Author Topic: Is this woman's view on a man's "swagger" (Confidence) correct?  (Read 2561 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Neferteri Shepard a Playboy Playmate (and yes she is smart, so don't be put off by the Playboy aspect) has a myspace blog on a men's "swagger" or confidence. And how to get it. I find it very interesting. Do you agree with what she says

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=372742906&blogID=409122281

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: A woman's veiw on a man's "swagger" (Confidence)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:59:29 AM »
I agree, i live by these rules, confidence always wins, show weakness and your a loser.

"THE CONCLUSION:

Guys you have to change you're thinking...you have to begin to focus on what you want, as if you already have it.  Begin to speak and think positively about what you want to exude.  Tell your self and others that you are happy.  Start to gain a conciseness of being confident; tell yourself that you posses an inner and outer confidence that comes easily and naturally to you.  Once you begin to change your subconscious thinking, you will attract the woman that you have always wanted." 

Exactly, when u getbiggers accept this your lives will be easier!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »
Yeah, thanks QB...seems like 108 people viewed, but yet no women have spoken on this, I guess they might be afraid to disagree with a Playmate...because after all, she is a Playboy Playmate.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:03:13 AM »
Yeah, thanks QB...seems like 108 people viewed, but yet no women have spoken on this, I guess they might be afraid to disagree with a Playmate...because after all, she is a Playboy Playmate.
OK I skimmed it because I'm short on time right now.  She seems to have some good advice.

Not sure how much I agree w/this though:

"Read women's magazines to attempt to devourer what women enjoy and love.  "

But maybe I don't read (at least thoroughly) the mags to which she is referring but it seems like alot of them are about fashion and make-up etc. not that there's anything wrong w/that!

In any case, if you decide to read them maybe keep it as a private thing as if I were single and saw a man I didn't know reading Glamour I don't think I'd consider him as a potential date.

There is a lot of advice there.  Maybe if you guys want to pick out a specific piece of advice she gives that you're wondering about please post that up and maybe more will try to comment :)
R

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »
OK I skimmed it because I'm short on time right now.  She seems to have some good advice.

Not sure how much I agree w/this though:

"Read women's magazines to attempt to devourer what women enjoy and love.  "

But maybe I don't read (at least thoroughly) the mags to which she is referring but it seems like alot of them are about fashion and make-up etc. not that there's anything wrong w/that!

In any case, if you decide to read them maybe keep it as a private thing as if I were single and saw a man I didn't know reading Glamour I don't think I'd consider him as a potential date.

There is a lot of advice there.  Maybe if you guys want to pick out a specific piece of advice she gives that you're wondering about please post that up and maybe more will try to comment :)

Okay, where do you draw the line at self-confidence and over-confidence (cockiness)?

And when do you think a dude could considered a sucker...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »
Okay, where do you draw the line at self-confidence and over-confidence (cockiness)?

Over confidence is when you become rude, whats worse is being confident then begging her for her number :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Is this woman's view on a man's "swagger" (Confidence) correct?
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 10:06:58 PM »
Neferteri Shepard a Playboy Playmate (and yes she is smart, so don't be put off by the Playboy aspect) has a myspace blog on a men's "swagger" or confidence. And how to get it. I find it very interesting. Do you agree with what she says

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=372742906&blogID=409122281

Absolutely! She's spot on, ...especially the part where she says don't try to figure us out.
w

w8m8

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 08:00:28 AM »

self confidence tends to come off as more genuine , a man who knows he's fine the way he is

over confidence comes off as arrogant , a man who "knows" he's perfect

suckers are the ones who never change and always end up complaining about what goes wrong

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »
self confidence tends to come off as more genuine , a man who knows he's fine the way he is

suckers are the ones who never change and always end up complaining about what goes wrong

Ahh, I like the way you put it...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
off topic....nothing is more an oxymoron than 'Accomplished Model' ....

L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 12:15:56 PM »

That made me laugh...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »

You say that as if you've never heard of Ivana Trump, Iman, Tyra Banks, etc., etc., etc...
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 10:03:59 PM »
You say that as if you've never heard of Ivana Trump, Iman, Tyra Banks, etc., etc., etc...
Yeah she did it all alone, Donald is just a bystander

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 01:13:10 AM »

Iman as well, her lying ass was stating that  she listened to Am music all the time, then it was David Bowie, an then guess what, she married an androgynous prick, and had a sickly baby.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »

good post!
R