Author Topic: Finally got back into the gym after a 18 month hiatus.  (Read 1552 times)

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
Finally got back into the gym after a 18 month hiatus.
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:28:06 PM »
And DAMN it feels good. :D  Went into the Marines and never really got to use any free weights.  Pretty much blew out my knee and received an ELS.  Now I'm going back in (Navy this time) so I want to get a bit of muscle packed back on.  I haven't felt a pump in my arms for so long.  So yeah...Anyone else get back into the gym after a long break?

yng466

• Getbig III
Re: Finally got back into the gym after a 18 month hiatus.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »
And DAMN it feels good. :D  Went into the Marines and never really got to use any free weights.  Pretty much blew out my knee and received an ELS.  Now I'm going back in (Navy this time) so I want to get a bit of muscle packed back on.  I haven't felt a pump in my arms for so long.  So yeah...Anyone else get back into the gym after a long break?
[/quote]              Yea,left a long haul trucking job after 2 yrs.Was building houses before that.I was great shape.Did'nt want to end uplooking some of these truckers.Have you seen them? I don't think a lot of them have seen their own dick since the Nixon administration
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!