Author Topic: OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)  (Read 9250 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)
« on: October 14, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »
Are you the gay man from NYC that got Butt Implants on the TV show Taboo on National Geographic?

???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Question for OneMoreRep...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
BayBGM disapproved

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 02:19:16 PM »
Are you the gay man from NYC that got Butt Implants on the TV show Taboo on National Geographic?

???

No.

I am just one gay man, out of the thousands of gay men, in NYC.

I also don't believe in any form of physical implants or performance enhancement drugs for my personal use, but will defend your right to use them if so desired.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:20:44 PM »
Only "augmentation" i can approve of is fat grafting, as in moving fat from shitty areas such as belly, back, triceps to your butt

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
i have a question too for 1morerep

is it true you actually scared the daylights out of craig titus once?

how many hairs gone today, chaol?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
Onemorerep, do you have any resemblance to George Michael, I always think that whilst reading your posts.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
  A gay man that is a brown in bjj   that is a dangerous gay man

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 02:59:08 PM »
i have a question too for 1morerep

is it true you actually scared the daylights out of craig titus once?

Depends on what you mean by daylights...

Back when I was a member at MuscleMayhem.com, I made reference to the fact that Craig was the undercover pro at bodybuilding.com and that he would take cheap shots at Victor Martinez's physique.  Since he was a member at Musclemayhem, he came out of his face and started to call me names and said that if he were to ever see me in person, he would kick my teeth in.

Well, a few months passed and he kept on with his bullshit.  Now, what Craig didn't know was that I am good friends with the IFBB pros in the NYC circuit (Kamali, Rob lopez, Jason Arntz, and ESPECIALLY Victor Martinez).  I used to be the direct source for all pictures and insider news to Victor Martinez, as I was a friend and a member of his old gym (Victor's gym).

So, in light of all that, that same year they were holding the NY PRO and Craig was in town all week and had mentioned in passing that he would be training at Victor's gym for 2 days.

I then called him out on mayhem and told him that I go there to workout 4 days of the week (Mon-Thurs) and will gladly face him in order to get my teeth kicked in.  He agreed and said that he would meet me on a Tuesday night at the gym.

So, Tuesday rolls around and I am at the gym with both Victor and Jason Arntz (they both knew about this online tough guy act Craig was clinging on to and were anxious to see if Craig would react upon seeing me).  Craig shows up and is all friendly with both Victor and Jason and just as he was about to go to change at the locker room, Victor says, "Craig, I want you to meet NYCMAN (my old screen name from MuscleMayhem), I know you wanted to fuck him up, well here he is".

I stood about 2 feet away from him and told him that my teeth are ready for the tip of his boots.  He laughed and said, "Come on man, you know all that online shit is just talk.  I didn't mean that shit, it's all for the fans".  In return, I told him, "I am going to step outside and wait for you to come out and kick my teeth in, if you don't step out with me, you're a coward".

Craig replied with, "Yeah fucking right, I'm going to fight you in your hometown and with all of your friends surrounding you outside".  I said, "You either step outside or you're a coward".  I then proceeded to step outside, waited there with Victor's old friend and manager of Victor's gym DEAN LEWIS (who later went on to run security at club Pacha in NYC) and Craig just looked at me from the inside and waved his hand at me as if I was crazy and then just went to change.

Later that night, as I was about to leave, Craig approached me and said that there were no hard feelings and that a real man knows other real men and that because of that he had no problems with me.  Afterwards, he later went and signed on to mayhem and said that there were no problems and that if anything we had a lot in common.

From that moment on, I just ignored him on Mayhem, because in my mind he was both a coward and a scumbag.

That was it..
"1"  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 03:01:01 PM »
Man, what the hell is wrong with society? Butt implants?

As Einstein said:

It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 03:03:16 PM »
 A gay man that is a brown in bjj   that is a dangerous gay man

You can say that..

If I had to tell you the amount of times that I've gotten a hard on while in full guard, you wouldn't stop laughing.

The last time I popped a woody, I had my opponent in Spider guard and all he saw was my towering love torch approaching his mouth.

Safe to say, he tapped out without any submission being applied.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 03:03:37 PM »
Only "augmentation" i can approve of is fat grafting, as in moving fat from shitty areas such as belly, back, triceps to your butt

thats some fucking amazing transformations damn good post
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »
  I dig his style (OMR)     look... there are a LOT of gay people who can fight and are in Pro Sports
  I know many in MMA that most do NOT know are gay      it is a bad feeling when a gay man can beat your ass    but you have to be a real man and accept the food chain ranking   know who you can beat and who you can't   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »
  I dig his style (OMR)     look... there are a LOT of gay people who can fight and are in Pro Sports
  I know many in MMA that most do NOT know are gay      it is a bad feeling when a gay man can beat your ass    but you have to be a real man and accept the food chain ranking   know who you can beat and who you can't   

Not to mention that I have gotten my ass tapped & knocked out countless amount of times and will gladly admit that.

I actually prefer to roll with better fighters that can beat me easily, as I find it's the best way to learn and get better.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »
Wait, so what are people saying, is 1MRep a real professional fighter of such intimidating stature that he even scared Titus?

I always thought he was a George Michael-lookalike.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 03:37:07 PM »
Wait, so what are people saying, is 1MRep a real professional fighter of such intimidating stature that he even scared Titus?

I always thought he was a George Michael-lookalike.

Not a professional fighter, just another guy that likes to fight and insert my penis deep within the rectums of beautiful men.

Also, it doesn't take a professional fighter to scare Craig Titus.  He also had a problem with Victor for a very short period of time and was too scared to step up to him when Victor approach him in NYC's China Club one night.

Craig is only tough when it involves female personal assistants that weigh under 130 pounds and fit snugly into the trunk of his car. (No offense intended to that poor young lady he ruthlessly murdered)

"1"

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »
Depends on what you mean by daylights...

Back when I was a member at MuscleMayhem.com, I made reference to the fact that Craig was the undercover pro at bodybuilding.com and that he would take cheap shots at Victor Martinez's physique.  Since he was a member at Musclemayhem, he came out of his face and started to call me names and said that if he were to ever see me in person, he would kick my teeth in.

Well, a few months passed and he kept on with his bullshit.  Now, what Craig didn't know was that I am good friends with the IFBB pros in the NYC circuit (Kamali, Rob lopez, Jason Arntz, and ESPECIALLY Victor Martinez).  I used to be the direct source for all pictures and insider news to Victor Martinez, as I was a friend and a member of his old gym (Victor's gym).

So, in light of all that, that same year they were holding the NY PRO and Craig was in town all week and had mentioned in passing that he would be training at Victor's gym for 2 days.

I then called him out on mayhem and told him that I go there to workout 4 days of the week (Mon-Thurs) and will gladly face him in order to get my teeth kicked in.  He agreed and said that he would meet me on a Tuesday night at the gym.

So, Tuesday rolls around and I am at the gym with both Victor and Jason Arntz (they both knew about this online tough guy act Craig was clinging on to and were anxious to see if Craig would react upon seeing me).  Craig shows up and is all friendly with both Victor and Jason and just as he was about to go to change at the locker room, Victor says, "Craig, I want you to meet NYCMAN (my old screen name from MuscleMayhem), I know you wanted to fuck him up, well here he is".

I stood about 2 feet away from him and told him that my teeth are ready for the tip of his boots.  He laughed and said, "Come on man, you know all that online shit is just talk.  I didn't mean that shit, it's all for the fans".  In return, I told him, "I am going to step outside and wait for you to come out and kick my teeth in, if you don't step out with me, you're a coward".

Craig replied with, "Yeah fucking right, I'm going to fight you in your hometown and with all of your friends surrounding you outside".  I said, "You either step outside or you're a coward".  I then proceeded to step outside, waited there with Victor's old friend and manager of Victor's gym DEAN LEWIS (who later went on to run security at club Pacha in NYC) and Craig just looked at me from the inside and waved his hand at me as if I was crazy and then just went to change.

Later that night, as I was about to leave, Craig approached me and said that there were no hard feelings and that a real man knows other real men and that because of that he had no problems with me.  Afterwards, he later went and signed on to mayhem and said that there were no problems and that if anything we had a lot in common.

From that moment on, I just ignored him on Mayhem, because in my mind he was both a coward and a scumbag.

That was it..
"1"  

good story

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
  Yes    I get tapped by Frank M., Josh B., Dean L., etc.,    

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 03:39:18 PM »

A gay man is still a man so I don't know why someone in 2012 would still have issues with this. What would suck would be getting beat up by the gay guy and then him having his way with you...  :(

Cool story with Titus btw one, what a little bitch!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
 Yes    I get tapped by Frank M., Josh B., Dean L., etc.,    

No shame getting tapped by Dean Lister

"Tapped" by 1MoreRep though is another thing  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 03:49:21 PM »
  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
Man, what the hell is wrong with society? Butt implants?

As Einstein said:

It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity.

I only want the real thing!  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
No.

I am just one gay man, out of the thousands of gay men, in NYC.

I also don't believe in any form of physical implants or performance enhancement drugs for my personal use, but will defend your right to use them if so desired.

"1"

Okay, I wasn't making fun or anything.  The guy reminded me of you, successful, intelligent, bodybuilder, etc...  8) (no homo)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 04:49:37 PM »
Not to mention that I have gotten my ass tapped & knocked out countless amount of times and will gladly admit that.

I actually prefer to roll with better fighters that can beat me easily, as I find it's the best way to learn and get better.

"1"

Little Freudian Slip there big guy?   ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 04:58:55 PM »
Little Freudian Slip there big guy?   ;D

A little of that and possibly an open invitation to Johnny Falcon.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »

Why do all these women look Armenian or like busted versions of Kim K?