Author Topic: Canada Sucks  (Read 5973 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Canada Sucks
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2014, 04:43:15 PM »

It's exactly the type of mistake that results in somebody getting hurt, it just didn't happen in this case.  Not knowing where your gun is causes problems.  And if he's that much of a 'professional', this never would have happened to begin with.

I've been hunting plenty along the MD and PA border and never once crossed.

Again, he needs to grow the fuck up and be an adult.

I agree someone could get hurt and it's irresponsible to forget about a loaded weapon in your vehicle.  I don't know this guy, but I doubt he has problems with maturity, etc. because of his rank and service.  Even smart, mature, responsible people make dumb mistakes. 

Overall, I just have a problem with locking the guy up for four days and trying to give him an extended prison sentence over this. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2014, 05:32:29 PM »
I agree someone could get hurt and it's irresponsible to forget about a loaded weapon in your vehicle.  I don't know this guy, but I doubt he has problems with maturity, etc. because of his rank and service.  Even smart, mature, responsible people make dumb mistakes. 

Overall, I just have a problem with locking the guy up for four days and trying to give him an extended prison sentence over this. 

In terms of punishment, I'm on the fence.

We put people in jail way way too much and it doesn't do shit, often making them worse, IMO.

But, we have to respect Canadian law, so...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2014, 05:54:29 PM »

In terms of punishment, I'm on the fence.

We put people in jail way way too much and it doesn't do shit, often making them worse, IMO.

But, we have to respect Canadian law, so...

We absolutely have to respect the law of foreign countries when visiting those countries. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
Strange food containing gravy with a name that begins with the sound "poo"? 

Call me a wuss but I'm gonna pass, lol.

Wuss !!! ;D

You have no idea what you're missing!

I just finished eating some poutine, ...and it was amazing!  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »

Fuck off

LOL!!! Who pee'd in your cornflakes?

If it offends you that I happen to agree with you when you made very lucid, and well-reasoned points...
Get over it. I may not like you, and you may not like me, ...but I'm not so blinded by rabid hate that I cannot recognize and support a sound argument when I see it, ...even if made by a dickhead. Get your blood pressure checked. Wouldn't want you to have a stroke or something. lol.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2023, 03:55:44 PM »
What did El Profeta aka loco once say?  "Canada is America's mentally retarded little brother."

Trans teacher known for massive prosthetic breasts returning to Canadian classroom
Principal reportedly said Kayla Lemieux was subject of attention over 'gender expression’
By Brian Flood Fox News
Published August 28, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans-teacher-known-massive-prosthetic-breasts-returning-canadian-classroom

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2023, 08:53:19 AM »
What did El Profeta aka loco once say?  "Canada is America's mentally retarded little brother.

Trans teacher known for massive prosthetic breasts returning to Canadian classroom
Principal reportedly said Kayla Lemieux was subject of attention over 'gender expression’
By Brian Flood Fox News
Published August 28, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trans-teacher-known-massive-prosthetic-breasts-returning-canadian-classroom

;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2023, 01:43:34 PM »
Canada's true colors have been revealed over the past few years. I've traveled there many times in the past but I won't be traveling there ever again.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2024, 11:58:12 AM »
Canadian police warn that posting videos of alleged package thieves could be ‘violation' of their privacy
'You cannot post the images yourself because you have to remember, in Canada, we have a presumption of innocence,' the police officer warned
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published January 11, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-police-warn-posting-videos-alleged-package-thieves-violation-privacy

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2024, 12:06:01 PM »
Canadian police warn that posting videos of alleged package thieves could be ‘violation' of their privacy
'You cannot post the images yourself because you have to remember, in Canada, we have a presumption of innocence,' the police officer warned
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published January 11, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-police-warn-posting-videos-alleged-package-thieves-violation-privacy
Pure stupidity. The World gets dumber by the day.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2024, 01:21:48 PM »
Pure stupidity. The World gets dumber by the day.

Absolutely stupid.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2024, 02:18:05 PM »
Reporters asking questions will not be tolerated by Turdeau's regime.

Canadian police arrest conservative journalist on trumped up charge of assault

We have been discussing the rapid decline of free speech protections in Canada under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. A vivid example of the increasing authoritarian approach was evident this week with the arrest of David Menzies, a reporter for Canada’s conservative Rebel News Network. Menzies was attempting to interview Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland when her security clearly manufactured a criminal charge in front of cameras.

Menzies was attempting to ask Freeland about Canada’s refusal to label Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IGRC) as a terrorist organization. Freeland continues to walk as Menzies attempts get an answer by walking backwards. As he stays with Freeland, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) stands in his way and the result is a slight bump. The officer then immediately carries out an arrest with an eventual charge that Menzies assaulted him.

Trudeau has had a long running feud with Rebel News. Last week, we discussed the irony of how a Russian dissident was denied Canadian citizenship due to a conviction in Russia for speaking against the Ukrainian war (from Canada). Since Canada has the same criminalization of speech laws, Maria Kartasheva was pulled from her ceremony pending further investigation into whether she is a criminal practitioner of free speech.

The arrest of Menzies raises the same comparison to the approach of governments like Putin’s to critics. Note in the video below how the officer positions himself directly in the path of Menzies as he walks back with his back to the officer.

You can judge for yourself on what countries come to mind:

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/01/10/canada-police-arrest-conservative-journalist-on-trumped-up-charge-of-assault/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2024, 02:43:18 PM »
Reporters asking questions will not be tolerated by Turdeau's regime.

Canadian police arrest conservative journalist on trumped up charge of assault

We have been discussing the rapid decline of free speech protections in Canada under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. A vivid example of the increasing authoritarian approach was evident this week with the arrest of David Menzies, a reporter for Canada’s conservative Rebel News Network. Menzies was attempting to interview Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland when her security clearly manufactured a criminal charge in front of cameras.

Menzies was attempting to ask Freeland about Canada’s refusal to label Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IGRC) as a terrorist organization. Freeland continues to walk as Menzies attempts get an answer by walking backwards. As he stays with Freeland, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) stands in his way and the result is a slight bump. The officer then immediately carries out an arrest with an eventual charge that Menzies assaulted him.

Trudeau has had a long running feud with Rebel News. Last week, we discussed the irony of how a Russian dissident was denied Canadian citizenship due to a conviction in Russia for speaking against the Ukrainian war (from Canada). Since Canada has the same criminalization of speech laws, Maria Kartasheva was pulled from her ceremony pending further investigation into whether she is a criminal practitioner of free speech.

The arrest of Menzies raises the same comparison to the approach of governments like Putin’s to critics. Note in the video below how the officer positions himself directly in the path of Menzies as he walks back with his back to the officer.

You can judge for yourself on what countries come to mind:

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/01/10/canada-police-arrest-conservative-journalist-on-trumped-up-charge-of-assault/

No free speech allowed in Canada.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2024, 05:31:48 PM »
Clown World.