Author Topic: Wiggs, Phil Heath and the O expo...  (Read 2741 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs, Phil Heath and the O expo...
« on: October 01, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
Last Saturday afternoon I wondered through the congested Las Vegas Convention Center like other couple thousand people and ended up next to the FLEX booth. I noticed an extensive line in a certain area and wanted to know who was there.  I fought my way through the crowd and saw that it was none other than Phil Heath.  I've been around bodybuilding since 1996 and have seen everyone worthy of being seen.  

I had never met Phil before and I stood about 5 feet away from him and stared into jade, eyes with a message that said, fuck you, Kai is better.  He must have felt my presence because he looked away from a fan looked at me gave me the "what's up bro head nod."  I didn't return it as I felt it would be betraying Kai... :-X  

I did notice he was quite narrow and those weren't rumors.  He had on a tank top so I did get to see the guns...Quite impressive but not as impressive as I thought they were going to be.  Forearms are crazy.  He gets props in that every muscle in his arms are clearly developed...Brachealis.(sp) triceps, and everything else.  You could tell his face was much more drawn than from Friday night onstage... I continued to stare until it got schmoeish and proceeded to the next booth...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Wiggs, Phil Heath and the O expo...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
oh my.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »
The inner schmoe is growing in you 'Wiggs'
L

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »
wow Wiggs, just...wow.  you really creeped me out there brother. . .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
 ;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
Sounds like one of those stories in a Penthouse Forum.. hahaha...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 12:31:23 PM »
'MAY THE SCHMOE BE WITH YOU'

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »
Last Saturday afternoon I wondered through the congested Las Vegas Convention Center like other couple thousand people and ended up next to the FLEX booth. I noticed an extensive line in a certain area and wanted to know who was there.  I fought my way through the crowd and saw that it was none other than Phil Heath.  I've been around bodybuilding since 1996 and have seen everyone worthy of being seen.  I had never met Phil before and I stood about 5 feet away from him and stared into jade, eyes with a message that said, fuck you, Kai is better.  He must have felt my presence because he looked away from a fan looked at me gave me the "what's up bro head nod."  I didn't return it as I felt it would be betraying Kai... :-X  I did notice he was quite narrow and those weren't rumors.  He had on a tank top so I did get to see the guns...Quite impressive but not as impressive as I thought they were going to be.  Forearms are crazy.  He gets props in that every muscle in his arms are clearly developed...Brachealis.(sp) triceps, and everything else.  You could tell his face was much more drawn than from Friday night onstage...I continued to stare until it got schmoeish and proceeded to the next booth...
LOL. If ever the Chickster's 'it's only gay if you want it to be' maxim is warranted, it's right now.  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:37 PM »
Did he puke all over you?
((-::

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »
LOL. If ever the Chickster's 'it's only gay if you want it to be' maxim is warranted, it's right now.  ;D

I never said that...

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »
I never said that...

Just say you think Wiggs is borderline gay Bob, so we can all go on with our life  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »
That's not "Jehwit"

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
Please post the next part. Did you "accidentally" brush against his muscular arms?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »
Hahahahaha! You rock!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »
I never said that...
'When the truth becomes legend, print the legend.'     ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 01:59:01 PM »
Last Saturday afternoon I wondered through the congested Las Vegas Convention Center like other couple thousand people and ended up next to the FLEX booth. I noticed an extensive line in a certain area and wanted to know who was there.  I fought my way through the crowd and saw that it was none other than Phil Heath.  I've been around bodybuilding since 1996 and have seen everyone worthy of being seen.  I had never met Phil before and I stood about 5 feet away from him and stared into jade, eyes with a message that said, fuck you, Kai is better.  He must have felt my presence because he looked away from a fan looked at me gave me the "what's up bro head nod."  I didn't return it as I felt it would be betraying Kai... :-X  I did notice he was quite narrow and those weren't rumors.  He had on a tank top so I did get to see the guns...Quite impressive but not as impressive as I thought they were going to be.  Forearms are crazy.  He gets props in that every muscle in his arms are clearly developed...Brachealis.(sp) triceps, and everything else.  You could tell his face was much more drawn than from Friday night onstage...I continued to stare until it got schmoeish and proceeded to the next booth...

Next time, pull the grapefruit out of your crotch area and visibly poke it with your index finger so Phil gets the message even more clearly.

Schmoe on, brother

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 01:59:24 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
I hope you all clearly see this is my feeble attempt at comedy...

Although all this did happen.

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »
I hope you all clearly see this is my feeble attempt at comedy...

Although all this did happen.

you rock wiggs  8)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 02:14:19 PM »
How's that golf course maintenance job treatn ya?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
BTW, I know I'll get crucified but Bob Chick is a cool ass guy.  I saw and spoke with him at the USAs this year and at the O.  Very approachable and down to Earth guy.  If you have an IQ of at least 100 and can carry on a conversation, he'll drop some knowledge on you and you'll see things in a different perspective.  BTW his hair is very real. 8)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »
Wiggs, your a funny dude.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »
BTW, I know I'll get crucified but Bob Chick is a cool ass guy.  I saw and spoke with him at the USAs this year and at the O.  Very approachable and down to Earth guy.  If you have an IQ of at least 100 and can carry on a conversation, he'll drop some knowledge on you and you'll see things in a different perspective.  BTW his hair is very real. 8)

based on this post...you must have ran your fingers thru it.  :-X
Oh...Monica!