Author Topic: ‘Take that fascist freaks’: GoFundMe for Memories Pizza surpasses $840,000  (Read 29958 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
The right wing media blew this story up

As you yourself mentioned on page 1 that The Blaze got the ball rolling and then of course Hannity and Rush fueled the flames

This phony story would have been a one day blip without the right wing christian persecution machine getting fired up

X2..whole thing was media hysteria.

Business as usual.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
this seems to be the smartest route to becoming wealthy instantly. Do something to piss off a minority group... Black, Gay etc...
Then say some shit about gun rights or religious freedom... and boom... toothless inbread closet racists send money..

Happened with Zimms, Officer Wilson, and now this...

Let's partner up and work it dude.

I'll be the evil internet bully.

You be overly sensitive to my posts with tons of feigned outrage (See Strawman's responses to Coach for examples).

The Plan:  I start lots of bullying posts about you.  You remain polite, yet highly offended.

We establish the GoFundMe account to help ease your feelings, get you counseling, and stick it to the bully.

We find some jackoff reporter to do up a 'story' where everybody relates to you as a victim.

In the end, our counselor - Lurker - helps you overcome adversity and helps me see the error of my ways.

We each get a 1/3 cut.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You be overly sensitive to my posts with tons of feigned outrage (See Strawman's responses to Coach for examples).

The Plan:  I start lots of bullying posts about you.  You remain polite, yet highly offended.

We establish the GoFundMe account to help ease your feelings, get you counseling, and stick it to the bully.

We find some jackoff reporter to do up a 'story' where everybody relates to you as a victim.

In the end, our counselor - Lurker - helps you overcome adversity and helps me see the error of my ways.

We each get a 1/3 cut.

LOL - please post examples of his post and my so called feigned outrage

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The line "Take That, Fascists!" is the funniest part of it all.

They lack control over most things in their life.   This gives them power they sorely lack and totally desire.   "I finally showed those on the left that..."  You didn't show anyone, anything.  You demonstrated that a low-education person barely making ends meet is willing to drop $20 in the bucket so some owner of a pizza joint - with questions abound as to how the actual circumstances took place - can now retire with a million in the bank.

Only in america.  I can't hate on the pizza people.  Zimmerman made millions and he was a wife-beating obama voter.  ANYONE that stands against obama, gays, etc... they suddnely become the most important person in the lives of some.

It's hilarious, but it's cool.   I'm sure mother jones and others will be out next week with "pizza shop owner campaigned twice for obama and did this or that", since this usually happens.  Remember the "hero" cattelherder?  Everyone donated to him too.  He was just a deadbeat and his minions were requiring "papers" from those they illegally stopped lol. 

Thanks bro.

I thought the thread title had a nice little "kick" to it.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No, it's not. Per federal law, people can't be forced to participate in events that go against their religious beliefs. The libs made this law to exempt Native Americans from federal law that ban peyote (their version of weed), because it was part of their religious rituals.

Now, it's come back to bite them. Nobody has to be forced to use their products or services for events or actions that run counter to their beliefs.

But, of course, the left is too cowardly to pull the same crap on the Muslims that they did with the Christian owner of Memories Pizza.

Somebody needs to tell Rihanna that other people are doing the same thing, as far as living their lives is concerned.

In addition, Chris Brown's former punching bag might want to note that the law isn't anything new.

It is against the law...just not in Indiana anymore.  What gets these bakeries in trouble is that they don't have any type of sign saying that they don't cater to gays or lesbians because they would be afraid of losing a shitload of business from the backlash.  They will accept gay business when convenient. 

You simply can't pick and choose your customers events.  You run a bakery or flower shop...expect gay customers or find another business
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The right wing media blew this story up

As you yourself mentioned on page 1 that The Blaze got the ball rolling and then of course Hannity and Rush fueled the flames

This phony story would have been a one day blip without the right wing christian persecution machine getting fired up

Try that again. The ball was rolling long before the Blaze got it. And you're parroting the left's latest narrative to the tee. This story didn't become "phony" until liberals realized that store wasn't going to get boarded up and shut down, thanks to reportedly nearly $1 million in donations.

ABC 57 started it and the lefties on national media inflated it, as it hit ABC and CBS before the Blaze got to it.

Walkerton is at least 20 miles away from South Bend. What was that reporter's motivation to hit that pizza shop again?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It is against the law...just not in Indiana anymore.  What gets these bakeries in trouble is that they don't have any type of sign saying that they don't cater to gays or lesbians because they would be afraid of losing a shitload of business from the backlash.  They will accept gay business when convenient.  

You simply can't pick and choose your customers events.  You run a bakery or flower shop...expect gay customers or find another business

No it's not against the law. Colorado just proved it by allowing a gay baker to refuse making cakes with "anti-gay" words and images on its wares. And you've already seen that ZILCH has happened to that Muslim bakery, who refused to do cakes with homosexual union imagery on it.

Merely serving gays a generic product or service is far different from using one's goods or services to endorse homosexuality. But by your logic, Jewish delis have to serve pickled pig feet; and black-owned barbecue joint have to cater Klan rallies or confederate flag festivals.

It isn't a hard concept to grasp for the left. Why do you think we have libs, constantly going after Rush Limbaugh's advertisers, trying to get him thrown off the air? They think that, by advertising on his show (or on local stations that air his show), these advertisers endorse his views.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

We each get a 1/3 cut.

I wanna be the bully.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
lol...sounds good.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Pretty funny.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No it's not against the law. Colorado just proved it by allowing a gay baker to refuse making cakes with "anti-gay" words and images on its wares. And you've already seen that ZILCH has happened to that Muslim bakery, who refused to do cakes with homosexual union imagery on it.

Merely serving gays a generic product or service is far different from using one's goods or services to endorse homosexuality. But by your logic, Jewish delis have to serve pickled pig feet; and black-owned barbecue joint have to cater Klan rallies or confederate flag festivals.

It isn't a hard concept to grasp for the left. Why do you think we have libs, constantly going after Rush Limbaugh's advertisers, trying to get him thrown off the air? They think that, by advertising on his show (or on local stations that air his show), these advertisers endorse his views.

No, they proved that it WASN'T discrimination against religion by not printing anti-gay words on a cake.  Jewish Deli's don't have to serve pig feet because they  DON'T CARRY PIG FEET. 

As far as the Muslim bakery is concerned, someone has to go and sue them first....I'd doubt that would happen given the consequences.... ;D
A