Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98405 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2012, 02:33:28 AM »
On a serious note, I don't know other Getbiggers feel but I personally think its time Getbig eased off him, for all we know he could be dying now and people here are ripping him to shreds for some forum amusement, human life cant be that worthless surely.Maybe we could have tried harder with Keith (Onlyme) with some encouragement but we can for Derek.

::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah well, it will be a real loss for humankind.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2012, 02:35:29 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah well, it will be a real loss for humankind.

jesus, you dont look at that pic and feel some compassion?You are a lost cause if you dont, his life is falling apart around him, the last thing he needs is more shit on here.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »
...human life cant be that worthless surely.

Well, it is Derek Springer we are talking about...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2012, 02:44:40 AM »
jesus, you dont look at that pic and feel some compassion?You are a lost cause if you dont, his life is falling apart around him, the last thing he needs is more shit on here.

No, actually I look at the pic and don't feel compassion.

DA is a complete idiot, and I have seen his idiocy over the last 6 years. His illiteracy, his failure at self-reflecting, his overall failure in life.

There have been many many serious attempts by getbiggers over the years to help him to bring his life back on the tracks but all he had was hate and insults for everyone. Karma's a bitch, and it finally got to him.

Maybe he'll be a bit more humble if he survives this, which I don't doubt. He's a cockroach, and they are hard to kill.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2012, 02:47:25 AM »
So far, my favorite DA picture

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2012, 02:49:03 AM »

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2012, 02:54:53 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2012, 03:18:43 AM »
All the best to Derek but what did the intellectual midget expect from abuse...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2012, 03:27:02 AM »

:-[

Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge
is he in the AIDS ward ???

all jokes aside, i hope this is nothing and he gets better... we all fuck around here and bash eachother, but at the end of the day, we are all like brothers here... get well soon bro

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2012, 03:30:02 AM »
I truly hope he recovers...............f ucking shame all that drug abuse for nothing.  :(

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2012, 03:36:48 AM »
On a serious note, I don't know other Getbiggers feel but I personally think its time Getbig eased off him, for all we know he could be dying now and people here are ripping him to shreds for some forum amusement, human life cant be that worthless surely.Maybe we could have tried harder with Keith (Onlyme) with some encouragement but we can for Derek.

x2. Shows a massive lack of character and a lot of emptyness in that persons life to belittle someone when they are in bad health.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2012, 03:37:06 AM »
Maybe some of us can do the dashow by surprise visiting him?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2012, 04:14:16 AM »
This is the first time I have talked about Derek Anthony...It could well be that he desperately needed money, and he used what resources that were available to him...I hope no one desperately needs money...I desperately needed money when my mother had to go into assisted living, and I was laid off by an embecile from a job that I held for 24 years...I am fortunate in that I found sources of income with my technical knowledge, It was and still is a very close thing, I may lose a great deal...I know that I am not enough of a showman to be able to entertain anybody while on a stage...Performing a cabaret act is not for the untalented...While I have never been been in a homosexual tryst, it could be that he had no hope of anything else...I hope no one is ever backed into a corner in life...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2012, 04:21:46 AM »
This is the first time I have talked about Derek Anthony...It could well be that he desperately needed money, and he used what resources that were available to him...I hope no one desperately needs money...I desperately needed money when my mother had to go into assisted living, and I was laid off by an embecile from a job that I held for 24 years...I am fortunate in that I found sources of income with my technical knowledge, It was and still is a very close thing, I may lose a great deal...I know that I am not enough of a showman to be able to entertain anybody while on a stage...Performing a cabaret act is not for the untalented...While I have never been been in a homosexual tryst, it could be that he had no hope of anything else...I hope no one is ever backed into a corner in life...

i agree with this to some extent... yes we joke about hiv having AIDS, but IMO thats all it is, just pure fucking JOKE, and nothing else.

GAYNESS and GAY FOR PAY didnt put him in the hospital bed, the DRUGS did.  he didnt need to abuse the drugs, he did that for his own personal vanity/insecurity/pursuit of a bigger body, it wasnt that he used all those drugs to pay for his rent, he had sources of income, he used those sources of income to just buy more drugs, because he personally wanted to get big.

He would come here and brag about all the shit he was taking, and he was happy about it and was gloating about it.

if someone was taking steroids to do G4P, im sure they wouldnt be on these boards gloaing about it, he was taking roids because he WANTED to.

thats the difference between your case and his.

still, it fucking sucks to be in hospital.. get well dude

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2012, 04:25:30 AM »
Not a surprise. Hopefully he'll learn from this and walk away a better person.
hopefully you will walk away and have your face together i will fuck you up at jack in the box and pumhard has the video to prove it dont be   a pussyfart!!!! lets fight for everyone on getbig bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2012, 04:36:33 AM »
hopefully you will walk away and have your face together i will fuck you up at jack in the box and pumhard has the video to prove it dont be   a pussyfart!!!! lets fight for everyone on getbig bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

^
Can someone post the exact location of this illegal immigrant?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2012, 04:37:25 AM »
I'll always remember him for his contributions to the sweet science. RIP champ.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2012, 04:41:14 AM »
i think derek is more worried about the hordes of schmoes that will come visit him at his bed.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2012, 04:42:32 AM »
look at all the scared "big boys" who ve been pinning needles in their asses for years in order to intimidate other men and women acting all nice now while shitting their pants at the idea they could end just like derek anthony... so who's next?

Pathetic bunch of vain hypocritical losers and paper tigers. As if it was going to make you stop your own addiction anyway. Youll skip tomorow's injection but will continue your dirty habits the next day, cause that's all you have. Keep destroying your own bodies for pure vanity and pride. How many warnings do you still need? So you still think you re bigger smarter than everyone else?

haha good post... this is just what i was thinking

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #194 on: February 23, 2012, 04:48:00 AM »
DA gives getbig some of the best laughs here.....we love ripping him apart, any getbigger who've been on this board for a while have a post or two about DA, mostly negative...lol......we feed on this guy and we love it.........any thread about DA always get some attention and we're always ready to spit on him........but, I don't think anyone here would seriously wish death upon someone else.....most of you never met the guy or know him personally......it's fair to say that we may crack all kinds of jokes on him and wish this or that on him, but if it's that serious, we just wish him well and hope he's healthy again to come back on getbig so we can tear him apart some more....nothing changes.... ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2012, 04:51:16 AM »
No, actually I look at the pic and don't feel compassion.

DA is a complete idiot, and I have seen his idiocy over the last 6 years. His illiteracy, his failure at self-reflecting, his overall failure in life.

There have been many many serious attempts by getbiggers over the years to help him to bring his life back on the tracks but all he had was hate and insults for everyone. Karma's a bitch, and it finally got to him.

Maybe he'll be a bit more humble if he survives this, which I don't doubt. He's a cockroach, and they are hard to kill.

I don't know DA, but I'm glad someone had the balls to stand behind their position when everyone else is crying a river. ::)  So everyone mercilessly rips this guy a new asshole for years, but now that he's really in bad health, it's all "just kidding" and "this is serious". ::)  It's some guy from the internet that you will never meet, who was nothing but a total clown... you aren't fooling anyone.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2012, 04:52:26 AM »
^
Can someone post the exact location of this illegal immigrant?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2012, 05:09:06 AM »
I don't know DA, but I'm glad someone had the balls to stand behind their position when everyone else is crying a river. ::)  So everyone mercilessly rips this guy a new asshole for years, but now that he's really in bad health, it's all "just kidding" and "this is serious". ::)  It's some guy from the internet that you will never meet, who was nothing but a total clown... you aren't fooling anyone.

Yeah, pretty pathetic what is going on here.

DA was an asshole, is an asshole and will always be.

He KNEW he was ruining himself, look at the g4p, the rug, the webcam session, the synthol in his arms and so on.

EVERYBODY told him so, but he would not listen but "come back" and tell us how "he owned us" and how he was so successful in the industry.

He's a fucking pathetic loser, a waste of oxygen.

We have 7 billion people on this planet, I am sure i will not miss him.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2012, 05:10:18 AM »

I agree with this, I don't give much of a fuck, it's time for Derek to pay the bill, obviously (the rest of you glorified junkies, pay attention).

People kicking a man when he's down is another story though.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2012, 05:10:26 AM »
he actually looks better in the bed pic than in palumbos show. hes already recovering