i am on Team Adonis for this one.

Bodybuilding isn't a matter of "I'm heaviest, I win"   

Except when the heavier guy is actually  more cut and muscular than the lighter guys....then its "lights out".....

Adonis is a funny guy and very good at what he does.....but the bottom.line is he's bringing a knife to a gunfight here...plain truth

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2011, 07:25:42 AM »
Its wise to start backing down..smart move. ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2011, 07:27:31 AM »
You only appeal to fat men, permabulkers, and BayBGM types who worship Scaly Skinned, Short Torso Pig Bear Cromagnon Brow lined men of which you are classified as such.

Seriously, you do have the Cromagnon thing going on which usually only appeals to males and other gruff males.

I am more of a twink.  Apples and Oranges you see.  I`d never want to be a Cromagnon ever.  I`m happy in Twinkville and will always remain there.  Twinks always have the upperhand unless all you want to do is attract truck drivers and such.

I'm handsomer than you...and I'm leaner and more defined....but keep telling yourself I'm a "permabuler"  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
I'm handsomer than you...and I'm leaner and more defined....but keep telling yourself I'm a "permabuler"  
We get it.  Now why have you been so snippy with everyone lately?  That is really what I want to know.  You are not your usual self from a few months ago.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2011, 07:38:14 AM »
We get it.  Now why have you been so snippy with everyone lately?  That is really what I want to know.  You are not your usual self from a few months ago.

I'm exactly the same...seems the board doesn't like me lean and has been drinking haterade by the gallon.....so I've been pretty busy owning people