Author Topic: who has more convicted felons, the NFL or IFBB?  (Read 2308 times)

ChuckleHead

who has more convicted felons, the NFL or IFBB?
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:30:40 AM »
of course the nfl is larger but percentage wise you still have to give it to the NFL.

not a week can go by without one of them getting arrested.

but if you want to call BB a sport then the NFL and IFBB lead the way when it comes to murderers. i can think of at least two IFBB killers, bertil fox and titus. the nfl has at least aaron hernandez, OJ and Jovan Belcher.

that's just off the top, there are likely more.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: who has more convicted felons, the NFL or IFBB?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »
I think I might have to go with the IFBB/bodybuilding on this.

Titus, Gordon Kimbrough, Sally McNeil, Bertil Fox, all murderers. Roy Hilligenn, an early Mr. America, was quite the sexual predator. There was also a semi famous Ifbb that stabbed his friend to death in the early 80's, and got off on self defense, but the name escapes me.

The problem is that bodybuilders aren't that famous, so they can sneak under the radar.

Warren Fredericks was the self defense guy -

https://books.google.com/books?id=2fEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=warren+fredricks+stabbed&source=bl&ots=kLnmWxdatT&sig=-tWCHBvs-8Az7TFCgZF5bcrLcO4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=42Q6VfjdL4HSgwSz7YKACA&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=warren%20fredricks%20stabbed&f=false .

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 08:48:32 AM »
Pretty sure the NBA could give the
NFL a run for the money..

ChuckleHead

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »
Pretty sure the NBA could give the
NFL a run for the money..

yeah but the crimes aren't as hardcore........btw i forgot to mention lawrence philips is about to join the convicted NFL murderers club. he's already doing 7 years for beating the shit of women and just last week they found his cellmate dead from strangulation.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 09:25:34 AM »

Titus, Gordon Kimbrough, Sally McNeil, Bertil Fox, all murderers. Roy Hilligenn, an early Mr. America, was quite the sexual predator. There was also a semi famous Ifbb that stabbed his friend to death in the early 80's, and got off on self defense, but the name escapes me.

The problem is that bodybuilders aren't that famous, so they can sneak under the radar.

https://books.google.com/books?id=2fEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=warren+fredricks+stabbed&source=bl&ots=kLnmWxdatT&sig=-tWCHBvs-8Az7TFCgZF5bcrLcO4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=42Q6VfjdL4HSgwSz7YKACA&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=warren%20fredricks%20stabbed&f=false .

good info. i didn't know about some of those.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 10:22:58 AM »
I hope Craig Titus dates Sally McNeill when they both get out of prison

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 10:33:54 AM »

Nice find BB, I was looking for some info on this a while back...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
But chick says
w

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »
Blacks and police racial tension (1993) things have never really changed, only maybe for the worse...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 11:01:45 AM »

Yeah, maybe I'm a bad person, but the write up of that story made me chuckle a bit. Such a silly thing to fight over.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 11:40:48 AM »

never heard of this one, last i heard of frederick was him on stage complaining how steroids ruined his life[health]
F