Author Topic: Off to university in a few weeks - any tips/advice?  (Read 2164 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Off to university in a few weeks - any tips/advice?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
do like me and save money.  fuck expensive dorms

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 06:49:02 PM »
Fuck the coolest gay guy on campus, in turn he will introduce you to the hottest chicks on campus.

Go to class..

Pay attention...

ASK every fucking question you feel like asking regardless of what others may think, you're paying good money for it....

Don't study for more than 5 hours at a time in your dorm room or at the library....

Don't be afraid to smile and say hello to all men & women whom you find interesting.....

Remember that gay guy you fucked in the beginning for the sake of meeting women, well he might have AIDS, so get yourself checked......

You should be fine,
"1"

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 07:01:53 PM »
United Kingdom?...Europe?...or Canada?

UK! We start later than our Americano friends.

Fuck the coolest gay guy on campus, in turn he will introduce you to the hottest chicks on campus.

Go to class..

Pay attention...

ASK every fucking question you feel like asking regardless of what others may think, you're paying good money for it....

Don't study for more than 5 hours at a time in your dorm room or at the library....

Don't be afraid to smile and say hello to all men & women whom you find interesting.....

Remember that gay guy you fucked in the beginning for the sake of meeting women, well he might have AIDS, so get yourself checked......

You should be fine,
"1"

I'm not gay, so... what do?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 07:10:13 PM »

Go to class..

Pay attention...

You should be fine,
"1"

Very funny and twisted post.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 07:19:37 PM »
get a sugardaddy

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 08:39:23 PM »
Quit university, get a trade, move to Fort McMurray, Alberta.  Go to work in the oil sands and make $150-300 grand a year, depending on position and amount overtime you're willing to work.  Retire with a nice nest egg after doing that for 20yrs.  

Lol I know a couple guys that did that and they now live very comfortably

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2011, 01:48:25 AM »
Do a year in community college - you'll become an expert on EVERYTHING!

Xerxes

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2011, 02:14:37 AM »
Do a year in community college - you'll become an expert on EVERYTHING!
;D

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »
Don't fall asleep at a party, especially with your drunk "friends" around.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2011, 02:25:43 AM »
Work your ass off, graduate as quickly as possible, get a job then, make lots of money.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2011, 04:11:52 AM »
Come at me, thunderdome. I really have no clue what to expect.  >:(
The study aspect that has been offered here is an important aspect of an university experience,...But also important is interfacing with a wide range of people and experiences.

Talking with people from other places on the globe is richly rewarding, and many of my fondest remembrances at the University of Houston is the socializing with people from Britain, Central and South America, the Middle East, and Germany.

My course of study was in Electrical Engineering and the Physical Sciences,…But university is also it is the place to acquire a knowledge and appreciation for Classical music,…music that has a far greater intrinsic value than the raucous row called rock and roll that has cursed the airwaves since the 1950’s…and the Fine Visual arts.

Other experiences differing from your upbringing are there for the taking in the “smorgasbord” that is a well rounded university experience,…I began weight training at the University and took a physical education class every semester that I attended.

These differing experiences don't have to necessarily be in credit classes, but in self study at the library or through friends.

Think Renaissance...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2011, 04:24:21 AM »
Get friendly with the Pharmacolgy students  :D

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 08:43:16 AM »
I do mathematics in the university too , it's my second year
Forget about all what you just heard and do this :
Go to class and work hard 2 hours a day , 4 hours on holiday then don't worry about test .The rest of time go to meet nice girls and it's x1000 times easy in the university.
Make your goal to have a degree and find the one  8)