Author Topic: "Michelle Obama has a fat ass and should practice what she preaches."  (Read 10744 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Lawmaker Says Michelle Obama Has ‘Large Posterior’
By Betsy Rothstein on December 21, 2011

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/lawmaker-says-michelle-obama-has-large-posterior_b59691

Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.), known for his cantankerous ways and for not speaking to media unless it’s his idea, was overheard at the Delta Crown lounge at Reagan National Airport today talking on his cellphone about an incident he said occurred three weeks ago while at an Episcopal church auction. Please note, a church auction.

Our source, a Democratic operative who heard the whole thing, said he was “very loud”. Sensenbrenner was overheard saying that after buying all their “crap” (his word) a woman approached him and praised first lady Michelle Obama.  He told the woman that Michelle should practice what she preaches — “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

Hold the phone! Did the congressman just say Michelle Obama has a FAT ASS?

The operative said it sounded like he was on the phone with a staffer who was telling him that someone in the media would likely write about his comments (concerning something) to which he said it was heresy and just liberal media bias to print gossip.  But “he stands by his remarks.”

At this juncture we’d like to point out that Sensenbrenner, who typically celebrates his birthdays by eating Cheetos and shrimp, has no business discussing fat asses while having quite the big butt himself.  And we realize that our picture is only head shot, but if this is what his noggin looks like, just imagine his backside. A note to the Congressman: “Let’s Move” could do you a WORLD of good. And lay off the Cheetos!

We reached out to Amanda Infield in Sensenbrenner’s Washington press office by both email and phone. When and if she responds, we’ll provide her quotes.

Read the email I sent to Amanda after the jump…

Amanda,

Hi. I write FishbowlDC. Your boss was overheard in Reagan National Airport today saying the following. He was saying he was attending a church auction some three weeks ago when a woman approached and praised Michelle Obama. This is when he said, “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

So basically your boss told a constituent that the first lady has a big butt. My questions: 1. Does the Congressman realize that he, also, has a large behind? 2. Does he always speak so loudly on the cell phone?

Thanks very much. If you have a comment, please let me know.

Betsy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: "Michelle Obama has a fat ass and should practice what she preaches."
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »
 ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:19 PM »
says the man with 3 chins  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »
says the man with 3 chins  :D

Mobacca the Hut is currently gorging lobsters, caviar, wines, champaignes, kobe beef, rich desserts, steaks, etc all on our dime.   I hope she goes into sugar over load. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 03:17:40 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »
what kind of adult male spends his days gossiping about women like a house frau?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »
what kind of adult male spends his days gossiping about women like a house frau?

no offense, but don't you have to NOT be a fat ass to make fun of others for being a fatass?  LMFAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 10:58:10 AM »
Sensenbrenner Big Butt Plot Thickens
By Betsy Rothstein on December 22, 2011 11:05 AM

Oh what a tangled web of ass remarks Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.) has woven for himself in the past few weeks.

In what is a most unusual twist to this story, news of the congressman’s “large posterior” remarks at a church bazaar was on the verge of being broken by the Journal Sentinel. The reporter, Daniel Bice, had an on-the-record eyewitness account of Sensenbrenner’s chat about first lady Michelle Obama at St. Aiden’s Episcopal Church in Hartford, Wisc. Unfortunately his editors made him sit on it (pun intended) to gather more information.

“I talked to the woman in this post — and others — late last week,” Bice told FishbowlDC this morning. “My editors wanted me to try to get a recording and to try to reach the other four guys at the table where the conversation occurred. I struck out, so I just called Sensenbrenner’s office yesterday morning to get his version. Sensenbrenner was talking to his aide about how to respond to my request. Your source overheard that conversation.” He added, “You ended up scooping me on a story I had been working on.”

Asked how he felt about it, Bice said, “I’m not angry or annoyed. OK, a little annoyed. But anyone who has spent a minute with Sensenbrenner knows he is a big man with a big voice that travels far. I’ve been a columnist at the Journal Sentinel for the past 13 years and a reporter here the previous six. Twice won National Headliner Award for best column. I break a lot of news in the column about Gov. Walker, local politics, etc. You may remember that viral video of Herman Cain‘s confused response on Libya. I was the guy quizzing him off camera.”

Indeed as fate would have it, on Wednesday as Sensenbrenner sat on his duff in the Delta Crown lounge at Reagan National Airport, he aired out Bice’s story on his cell phone with one of his aides. The congressman and his aide were deciphering what to say to Bice. Some may recall how that all went down: “The operative said it sounded like he was on the phone with a staffer who was telling him that someone in the media would likely write about his comments (concerning something) to which he said it was heresy and just liberal media bias to print gossip.  But ‘he stands by his remarks.’”

In his story that published early this morning, Bice reports on the pub’s No Quarter Blog that Sensenbrenner “took several swipes” at the first lady. He sources Ann Marsh-Meigs, a 72-year-old retiree, who was on hand and offended by the congressman’s remarks.

An excerpt: “He then talked about how different first ladies have had different projects – Laura Bush and literacy – and he named two or three others,” Marsh-Meigs said in an interview last week. “And then he said, ‘And Michelle Obama, her project is obesity. And look at her big butt.’

Sensenbrenner spokeswoman Amanda Infield reiterated to Bice that her boss plans to phone the first lady’s office to apologize.

LOL    That phone call must be priceless. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
333 - are you really a man?

I only ask because you seem  more like a chatty housewife with too much time on her hands when you post shit like this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 12:40:37 PM »
mments.

Michelle Obama Laments, “I’m a Black Woman in America… We’re Not Always Made to Feel Beautiful”
Chicks On The Right ^ | 14 Feb 20 | Jennie
Posted on 2/15/2020, 12:38:20 PM by SkyPilot

Michelle Obama was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey who was on her “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus.” tour that she is doing with Weight Watchers Reimagined.

In the interview, Michelle Obama laments that society does not see black women as beautiful. That is rich, considering she was on umpteen magazine covers.

Should we conclude that America is racist against Slovenian-Americans? Because Melania Trump has graced ZERO magazine covers since becoming First Lady. And she was literally a fashion model.

A quick Google search shows Michelle has been on the cover of:

•Time
•InStyle
•Vogue
•Ebony
•Radar
•Parade
•Good Housekeeping
•Health Today
•Elle
•Ladies Home Journal
•Essence
•T Magazine
•Reader’s Digest
•People
•Prevention
•Glamour
•Variety
•Vanity Fair
•Redbook
•Bazaar
•AARP

And more!!!

Yet, Michelle believes that America does not make black women feel beautiful.

From The Hill:

“People called me all kinds of things when I was campaigning for Barack, like it was a competition,” she said. “They called me un-American, and this stuff sticks with you. Men talked about the size of my butt. There are people who were telling me I was angry. That stuff hurts, and it makes you sort of wonder, what are people seeing? That stuff is there. And look, I’m a black woman in America. And you know, we’re not always made to feel beautiful. So, there’s still that baggage that we carry, and not everyone can relate to that.”

It is amazing that Michelle Obama, a best-selling author in 2019, still sees America through the lens she does. She is widely admired throughout America, even being named the most admired woman in America in 2019, according to Gallup.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicksonright.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 05:20:24 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Michelle Obama opens up about accepting her body despite criticism from men
The Hill ^ | 2/13/2020 | Anagha Srikanth
Posted on 2/16/2020, 6:05:38 PM by simpson96

Even Michelle Obama struggles to feel good about her body sometimes. In a recent discussion with Oprah Winfrey, the former first lady talked about fighting societal expectations as she gets older.

“We are so ridiculous as women,” she told Winfrey at the Brooklyn stop of Oprah's "2020 Vision" tour in partnership with Weight Watchers Reimagined, according to People. “We don’t want to talk about our age, and then we want to act like we should look like we did when we were 20, you know? When, I’m sorry, men you can look any kind of way. And it seems to be okay.”(snip)

As the first black first lady, Obama felt heavy scrutiny on the campaign trail and even in the White House. From her bare arms to her butt, every part of her image has been picked over publicly.

“People called me all kinds of things when I was campaigning for Barack, like it was a competition,” she said. “They called me un-American, and this stuff sticks with you. Men talked about the size of my butt. There are people who were telling me I was angry. That stuff hurts, and it makes you sort of wonder, what are people seeing? That stuff is there. And look, I’m a black woman in America. And you know, we’re not always made to feel beautiful. So there’s still that baggage that we carry, and not everyone can relate to that.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 05:21:18 PM »
She should own her booty ass.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 10:34:09 AM »

The same kind that hates on a Prez and acts like a spoiled child... ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 04:10:37 PM »
I would feel gloriously youthful whilst doggy styling her vehemently.  Purely sexual.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 04:13:17 PM »
I always thought she was a poor example of someone trying to sell a health message.  She definitely didn't look the part. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2020, 04:46:52 PM »
I would feel gloriously youthful whilst doggy styling her vehemently.  Purely sexual.

She I agree w you.  There are plenty of times she looks great.   Others / well not so much.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2020, 06:35:44 PM »
I always thought she was a poor example of someone trying to sell a health message.  She definitely didn't look the part. 

She looks athletic to me.  Nothing she can do about her african hips. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Michelle Obama reveals in new Netflix documentary that having children was a 'concession' she had to make that forced her to give up her 'aspirations and dreams' after becoming Barack's 'equal'
The Daily Mail ^ | 5/6/2020 | Jennifer Smith
Posted on 5/6/2020, 3:48:56

Michelle Obama admits in the new Netflix documentary Becoming that having children was a 'concession' that cost her her 'aspirations and dreams' after she rose to become Barack's equal.

The documentary was released on Netflix on Wednesday and sees the former first lady narrate parts of her life from when she was a child to meeting Barack, their time in the White House and what she now hopes to do with her time.

Among the revelations she makes is that when she met her husband, she felt she had to rise to become his 'equal'.

'My relationship with Barack was all about our equal partnership.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

BARF!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Michelle Obama reveals in new Netflix documentary that having children was a 'concession' she had to make that forced her to give up her 'aspirations and dreams' after becoming Barack's 'equal'
The Daily Mail ^ | 5/6/2020 | Jennifer Smith
Posted on 5/6/2020, 3:48:56

Michelle Obama admits in the new Netflix documentary Becoming that having children was a 'concession' that cost her her 'aspirations and dreams' after she rose to become Barack's equal.

The documentary was released on Netflix on Wednesday and sees the former first lady narrate parts of her life from when she was a child to meeting Barack, their time in the White House and what she now hopes to do with her time.

Among the revelations she makes is that when she met her husband, she felt she had to rise to become his 'equal'.

'My relationship with Barack was all about our equal partnership.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

BARF!

Here we go. The old "she deserves it" just like Hillary.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Moochelle Obama is nothing but a fat, ugly, affirmative action moron.

Her and her gaylord husband were the worst things to happen to this country since World War 2

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Child-bearing hips.

Kwon?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
All round big woman.