Author Topic: DVD 8 ALL ABOUT THE TRAINING  (Read 2192 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
DVD 8 ALL ABOUT THE TRAINING
« on: August 28, 2006, 08:09:55 PM »
So did anybody see dvd 8 yet? I thought it was great it showed Lee doing a set with the 150's for chest with perfect form. I am so glad Lee has no chest[LOL]This was different from the other dvds because the other ones would show what is going on in Lees life at the time with a little training. This is a 2 part dvd all about Lee in the gym so you get your moneys worth. Each dvd is well over 1 hour part 1 and part 2. Well enjoy i know i did.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: DVD 8 ALL ABOUT THE TRAINING
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 01:29:36 PM »
I received it also.  It appears that Bruce was a little upset about something.  Dunno if it was because he showed up to train with Lee, and he see's this 17 year old training with him.  Or maybe he's pissed because he wasn't in the last 6 dvd's. Lee, did you ever find out why he was pissed that day? 

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 03:38:43 PM »
I received it also.  It appears that Bruce was a little upset about something.  Dunno if it was because he showed up to train with Lee, and he see's this 17 year old training with him.  Or maybe he's pissed because he wasn't in the last 6 dvd's. Lee, did you ever find out why he was pissed that day? 

No never asked :)

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 06:50:58 AM »
What DVD series are these and how are they obtained?

Thanks

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 08:46:15 AM »
What DVD series are these and how are they obtained?

Thanks
You can go to realitybodybuilders.com and purchase any of these dvds. Or you can join i am not sure how much a month it is now. If you join you will get a new dvd every month on Lee Priest. Trust me very entertaining to say the least. You never know what Lee is going to do or say next.

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 10:31:45 AM »
Thanks, Gary!

It's actually www.bodybuildersreality.com

Here are some pics from DVD 9 (September) which is almost ready to ship to the subscribers.

Yes, you can order just one DVD by going to www.bodybuildersreality.com!

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »
more...DVD 9 contains Lee training back, shoulders on another day, doughnuts and Subway (mini-Cheatday), more horses for the Mustang and, of course, Lee shares his insights regarding the world today, bodybuilding, jackasses and sex...

Appearance by Scott Peckham - a little over a week out from the Europa Super Show.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 10:51:01 AM »
Didn't know you can just buy them seperatly. I thought you HAD to subscribe. awesome im going to pick up a couple then.
bodybuildersreality.com

Slick Vic

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 11:39:43 AM »
Didn't know you can just buy them seperatly. I thought you HAD to subscribe. awesome im going to pick up a couple then.

These are great DVDs. In fact, I just ordered the August DVD. Can't wait!  :)