Author Topic: Evan Centopani doesn't flow......  (Read 6734 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Evan Centopani doesn't flow......
« on: February 26, 2010, 01:48:57 AM »
...When compared to a real asthetic monster Like Ed Nunn

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: Evan Centopani doesn't flow......
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 02:00:44 AM »
Is that pic of Ed nunn real?

He looks fantastic, tiny waist, perfect x-frame. How good is his back?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 02:13:03 AM »
Is that pic of Ed nunn real?

He looks fantastic, tiny waist, perfect x-frame. How good is his back?

Yup it's real.......He is among the most pleasing of the Pro's but doesn't place well because he doesn't have the torso "thickness" of the other guys.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 03:34:02 AM »
He looks absolutely great. This guy and Cedric Mcmillan are top physiques.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 03:42:18 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 03:58:39 AM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 05:28:11 AM »
Evan has that barrel torso thing going on, like the fridge.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 05:41:34 AM »
First time I ever see this guy Ed Nunn. He looks fantastic, great physique.

Oh, and I love the first pic you posted Mars. ;D

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 08:15:30 AM »

Yeah great flow in those 8" forearms and 12" calves

ultra high insertions = no flow

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 08:47:46 AM »
Yeah great flow in those 8" forearms and 12" calves

ultra high insertions = no flow
If you knew how big Ed Nunn is you wouldn't say that. Plus, even though a person may have high insertions for forearms and calves, doesn't mean that they cannot be big, for instance Phil Heath and Vic Richards.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 08:51:01 AM »
If you knew how big Ed Nunn is you wouldn't say that. Plus, even though a person may have high insertions for forearms and calves, doesn't mean that they cannot be big, for instance Phil Heath and Vic Richards.

I do know how big he is but were talking about flow here, ultra high insertions = no flow

And I've seen Ed, those calves look retarded when wearing shorts, the same goes for his forearms when his upper arms are covered. Just too small for a pro.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 08:57:49 AM »
I do know how big he is but were talking about flow here, ultra high insertions = no flow

And I've seen Ed, those calves look retarded when wearing shorts, the same goes for his forearms when his upper arms are covered. Just too small for a pro.
So you are saying Flex and Shawn, both known for their "flow and symmetry" have no flow? Or Vic Martinez? Actually it is flow, flow means something that flows together, in a sense, aesthetic, which Flex was known for---aesthetically pleasing, and most people can see that in Ed and the others.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 09:03:14 AM »
So you are saying Flex and Shawn, both known for their "flow and symmetry" have no flow? Or Vic Martinez? Actually it is flow, flow means something that flows together, in a sense, aesthetic, which Flex was known for---aesthetically pleasing, and most people can see that in Ed and the others.

Flex was known for having weak forearms, short tris with a big peak, a pencil neck and high calf insertions.

Muscle lines flow, tendon and bone lines don't.

Ed looks great from the knee and elbows up, so if we saw his forearms and calves of then the lines flow nicely.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 09:17:03 AM »
My question is, why the fuck are his goddamn posing trunks almost as small as that chicks bikini in the other thread? I mean WTF?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
proportion wise ed has problems... thighs and upper arms overpower his calves and torso

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »
Flex was known for having weak forearms, short tris with a big peak, a pencil neck and high calf insertions.

Muscle lines flow, tendon and bone lines don't.

Ed looks great from the knee and elbows up, so if we saw his forearms and calves of then the lines flow nicely.
WTF, Flex was known for having some of the most perfect flowing arms. When he threw up a vicep shot, his bis and tris almost matched up to a perfect circle. That is more flow than flow..a circle. He had a neck back in 1983, after he broke his neck, that's when he stop training it as much.

Also in order for tendons and bones to work, they MUST line up---and the muscle flows, everything flows. 

I don't think you know what you are talking about, I guess you know more than Arnold S....Please tell me, that this doesn't Flow...s

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:26 AM »
WTF, Flex was known for having some of the most perfect flowing arms. When he threw up a vicep shot, his bis and tris almost matched up to a perfect circle. That is more flow than flow..a circle. He had a neck back in 1983, after he broke his neck, that's when he stop training it as much.

Also in order for tendons and bones to work, they MUST line up---and the muscle flows, everything flows. 

I don't think you know what you are talking about, I guess you know more than Arnold S....Please tell me, that this doesn't Flow...s

Thanks for proving my point, just look at those retarded looking small forearms that would "flow" nicely on a 12 year old boy

Now pay attention. If you bis and tris are forming a circle it means you have short triceps, 'cause long tris would insert at the elbow.

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 10:07:52 AM »
He has zero flow, bad squared off physique.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 10:08:58 AM »
I didn't know he rapped.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 10:12:44 AM »
Thanks for proving my point, just look at those retarded looking small forearms that would "flow" nicely on a 12 year old boy

Now pay attention. If you bis and tris are forming a circle it means you have short triceps, 'cause long tris would insert at the elbow.

Having high forearms doesn't mean small,  because his forearms fit his arms...you see them from the side, but from the front, like when Dorian raised Flex's hand at the 1993 Mr. O, his forearms matched Dorian's. Because Flex had small joints, is the reason why Flex's muscle's look the way they did. And whether having short tris or or long tri, they looked damn good, some of the best in fact. And sometimes having long bis like Sergio's or Levrone's makes the arm look bigger, but less impressive due to not having a peak, like Arnold or Ronnie, who had a double peak.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 10:18:50 AM »
Having high forearms doesn't mean small,  because his forearms fit his arms...you see them from the side, but from the front, like when Dorian raised Flex's hand at the 1993 Mr. O, his forearms matched Dorian's. Because Flex had small joints, is the reason why Flex's muscle's look the way they did. And whether having short tris or or long tri, they looked damn good, some of the best in fact. And sometimes having long bis like Sergio's or Levrone's makes the arm look bigger, but less impressive due to not having a peak, like Arnold or Ronnie, who had a double peak.

You're obviously under the spell of the ebony mountains of muscle.

Horrible unimpressive short tris and freaky looking pointy elbows of dickerson proportions.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 10:27:32 AM »
Yup it's real.......He is among the most pleasing of the Pro's but doesn't place well because he doesn't have the torso "thickness" of the other guys.....

DAMN! Best legs I have ever seen. Nice calves to, high and athletic. Not like Dorians farmer calves.

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »
Nunn looks great in my opinion.  Much like Toney Freeman.  It will be a struggle to thicken up his torso.  If he can then look out!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 10:36:15 AM »
anyone saying flex had unimpressive arms is a moron... his chest was crap though!

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
DAMN! Best legs I have ever seen. Nice calves to, high and athletic. Not like Dorians farmer calves.

As a bodybuilder, high calves are not a good thing.  Dorian had some of the best calves in BB