Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40160 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2012, 03:23:58 AM »
Shut the fuck up.  That's like saying guns kill people, ban all guns! But forget who is pulling the trigger.  The owners of pit bulls are the ones to blame for their aggressiveness.  You can take any dog, lock it up and beat the shit out of it and make it attack people, that's a FACT.
Your lack of any knowledge doesn't suprise me - when you have some information on the topic, come and see me, until then just Shut the Fuck Up - if you consider yourself tough, survive a twin pitbull attack, until then, your just a fuck in loser with an opinion and that's it.  Unlike you, I have encountered pitbulls and although permanently and severely injured I survived.  When you have fought two pitbulls and lived, come and talk to me, until then, your just another fringe dwelling societal loser  trying to get informed people to take your Pidiot propaganda seriously. Oh, and by the way, guns do fucking kill people you moron, that is why guns are banned in most countries except the USA, and the only reason the USA is armed, because your government knows how much shit it causes all over the world and wants a backup for when the rest of the world come seeking revenge. 

And how do you suggest we hold Pitbull owners accountable?
 Do you have a plan?
Or are you OK with hearing of regular children's deaths, as long as they are not your friends and family. 
I am interested in your plan on holding owners responsible, or do you know so little about the topic that you haven't even thought about it?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2012, 03:31:16 AM »
The owner of the dogs who attacked E-Kul apparently sic the dogs on him...they could have been standard poddles and done about same or worse damage. Imagine had they been mastiffs.
I was working when I was attacked, i was doing a quote on a 10 acre propert, I was only on site about a minute, next thing I had flesh ripped from my body, my achilles tendon severed and left arm ripped up - I am 6'2 about 230 pounds at the moment, always been big and strong - for those who are calling me out, i am ready to fight any day of the week, if you think taking on a couple of pitbulls is an easy task, I invite any Getbigger to try it - you fags can call me what you like, but how many tough guys can claim to have survived an attack against two Pitbulls, I haven't met any so far - so in terms of dangerous tasks, I have done them all.  I have said this before and i will say it again, those Pitbulls made any man I have ever met look like a giant walking Mangina, so whenever I hear the cliche Getbig tough talk, I laugh knowing that, behind the weakling tapping away at the keyboard is a frightened little person who has never been in a fight or a life threating situation in their life - Fucking Pussies!
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2012, 03:40:15 AM »
Ekul while I agree with your statement aboutt people blaiming the person or enviroment when a dog attacks. I do disavree on a few thing firstly a pitt or any dangerous animal should not be kept around kids period.  Secondly id totally dominate any dog.that tried to attack me, did you have a dog growing up? Cause ive certainly learnt the massive limitations of a dogs ability just from playing around with them.  My belief is that to own a dog every person shohld have a license and pass a practical course to show knowledge of how to handle dogs and raise them correctly.  So many people think they know how but really have no idea.  All dogs not just pits.  Though I.must admit I initially keep my dov awY from all bull terrier breeds initially due to the fact the owners are.usually retards,  if the owner seems normal then I.let them.play

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2012, 04:01:12 AM »
Ekul while I agree with your statement about people blaiming the person or enviroment when a dog attacks. I do disavree on a few thing firstly a pitt or any dangerous animal should not be kept around kids period.  Secondly id totally dominate any dog.that tried to attack me, did you have a dog growing up? Cause ive certainly learnt the massive limitations of a dogs ability just from playing around with them.  My belief is that to own a dog every person shohld have a license and pass a practical course to show knowledge of how to handle dogs and raise them correctly.  So many people think they know how but really have no idea.  All dogs not just pits.  Though I.must admit I initially keep my dov awY from all bull terrier breeds initially due to the fact the owners are.usually retards,  if the owner seems normal then I.let them.play
I have had dogs around me all my life - even owned a pitbull and I have a tattoo of a Pitbull on my back -I even used to regularly attend a staffordhire bull terrier dog club - your claim to be able to dominate attacking Pits is laughable - and I dare you to take on a couple of pits for yourself - you wont last a minute - your belief that you could shows me a lack of real life experience or just a lack of what Pitbulls are and CAN and do DO!  I listen to dog dickheads all the time, they assume because there dog is fine, that they cant understand all the drama, what they don't realise is their is a long long list of victims still waiting to be heard.  If you choose a dog that is marginalised, well you are just asking for trouble! Don't expect society to like your killer dogs or your child killing beliefs.  You can believe all the BS you like in this world, I'll stick with the truth!
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2012, 04:03:50 AM »
I was working when I was attacked, i was doing a quote on a 10 acre propert, I was only on site about a minute, next thing I had flesh ripped from my body, my achilles tendon severed and left arm ripped up - I am 6'2 about 230 pounds at the moment, always been big and strong - for those who are calling me out, i am ready to fight any day of the week, if you think taking on a couple of pitbulls is an easy task, I invite any Getbigger to try it - you fags can call me what you like, but how many tough guys can claim to have survived an attack against two Pitbulls, I haven't met any so far - so in terms of dangerous tasks, I have done them all.  I have said this before and i will say it again, those Pitbulls made any man I have ever met look like a giant walking Mangina, so whenever I hear the cliche Getbig tough talk, I laugh knowing that, behind the weakling tapping away at the keyboard is a frightened little person who has never been in a fight or a life threating situation in their life - Fucking Pussies!
I understand that it was a dangerous time...and I am in no playing it down, but I am willing to bet, that had that been two Mastiffs, Presa, or Dogos you wouldn't be here right now.

But, i tell you right now, a lot of people in the US doing the same type of work you do, carry guns, for a reason...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2012, 04:06:35 AM »
I understand that it was a dangerous time...and I am in no playing it down, but I am willing to bet, that had that been two Mastiffs, Presa, or Dogos you wouldn't be here right now.

But, i tell you right now, a lot of people in the US doing the same type of work you do, carry guns, for a reason...
Look, had it been some of those bigger dogs you talk about, i would not probably be here, I think it was a miracle that I am, if nobody stopped the attack, you can rest assured I would be dead.  The average idiot compares a Pitbull attack with a normal dog attack, but they are just ignorant, they dont understand the work that has gone into making these dogs an indomitable force.  In Australia there are no weapons to be carried by citizens, I resent the laws and consider it a human rights violation, but until i can afford to live in another country, i have to do as the romans, over here they will pinch you for carring a pocket knife - odd legal system, you can walk the streets with a pitbull, but dont dare get caught with a pocket knife - I find our current society pretty fucked up, and if i was a criminal, i would def own Pitbulls, as you can injure and kill your enemies and get away with it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2012, 05:17:53 AM »
These dog dickheads make me sick!

Pregnant woman mauled to death by family pit bull was in campaign group arguing that the animals are safe  

Victim was member of 'Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls'
Husband: 'She will be buried with killer dog'

Two-year-old pitbull terrier shot after charging at police

Husband finds Darla Napora's body drenched in blood

Victim suffered dozens of bites to her body and face

A pregnant woman who was mauled to death by one of her pet pit bull terriers belonged to group campaigning to convince people that the animals aren't dangerous, it has emerged.

Darla Napora, 32, was bitten dozens of times and found by her husband Greg covered in blood outstretched on their living room floor in Pacifica, California.
Police say the two-year-old unneutered pit bull believed to be responsible was hovering around the woman, who had major injuries to her upper body and face.

Tragic: Darla Napora was a member of a pitbull advocacy group, it has emerged

Greg Napora returned home from work find his wife Darla outstretched on their living room floor having been bitten dozens of times
It has since emerged Napora was a member of Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pit Bulls, a group that does its best to convince people that pit bulls aren't really that dangerous.

'When they arrived, they found the victim laying in her own front living room; she was not breathing, unresponsive and had major trauma to her upper body,' said Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini.

'The husband stated that when he got home, at about noon, he found his wife with their pit bull hovering over her.'
 Police shot the pit bull terrier, similar to the one pictured, dead as it tried to escape from the Napora's back garden
Police shot the blood covered animal dead as it tried to escape from the back garden whilst officers conducted their investigation.
'The last thing we wanted to happen was for the dog to get out and start attacking bystanders or be loose in the neighbourhood,' Bertini said.

'So as soon as the dog got out of the backyard, the decision was immediately made to put that dog down and that's why the dog was shot three times by two officers on scene.'
Mr Napora, who still believes the dogs are not dangerous, has said he will bury his wife with the dead pet.<--- This right here is some sick twisted shit!

Locals had strong reactions to Mrs Napora's death and many said they didn't know the couple had dogs as they hadn’t seen them outside.
Neighbour Tom Lujan believes pit bulls are dangerous: 'I wouldn't have one, and I wouldn't want my family around one,' he said.
The Napora's next door neighbour surprisingly said the dogs had always been well behaved.
 Pacifica Police Captain Dave Bretini said that as officers tried CPR on Mrs Napora the pit bull terrier broke free and charged at them

Darla Napora was found in her home in Pacifica, California, having been mauled to death by one of her two dogs
'We shared a fence with them and if our dogs were barking at each other she'd call them off and they'd back off. They responded very well.'

For Greg Napora the tragic attack came out of the blue (fancy that, Pitbulls are dangerous - this is why telling the truth is so important - and not spreading propoganda for your own self serving interests!) as they had had the dog since it was a puppy.
Police said there were no prior problems at the household and no reason to expect the dog attack.
'Eventually we're going to find out if there's anything physically or medically wrong with the dog that may have caused this attack,' Bertini said.
The couple owned another 6-year-old pit bull who has been spayed.
The other dog was taken to the Peninsula Humane Society for examination although Police do not believe the other pit bull had anything to do with the attack.

An autopsy for the woman and a necropsy for the dog were scheduled for Friday.
It is unknown how far along Darla was with her pregnancy.

V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2012, 05:23:06 AM »
LMFAO @ E-Kulo melting down over pitbulls AGAIN!!!!!!!!! HAhAA!!!!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2012, 05:24:37 AM »

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2012, 05:26:58 AM »
No Meltdown, just a controlled agressive defense trying to help minimise children killed by Pitbulls, (I know saving children is so cliche these days - but dying at the jaws of a pitbull when only a child isn't a nice way to die)  if you think this is a meltdown, well I stay permanately in attack mode, I say it all the time, I will fight anywhere anytime - I have been calling Rampage out for a while now! No meltdown, just a concern for children, some of us adults still care about the little buggers you know.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2012, 05:31:50 AM »
No Meltdown, just a controlled agressive defense trying to help minimise children killed by Pitbulls, (I know saving children is so cliche these days - but dying at the jaws of a pitbull when only a child isn't a nice way to die)  if you think this is a meltdown, well I stay permanately in attack mode, I say it all the time, I will fight anywhere anytime - I have been calling Rampage out for a while now! No meltdown, just a concern for children, some of us adults still care about the little buggers you know.
Still having a fit ??? LMAO!! Guess if you weren't such a retard you would have gotten back in the car when you saw those dogs coming. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2012, 05:31:56 AM »
Thats some wocked fear of dogs you got there. Man up. Since pitbulls were banned in the uk dog attacks are much much rarer.  Before they were banned everyday it was I. Tbe paper.  Its a fighting dog.  You can keep a lion for so long as a.pet but sooner or later its just a dangerous animal

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2012, 05:33:22 AM »
Were you a debt collector?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2012, 05:55:05 AM »
Still having a fit ??? LMAO!! Guess if you weren't such a retard you would have gotten back in the car when you saw those dogs coming. :D
I am amazed how many people seem to know my story but they haven't ever heard it.  I was in an open field at least 150 metres from my car, thats one hell of a just get back in the car, if I was Hussein Bolt, i may have made it in about 15 secs, maybe, just maybe enough time, but I guess I will never now.   It does not suprise me that people make comments on stories they haven't even heard.  I have only ever told briefly what has happened and idiots espescially Pidiots make the rest up as they see fit!
V

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2012, 05:57:50 AM »
Your lack of any knowledge doesn't suprise me - when you have some information on the topic, come and see me, until then just Shut the Fuck Up - if you consider yourself tough, survive a twin pitbull attack, until then, your just a fuck in loser with an opinion and that's it.  Unlike you, I have encountered pitbulls and although permanently and severely injured I survived.  When you have fought two pitbulls and lived, come and talk to me, until then, your just another fringe dwelling societal loser  trying to get informed people to take your Pidiot propaganda seriously. Oh, and by the way, guns do fucking kill people you moron, that is why guns are banned in most countries except the USA, and the only reason the USA is armed, because your government knows how much shit it causes all over the world and wants a backup for when the rest of the world come seeking revenge. 

And how do you suggest we hold Pitbull owners accountable?
 Do you have a plan?
Or are you OK with hearing of regular children's deaths, as long as they are not your friends and family. 
I am interested in your plan on holding owners responsible, or do you know so little about the topic that you haven't even thought about it?

You got fucked up by two dogs? Please go kill yourself and do the gene pool a favor.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2012, 05:58:04 AM »
Thats some wocked fear of dogs you got there. Man up. Since pitbulls were banned in the uk dog attacks are much much rarer.  Before they were banned everyday it was I. Tbe paper.  Its a fighting dog.  You can keep a lion for so long as a.pet but sooner or later its just a dangerous animal
HA HA - it is always an obvious give away that you are dealing with a complete pussy when he likes to parade around the fact that he can handle two pitbulls attacking him, I have tried it and survived, if you where any type of real man you would demonstrate your Pitbull defensive techniques, but I imagine I am the only man here who has fought Pitbulls.  Who is the greatest opponent you have ever fought other than your fat sloppy arsed mother?  I can tell you word for word how to defend agaist an attacking Pitbull, as a matter of fact I demonstrate the method on a regular basis - what defensive techniques do you teach on a regular basis against attacking Pitbulls!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2012, 05:58:53 AM »
You got fucked up by two dogs? Please go kill yourself and do the gene pool a favor.

Epic Pidiot Meltdown!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2012, 06:00:21 AM »
Yep E-Kulo in for a long down of tear filled anti-pitbull posts. Hahaa! What a crybaby! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2012, 06:01:46 AM »
Epic Pidiot Meltdown!

Did you rip out their spines with your bare hands?  I'm curious if you were trained by the great Suckymymuscle and his dog fighting techniques?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2012, 06:03:33 AM »
Yep E-Kulo in for a long down of tear filled anti-pitbull posts. Hahaa! What a crybaby! :D
Oh Chaos!, you still carrying that torch for me - I always attract those angry bear types! are you still not getting laid? I hope that rash on your cock has cleared up!  I know how much that affected your self esteem and your love life.  remeber, no more cheap hookers and those rashes should be a thing of the past!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2012, 06:03:53 AM »
E-Kul, please post another pic of your sloppy titted gf

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:35 AM »
Oh, I dont cry for me, I cry for the kids - there is a differene, after the attack I just went on living, but after I kept hearing of children being killed and nothing done about it, I spoke up, and I still do.  I believe my stance will one day make a difference and I will actually save childrens lives and also victims permanent and horrible injuries and scarring, that is why I suffer the fools, idiots and know it alls - beause my motivation is pure & simple - to save childrens lives.
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:42 AM »
Typical roided out dick.  Disagrees with you and if you dont give in says how he can smash your face in.  there are no pitbulls in britain but I quite happily walk anywhere that there are guard dogs with no fear.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2012, 06:08:13 AM »
Typical roided out dick.  Disagrees with you and if you dont give in says how he can smash your face in.  there are no pitbulls in britain but I quite happily walk anywhere that there are guard dogs with no fear.

Every year 5,000000000 kids are killed by pitbull attacks

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2012, 06:08:39 AM »
Were you a debt collector?
No! most people on this board know my story - I used to run a large area lawn mowing service - I had just arrived at a ten acre property and had knocked on the door to no answer and then moved about 20 meteres away from the house into an open space to look for the owner and thats when i was attacked!
V