Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145158 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 11:26:30 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2013, 05:02:31 AM »
the 911 call is all the prosecution needs, to be honest.

Dude ran two blocks in the rain, cutting thru yards, to confront an unarmed minor who had committed no crime.

The reason?  He wanted to confront and interrogate the kid he THOUGHT stole his bike (it was a nice bike!)

I'm SURE he killed him on accident, I'm sure his intent was never to murder a kid.  Rather, he just wanted the kid to freeze, stand there, and apologize and admit where the stolen bike was stashed.  Zimmerman probably thought the kid would confess and lead police to the bike and he'd have it back by bedtime.

And he'd had enough...the fcking punks... these a$$holes always get away... If I had to bet, I'm guessing he had a few beers in him, which never helps.  (Totally a guess, but a florida resident coming back from  Target on a sunday afternoon, a dude with history of state-ordered alcohol counseling, shovinf a cop, beating his wife).... Well, he was never tested for substances, but should have been... sober people don't go yard ninja with a 9mm when the police are 60 seconds away lol, they just dont...

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:29 AM »
Do you have a teenage that walks through your neighborhood, do you want some asshole to confront him?

Zimmerman was directed to stand down, yet he pursued a teenage boy that probably defended himself, then

an asshole carrying a weapon used it on a defenseless kid.  Zimmerman should be in prison for life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 05:46:53 AM »
did tyrones parents even have jobs? what about tyrone marting himself did he even own a bidness?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 06:01:10 AM »
Prosecution witnesses back Zimmerman (Jack Cashill)
WND ^  | 6/26/2013 | Jack Cashill

Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:30:07 AM by RoosterRedux

Defense attorney Mark O’Mara has been consistently strong in cross-examination. O’Mara asked Noffke whether his two questions to Zimmerman about the path Martin was taking might have inspired him to leave his truck and maintain visual contact.

Noffke answered, “I understand how someone could have misinterpreted the intent of that.”

Through O’Mara’s questioning, Noffke also undermined the state’s implication that Zimmerman was enraged and keen on vengeance.

If anything, state witness Wendy Dorival, an African-American who served as volunteer program coordinator for the Sanford police department when Zimmerman’s community was organizing its neighborhood watch, proved even more helpful to Zimmerman’s cause.

On cross-examination by defense attorney Don West, Dorival spoke repeatedly of the many burglaries in the community.

She told specifically of how she had met with a female neighbor of Zimmerman’s who had endured a home invasion and was “still shaken up by it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:15 AM »
Hey, did they ever get back all that publicity-driven support money that Zimmerman and his wife were siphoning into her account?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2013, 07:34:53 AM »

this teacher Jane something sure didn't help zimmerman's cause.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2013, 07:57:53 AM »
What 240 said above is this whole case in a nutshell. The Zimm probably wanted that kid to show him whatever respect he thought he was due. Killing the kid was sad and could have been avoided. Senseless. I also cannot see that kid beating Zimmerman to death. It just doesn't add up, like Trayvon was gonna keep bashing Zimm's skull until it popped like a melon? Never happen.
Rectum defendere!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2013, 08:16:27 AM »
What 240 said above is this whole case in a nutshell. The Zimm probably wanted that kid to show him whatever respect he thought he was due. Killing the kid was sad and could have been avoided. Senseless. I also cannot see that kid beating Zimmerman to death. It just doesn't add up, like Trayvon was gonna keep bashing Zimm's skull until it popped like a melon? Never happen.

zimmerman went to school to be a cop (until he shoved an off duty cop and had to plead out)
zimmerman had gone to MMA/TKD school for 18 months and had a 10 year, 30+ pound advantage.

I sincerely think he just wanted his bike back - and he wanted to interrogate the kid before police got there.  He wanted that bike back.  Yes, he hated punks, yes, he may have had 'racial preferences', but surely he never intended to cap the kid when he got out of the truck.  he intercepted him, and a conversation in the rain in the dark isn't easy when one person just chased another for 2 blocks then cut him off by cutting between houses.

Zimm never meant to shot him - but he did put the kid in a seriously scary spot.  Trayvon was visiting his chick - he didn't konw there.  THis was on ZImm's turf.  He knew the yards, he had a gun, he had all the power here.  It's not murder, but it's not innocent either. 

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2013, 08:34:07 AM »
I agree. Not sure if the intent is classified as malicious or wrongful or whatever but man, Zimm got all the rules of engagment wrong on this one.
Rectum defendere!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
this witness just said the larger man (ZImmerman) was on top during the struggle and shooting.

This goes with my belief that zimmerman - with some 18 months of MMA and karate training - was able to gain the upper hand in a grappling match with a 17 year old, 155 pound twink.  At 6 foot something, and a pothead, trayvon must have been one weak dude. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2013, 10:50:36 AM »
trayvon is kinda typical name for black guy, i knew upfront hes black when i heard the name.

i dont care who wins case i hate them both equally, im excited about followup riots.

8)

No one will riot if Zimmerman is convicted...  :(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »
 :)
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2013, 11:48:43 AM »
No one will riot if Zimmerman is convicted...  :(

A black juror on the Reginald Denny case put pressure on his fellow jurors that there would be riots if they found the perpetrators guilty.  There's justice for ya.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2013, 11:50:50 AM »
zimmerman has been following the cswol mass gaining diet

all quality gains
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2013, 11:54:25 AM »
A black juror on the Reginald Denny case put pressure on his fellow jurors that there would be riots if they found the perpetrators guilty.  There's justice for ya.

Damn, that's sick.  It's almost like black people don't give a shit about the rule of law or justice.

I was like six when that happened but I saw the video recently on the History channel where he was pulled out of his truck.  Scary as all hell.  Wish an Apache had been there to light those people up like they do in the Middle East.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
Damn, that's sick

I was like six when that happened but I saw the video recently on the History channel where he was pulled out of his truck.  Scary as all hell.  Wish an Apache had been there to light those people up like they do in the Middle East.

One of them later murdered someone else. 
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2013, 12:25:55 PM »

You have to realize that its very hard for a jury to find a person innocent when they see a dead boy laying in the grass unless they are throughly convinced.....so far the defense really isn't doing a great job at it and I honestly don't think they have anything going in their way

I still think there will be a plea bargain before the jury comes back....can't see his attorney in good faith having much faith in securing an "innocent verdict".  
Happened in the Casey Anthony trial! State needs to prove their case! Helps if you have a top Criminal Defense Attorney!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »
sober people don't go yard ninja with a 9mm when the police are 60 seconds away lol, they just dont...

^

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
She doesn't have to be impartial to be a witness...especially when she's testifying against the defense.   And being a witness doesn't invalidate her right to believe that Zimmerman is guilty.  BTW, "liking" a page on Facebook isn't what I call signing a petition

Its pretty much a null argument because it won't influence the jury anyway.  Her testimony is only regarding what she heard.....there's no visual testimony as to what happened other than seeing some flailing arms

What will pretty much hurt Zimmerman will be that 911 call.....its pretty damning information

I have to disagree with you.  If she comes to the trial believing Zimmerman guilty it nullifies his right for a fair trial. It also gives the defense grounds for a retrial.  It also discredits her as a witness.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
Watching CNN... Their bias is absulutly sickening

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
your comparing a mug shot to a kid giving a hand gesture  ??? ???

i suppose they need to hang this with baby too

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2013, 01:59:02 PM »
mehican vs hooligan, win/win

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2013, 04:03:33 PM »
What the hell was this creature on the stand today? What language was it was trying to speak? Jesus Fucking christ.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2013, 04:05:03 PM »