Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent  (Read 34681 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2012, 06:54:29 PM »
PC: I don’t know if you read yet, but Lil Floyd has been talking to Mark Cuban about fighting in mixed martial arts?

FM Senior: Junior needs to leave that shit alone. He’s going to get the same fucking thing Vince Phillips got; leg broke, arm broke or whatever. Vince Phillips got his arm broke. You can’t mess with that…that’s what they do. You CAN’T beat nobody at their own game…All of this he talking about right now, this martial arts shit, I’m telling you, he about to get broke the fuck up right now. I’m telling you, he could forget all of that stuff being cute and how you supposed to hit somebody with a check hook. Man, them guy’s going to take that check hook guy and squeeze your guts out. I’m just being real with you man…If he ever want to take a motherfuckin’ loss, you bout to take one right now guy. Go ahead and try that. One of them motherfuckers grab you and bing, bing…hit the floor twice guy and it’s over with….Lil Floyd about to get his ass tore up man. He ain’t about to whoop them motherfuckers. He can forget that shit! He DON'T want ANY of MMA.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
PC: I think he wants to visit a few gyms to see how everything is and make a decision

FM Senior: Junior needs to go visit a psychiatrist. that’s where he better go if he wants to go get the real rundown on what’s going down. He’s about to put himself in a bad situation…He will be retired fucking with them motherfuckers. They would love to fight him. This ain’t NO fucking boxing; ain’t none of these motherfuckers scared of his ass. I’ll fight one of them motherfuckers if they just want to throw their guards up. I’m old and I’ll beat they ass, but when they start talking about that going to the ground, elbows and knees and all of that, man fuck that shit. I ain’t about to go in there. Them motherfuckers dangerous man. One thing about it, them guys can take a fucking punch man. Those guys will laugh at Lil Floyd when he hit them…I have to be honest with you Percy, I don’t think he’s going to do it. Once Lil Floyd sees how strong those guys are, he’ll know they’ll pin his ass down.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2012, 06:58:29 PM »
Even here you reveal your stupidity.
Floyd would not know how to defend against kicks, and especially thigh kicks,
There again you are wrong with your dumbass absolute statements. Floyd would beat most, but not all.

Do me a favor, calm down.  You don't need to insult random people just to garner attention.

By the way, are you not comprehending my statements?

We are not talking about leg kicks, only striking with fists.  I already gave a very thorough explanation as to how far Mayweather could go with different scenarios.

If you disagree, that is your stance.  Either way, it makes no difference to me.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
  OMR, you are a Brown, I am a Black... I am 205... I do not know what you are, but I am guessing 200... HOW would Junior beat us? I can take a punch. You can take a punch. Can Junior stop my ground game? Your ground game? He would be put to sleep.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2012, 07:02:32 PM »
Do me a favor, calm down.  You don't need to insult random people just to garner attention.

By the way, are you not comprehending my statements?

We are not talking about leg kicks, only striking with fists.  I already gave a very thorough explanation as to how far Mayweather could go with different scenarios.

If you disagree, that is your stance.  Either way, it makes no difference to me.

"1"

You said "striking".
Of course he would beat anyone in his weight class if we're talking boxing.
"Striking" it's not so cut and dry.

And those little jabs are not guaranteed to ko a BIG strong guy that is untrained yet aggressive.
I would not be afraid to fight FMW at all. I would eat punches just to put hurt on him.

But of course he is the best at what he does. P4p he is more skilled than anyone.
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2012, 07:06:02 PM »
 OMR, you are a Brown, I am a Black... I am 205... I do not know what you are, but I am guessing 200... HOW would Junior beat us? I can take a punch. You can take a punch. Can Junior stop my ground game? Your ground game? He would be put to sleep.

Arce, I am not disagreeing with you.

My stance is simple:  

If I were to fight Floyd Mayweather and I take it to the ground, I would choke him out in less than 1-2 minutes.

If I decide to keep the fight standing and decide to trade punches with the man, his speed, accuracy in landing strikes and pure power behind his punches will not only outnumber what I would land, but would be more effective and in the short term would provide for a knockout.

Can I take a punch?  Sure.  

BUT I am not going to pretend to fool myself either.  If Floyd were to land a solid hook to my chin, I would go to sleep.  Solid body shots I can take, but this guy is a solid professional boxer and one solid strike to the head could easily put me down.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
You said "striking".
Of course he would beat anyone in his weight class if we're talking boxing.
"Striking" it's not so cut and dry.

And those little jabs are not guaranteed to ko a BIG strong guy that is untrained yet aggressive.
I would not be afraid to fight FMW at all. I would eat punches just to put hurt on him.

But of course he is the best at what he does. P4p he is more skilled than anyone.

You see, now we are talking. 

Pleasure to meet you,
"1"

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »
You see, now we are talking. 

Pleasure to meet you,
"1"

If you don't wanted to be insulted be clear about what you mean and stop making asinine absolute statements.
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »
If you don't wanted to be insulted be clear about what you mean and stop making asinine absolute statements.

I think I was pretty clear in my previous multi-paragraph explanation.

I could be a prick and clearly point out that the bolded words above are a clear indication of improper grammar that would not allow for me to discern the nature of your statement, but instead I am going to say that it was a pleasure to meet you.

"1"

Just in case you didn't read or understand my stance before, here it is again:

A professional boxer with the skillset of Mayweather would just about knock the living shit out of anyone on the street that isn't trained in combat.

In a random street fight with a skilled street fighter, Mayweather could run into MANY problems, because a street fighter knows how to use the weapons available to him (bottles, knives, metal rods, the concrete, windows etc.), whereas the boxer wouldn't jump to that conclusion due to not having to resort to such measures on a day-to-day.

Against a skilled MMA guy that weighs around the same, Floyd could easily knock him out if he keeps the fight standing and so as long as it takes place in a ring.  That said, if that MMA guy gets him on the ground, the fight would be over in 1-2 minutes.

Against a skilled boxer that weighs substantially more than Mayweather, Floyd could get his ass whooped, but he could also land a few solid blows and change the outcome.

For those who talk about a 250lb bodybuilder standing a chance against Mayweather, you are sorely mistaken. First and foremost, floyd would dodge just about any strikes that come his way from these "bodybuilders" as they are nowhere near as fast as Floyd would be in delivering strikes.  Second, the bodybuilder would become gassed after 2-3 minutes of combat (the treadmill won't get you conditioned for a fight).  Third, Mayweather would connect with just about everything he throws.  Fourth, a bodybuilder is not trained to take hits and recover from them.  Shit, most bodybuilders fracture their arms, legs and rupture tendons just by running up a flight of stairs or taking part in stupid photoshoots.  It would be very simple for Mayweather to knock out a bodybuilder, especially if they have no skill in fighting.

Don't think that just because he weighs around 140-160 pounds that his punches wouldn't hurt.  On the contrary, those punches would not only hurt, but at the speed at which they would be delivered, it is very possible for you to get knocked out with one blow.

ALL THE PADDING THAT A BODYBUILDER ADDS TO HIS BODY IS USELESS WHEN A PRO BOXER DELIVERS A CLEAN STRIKE TO THE BODYBUILDER'S HEAD, WHICH HAS NO PADDING, EXTRA MUSCLE OR EVEN CONDITIONING (WHICH COMES FROM LONG TERM TRAINING THAT INVOLVES STRIKES TO THE HEAD) TO BUFFER A DEVASTATING BLOW.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »
Im taking nothig from floyd
here is a boxer handling himself well against 5 guys who have no clue

That's a Turkish security officer who works at a local bank, the video is old.
TEAM WOLF

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »
I think I was pretty clear in my previous multi-paragraph explanation.

I could be a prick and clearly point out that the bolded words above are a clear indication of improper grammar that would not allow for me to discern the nature of your statement, but instead I am going to say that it was a pleasure to meet you.

"1"

Just in case you didn't read or understand my stance before, here it is again:

No you fucking homo, you weren't clear. You said FMW could beat any mma guy in his weight class if its "striking". Once I pointed out that you are full of shit since he wouldn't be able to check kicks (FMW fights defensively), you claimed you were talking about 'boxing'.

And no, homo, I do not agree with your statement "all that padding is worthless". a heavy musculature is useful for neck support and general durability. Brock Lesnar was a wrestler with little to no striking experience and with his heavy bone structure and musculature he was able to take blows from Shane Carwin that are far more powerful than anything 147 pound FMW could deliver. Brock absorbed all these blows and still won the fight.

You are a cocky homo that speaks in absolutes and knows jack shit.
At least that other gay bay only interjects his nastiness when the thread calls for it but you insert your nastiness in every thread
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
 Two Primes.
 Tyson.
 Chavez.

IF they were to ever Box, Chavez would NOT hurt him. Tyson could take punches from 240's... 140 would NOT hurt him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
No you fucking homo, you weren't clear. You said FMW could beat any mma guy in his weight class if its "striking". Once I pointed out that you are full of shit since he wouldn't be able to check kicks (FMW fights defensively), you claimed you were talking about 'boxing'.

I wasn't talking about kicks in my explanation just purely punches.

That said, you clearly are incapable of having a conversation about a purely hypothetical topic like this without going insane.

I'll leave you alone as to not make you any angrier.

Goodbye.
"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »

Settle down pulling weight it's not that important .

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2012, 07:25:52 PM »
    Che... watch Foster vs. Tiger

then watch Foster vs. Frazier

get back to me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
Settle down pulling weight it's not that important .

I don't know why guys get so worked up over nonsense like this.

You notice how it's always the guys that "in real life" could actually beat the shit out of someone that always manage to keep their cool and just laugh shit off, while the classic gym-going shadow boxers that get a hard on watching a fight on tv are the same guys that always lose their cool and pretend to be ringside commentators while going apeshit with their responses?

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2012, 07:30:00 PM »
  I know who I tap and who I do not. I know who I light up in striking and who I do not. I keep quiet about what I do. I just do NOT like people who do NOT, telling me what is what. OMR, you are a Brown and you Box. I respect your opinion. People who do NOT, it is VERY hard for me to. I like some like the former B. Sugar... but a LOT I do NOT.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2012, 07:31:37 PM »

You notice how it's always the guys that "in real life" could actually beat the shit out of someone that always manage to keep their cool and just laugh shit off, while the classic gym-going shadow boxers that get a hard on watching a fight on tv are the same guys that always lose their cool and pretend to be ringside commentators while going apeshit with their responses?

"1"

Haha  good observation .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »
Two Primes.
 Tyson.
 Chavez.

IF they were to ever Box, Chavez would NOT hurt him. Tyson could take punches from 240's... 140 would NOT hurt him.
???

Arce you are losing it brother .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »
 I know who I tap and who I do not. I know who I light up in striking and who I do not. I keep quiet about what I do. I just do NOT like people who do NOT, telling me what is what. OMR, you are a Brown and you Box. I respect your opinion. People who do NOT, it is VERY hard for me to. I like some like the former B. Sugar... but a LOT I do NOT.

Oh, I completely respect your opinion Arce.  You are an MMA instructor and know your shit very well.

I also respect Che.  He has actually gone the distance against Oscar De La Hoya and is a solid fighter with a respectable record.

I am a Gracie Brown belt that has been boxing recreationally since his youth, but I'm in no way a PRO fighter or even an active fighter fighting in local circuits.  I do this for fun and recreation and I'm also a huge fan of the sport (MMA).

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2012, 07:34:39 PM »
  I like Che too. I am only making my stance.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2012, 07:36:27 PM »

"1"

I would beat the shit out of you in real life an maybe you would not recover. So don't get passive aggressive. Once again you saw fit to insert some fagg otry in to the thread. I do not get a "hard on" watching guys roll around. You on the other hand bragged in another thread about getting erections while Rolling in your gym. I wonder if anyone would want to roll with you if they knew it was facilitating your sick fagg otry
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
I would beat the shit out of you in real life an maybe you would not recover. So don't get passive aggressive. Once again you saw fit to insert some fagg otry in to the thread. I do not get a "hard on" watching guys roll around. You on the other hand bragged in another thread about getting erections while Rolling in your gym. I wonder if anyone would want to roll with you if they knew it was facilitating your sick fagg otry

Ok, tough guy...  ::)

Enjoy the forum and try to relax.  No one here is going to take you seriously or even respect you until, at the very least, you get over 1,000 posts and establish some sort of credibility around here.

Take a breather and calm down.  I am not going to bother with you anymore, as I only find the opinions of Che and Arce worthy of any discussion from this point on.

Your inability to just communicate without losing your cool is the hallmark of uncontrolled aggression.

"1"

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »
Just checking in to see how my son Pulling Weight is doing.

Still on the verge of a meltdown I see.  Carry on.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:33 PM »
Ok, tough guy...  ::)

Enjoy the forum and try to relax.  No one here is going to take you seriously or even respect you until, at the very least, you get over 1,000 posts and establish some sort of credibility around here.

Take a breather and calm down.  I am not going to bother with you anymore, as I only find the opinions of Che and Arce worthy of any discussion from this point on.

Your inability to just communicate without losing your cool is the hallmark of uncontrolled aggression.

"1"

Again, how do you think your partners would take it If they knew you come on here and brag that you are gettin uncontrollable hard ons when you roll. I suspect not to well. You are a sick homo.

You can say that..

If I had to tell you the amount of times that I've gotten a hard on while in full guard, you wouldn't stop laughing.

The last time I popped a woody, I had my opponent in Spider guard and all he saw was my towering love torch approaching his mouth.

Safe to say, he tapped out without any submission being applied.

"1"
T