Author Topic: OH MY GOD PACQUIAO VS. MARGARITO WAS AMAZING  (Read 9952 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
OH MY GOD PACQUIAO VS. MARGARITO WAS AMAZING
« on: November 13, 2010, 09:51:43 PM »
What a storybook ending to Manny Pacquiao's boxing career.  All the commentators are comparing him to Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.

che

• Getbig V
Re: OH MY GOD PACQUIAO VS. MARGARITO WAS AMAZING
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 09:54:08 PM »
Great fighter.

Margarito is a POS but he can take a beating

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 09:59:26 PM »
Those comparisons are well deserved...That is one tough little fuck. 8)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 04:46:56 AM »
Any links?

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 05:05:09 AM »
did he finish the fight? ko?   ::)

lol. just kidding I guess 12 rounds is fun if yopu like braindamage and tecnique  ;D

any vids?

you just know nggerweather is gonna run his mouth now that he doesnt have to face him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 05:05:34 AM »
 ::)

Legit belt holders who can weight-in at 147-154.

Phil Williams
Andre Berto
Sergio Martinez

FMW  ::)

he fights a guy slower than cotto who leads with his chin better than hatton plus 2 yrs of inactivity.

We love you Arum given you are a bigger douche than Don King now!  You are selling the world this guy is in Ali's class.  He get dismantled by 3 of the 4 above...and a prime leonard or hearns at 147 would send him into the next life-time.  

Anyway...here's the real fight:

roach said he wont fight below 147 now.  that means he can fight the winner of SM vs PW at 152-154 catch weight if FMW ::)...

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 12:08:10 PM »
Good point G thang, be interesting to see Williams in there

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »
Boxing sucks, the cage is where its at

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
people dont realize arum was fmw's promoter from 96-06.  there's bad blood because fmw feels as though he was robbed...as far as not getting paydays greater than 5$M in some of his fights.

the fight happens when fmw feels he has gotten back at arum.  i'm thinking they will have to agree to a 55-45 split or something...given fmw knows arum and roach pocket about 40% of pac's purses.   

the travesty is williams vs martinez  II should be the ppv fight, and they should be putting 10M a piece in their pockets.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »
Mosley is going to sign with Top Rank so he'll def be Manny's next opponent if Manny decides to continue boxing.  Top Rank is kinda like fuck you to Golden Boy we'll make all this money with our own fighters.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »

Legit belt holders who can weight-in at 147-154.

Phil Williams
Andre Berto
Sergio Martinez

FMW  ::)

he fights a guy slower than cotto who leads with his chin better than hatton plus 2 yrs of inactivity.

We love you Arum given you are a bigger douche than Don King now!  You are selling the world this guy is in Ali's class.  He get dismantled by 3 of the 4 above...and a prime leonard or hearns at 147 would send him into the next life-time.  

Anyway...here's the real fight:

roach said he wont fight below 147 now.  that means he can fight the winner of SM vs PW at 152-154 catch weight if FMW ::)...

Yes, I made a few posts last night underling the fact all of pac's recent opponents are not prime fighters, with the exception of Clottey who just plain sucks. Pac is an ATG, but don't forget for one second that he hasn't had angles on all of these fighters.
Besides, Marquez beat him in their 2nd fight and Morarles beat him in their first fight, when Morales was fading even. These were game fighters though unlike Oscar, Hatton, Cotto and Marg. Next Pac will probably fight completely washed up Mosley if he doesn't retire. And of course, everyone will forget the fact Mosely's prime was 10 years ago and Pac will get nothing but praise for it.  ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 12:48:33 PM »
Mosley is going to sign with Top Rank so he'll def be Manny's next opponent if Manny decides to continue boxing.  Top Rank is kinda like fuck you to Golden Boy we'll make all this money with our own fighters.

Mosley will get beat so bad. He's so shot it's not even funny

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 01:11:42 PM »
I didn't realise Pac-man had moved up another weight class for this fight. Definitely got to start thinking about the guy in terms of one of the all time greats.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
I didn't realise Pac-man had moved up another weight class for this fight. Definitely got to start thinking about the guy in terms of one of the all time greats.

thomas hearns at 6'1" started at 142, could have won belts up to cruiser weight if he had fought all the tomatoes of each division.

i guess that doesnt work when you fight the best a weight class has to offer.

paul willaims is the best at 147-152 with andre berto and couple of others. 

and flexb...i'd say cotto was the best manny fought.  clottie was too defensive, cant get off.  that fight was a give me and arum knew it.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »
thomas hearns at 6'1" started at 142, could have won belts up to cruiser weight if he had fought all the tomatoes of each division.

i guess that doesnt work when you fight the best a weight class has to offer.

paul willaims is the best at 147-152 with andre berto and couple of others. 

and flexb...i'd say cotto was the best manny fought.  clottie was too defensive, cant get off.  that fight was a give me and arum knew it.
He's won 8 titles. You usually win titles by defeating the champion of that division.  ::)

epic_alien

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »
He's won 8 titles. You usually win titles by defeating the champion of that division.  ::)

exactly,

these new retards dont get that ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 08:27:47 AM »

i guess you haven't heard of vacated belts and likes of king and arum pulling BS moves with the WBC and WBA in the past.  i guess marg was superWW champ?  ::)

8# is as bogus as the come.

83% say he is the best ever.  ::)

he can have the winner of the PW vs SM fight at superwelterweight.

like arum and roach will sign that contract.

berto is WBC welter champ and will move up 6lbs to fight.

like arum and roach will sign that contract.

pac is in Ali league fighting tomato CAN belt champs.

if they can find a slug for a vacated belt at middleweight...they'll set him up for #9 and bypass a long line of true belt holders.

WBA    April 10, 2009    Ukraine Vyacheslav Senchenko    31-0 (20 KO)    2
WBC    June 21, 2008    United States Andre Berto    26-0 (20 KO)    4
IBF    December 11, 2009    Slovenia Dejan Zavec    30-1 (17 KO)    2
WBO    November 14, 2009    Philippines Manny Pacquiao    52-3-2 (38 KO)    1

he skipped the fuck through WW without fighting any of the champs.

BEST EVER MY ASS!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »
What a storybook ending to Manny Pacquiao's boxing career.  All the commentators are comparing him to Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.

I prefer UFC to that.  I went to BWW with my boys and yes, paquiao is great at boxing, a UFC card is still more entertaining. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 11:26:02 AM »
I prefer UFC to that.  I went to BWW with my boys and yes, paquiao is great at boxing, a UFC card is still more entertaining. 

Nothing beats a great boxing match, especially anything where wrestling predominates. MMA is good to watch though, just not as entertaining as pure striking.

As for Manny, why the need to label him? He is an ATG. Yeah Tommy Hearns would fuck him up. But Tommy was a 6'1 welter with an A bomb of a right hand and otherworldly speed. He is one of the best of all time, bad style match up for Manny, so what.

Beating a physically strong, durable, much naturally bigger guy like Marg is nothing to be sniffed at. He is doing a lot more than Floyd is currently, who hasn't fought anyone with a pulse for fuck knows how long.

Manny would beat the Paul William's of this world. Martinez is an interesting fight, very interesting.
Trans Milkshake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 11:30:45 AM »

Nothing beats a great boxing match, especially anything where wrestling predominates. MMA is good to watch though, just not as entertaining as pure striking.

As for Manny, why the need to label him? He is an ATG. Yeah Tommy Hearns would fuck him up. But Tommy was a 6'1 welter with an A bomb of a right hand and otherworldly speed. He is one of the best of all time, bad style match up for Manny, so what.

Beating a physically strong, durable, much naturally bigger guy like Marg is nothing to be sniffed at. He is doing a lot more than Floyd is currently, who hasn't fought anyone with a pulse for fuck knows how long.

Manny would beat the Paul William's of this world. Martinez is an interesting fight, very interesting.

I wasnt hating, just saying that as a casual fan, i prefer a UFC card overall to what i saw Sat. night.  with the UFC cards you get 5 fights that usually at least 2-3 are decent whereas the oneon sat was bbooorrring other than the main evet.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »
I think i just came a little.

no

it was a lot.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »
I wasnt hating, just saying that as a casual fan, i prefer a UFC card overall to what i saw Sat. night.  with the UFC cards you get 5 fights that usually at least 2-3 are decent whereas the oneon sat was bbooorrring other than the main evet.   

No problem. I know people who prefer Boxing others who prefer MMA, a good fight is a good fight.

Boxing does have problems with the cards sometimes. I don't think mma is much better all the time. it's just that because of the way UFC is structured, the lower level guys have more name recognition. Also the way the money is split in boxing, the main guys get the lionshare where as in mma because the pay is capped pretty low, you can have more names on a card.

The undercard to the Harrison-Haye fight was actually a lot better than the complete fucking joke that the main fight was.
Trans Milkshake.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 12:22:34 PM »

I don't know what' you're smoking but Emanuel Stewart himself is calling Manny Pacquiao one of the all time greats and the greatest fighter he's seen fight live.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
I don't know what' you're smoking but Emanuel Stewart himself is calling Manny Pacquiao one of the all time greats and the greatest fighter he's seen fight live.

I don't follow? Of course he is easily one of the greats.
Trans Milkshake.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »

I don't follow? Of course he is easily one of the greats.

If Hearn's trainer is saying this don't you believe Pacman would beat Hearns?