Author Topic: 2017 Getbig awards  (Read 5148 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2017 Getbig awards
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »
Shizzos trolling is horrible, lame and obvious. His trolling could be spotted from miles away.

His trolling of calling me a gimmick is so lame.
You're my "I'm smarter than all of you" gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2017, 02:37:07 PM »
You're my "I'm smarter than all of you" gimmick.

Kahn Singh > Me
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2017, 02:39:51 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
Don't forget that Fortress mentioned that he has a difficult time finding a gf.

Ill wrote him a pof profile.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2017, 03:11:56 PM »
Ill wrote him a pof profile.

Question about your Duis:

How do you get so many considering you rarely drink? Or do you drink more than you let on (obviously you're not shizzo level).  I heard a person drives on average, 50 times impaired before getting a DUI. So are you just really unlucky? Drink often? Or are these DUI charges from being high on pills?

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2017, 03:16:41 PM »

How do you get so many considering you rarely drink? Or do you drink more than you let on (obviously you're not shizzo level).  I heard a person drives on average, 50 times impaired before getting a DUI. So are you just really unlucky? Drink often? Or are these DUI charges from being high on pills?
hes a hopeless addict.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »

2 dui's in 2016 within a few days. This one was a one-off. Ironiclly back when I used to drink heavily I never got one.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2017, 03:27:37 PM »
2 dui's in 2016 within a few days. This one was a one-off. Ironiclly back when I used to drink heavily I never got one.

isnt your license suspended for 30 days after a DUI?
The second offence would then be driving whilst disqualified.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2017, 06:17:48 PM »
MOST PARANOID MEMBER----SHIZZO...EVERYONE HAS A GIMMICK OR IS A GIMMICK EXCEPT HIM  ::)

MOST DELUSIONAL----DJ181 JUST RIGHT CLICK "VIEW IMAGE" OF MY AVATAR FOR AN EXACT DJ181 QUOTE

BEST NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL----VINCE GOODRUM, VINCE HAS A NO NONSENSE CHANNEL, AND IS TRYING TO FIND HIS MARKET, I CAN APPRECIATE THAT, HE IS DEF A CHARACTER AND VERY WELL KNOWN INDIVIDUAL ON PRETTY MUCH ALL FORUMS, AND HE GETS BOTH EXTREME RESPECT OR EXTREME DISDAIN SOMETIMES BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

SHITTIEST NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL----VINCE GOODRUM, VERBAL RAPE OF THE WORDS "HERE AND THERE" AND PICKS THE SAME FIGHTS OVER AND OVER. SHOULD LEAVE WORDS LIKE NI@@ER OUT OF TITLES AND VIDEOS BECAUSE THAT DISTRACTS FROM WHATEVER MESSAGE YOU ARE BRINGING

BIGGEST TROLL JOB ON GETBIG----THAT RON AVIDAN GIMMICK, Ron passed in a car accident years ago and fake paul mccartney has taken over as Ron

MEMBER WHOSE ONLINE GIMMICKS ARE LIKE THE TERMINATOR GETTING SHOT----JOSH

GETBIG BODYBUILDING HISTORIAN-----NETHER ANIMAL WITH HIS THREADS DETAILING OBSCURE BODYBUILDING SHOWS LIKE THE 1971 IFBB SIAM GRAND PRIX AND ARGUING OVER WHO SHOULD HAVE PLACED FIFTH

BEST RETURN OF A MEMBER- GO 4 IT, THE GUY IS ALWAYS POLITE TO EVERYONE EVEN WHEN PEOPLE HAVE CALLED HIM FANOOK, AND HIS POSTS ARE QUALITY, AND HE KNOWS HOW TO SPELL

9 LIVES AWARD------THERE WERE MANY WORTHY WINNERS INCLUDING ESTEEMED MEMBER DJ181 WITH HIS CRAZY CYLE DOSAGES WHICH PROVE THAT IT TAKES MORE THAN STEROIDS TO BUILD EVEN A SHITTY PHYSIQUE ON SOME BUT ONE MAN LED MILES AHEAD OF ALL THE REST, I MEAN WHO ELSE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE MONTHS DURING THE YEAR, SDVERTISES GEAR ON INSTAGRAM THEN TO THE JOINT FOR UNPAID FINES OF ALL THINGS, ALL THE WHILE RESCUING HOMELESS CATS. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN 9 LIVES AWARD AWARD WINNER ESFITNESS. HE HAD THE HAT TRICK THIS YEAR FOLKS

BEST ONLINE WAR----BETHERE VERSUS ESFITNESS, IF FOR EXAMPLE ONE WA TO PUT UP A TOPIC OF SAY "SHARPSHOOTING" ES WOULD CHIME IN WITH HIS THOUGHTS, THEN BETHERE WOULD BE WAITING IN THE SHADOWS WITH A ONE SENTENCE COMMENT DISPUTING WHAT ES SAID AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE FOR SEVERAL PAGES. MANY THREADS DIED HILARIOUSLY AS A RESULT

MOST BORING ONLINE WAR----GH15 VS HALF OF GETBIG, SYNOPSIS, PEOPLE THINK GH15 IS EITHER A PRO OR A FRAUD, VERY SPLIT. ON THE OTHER HAND ANYONE WHO CHALLENGES OR DISLIKES GH15 IS AUTOMATICALLY LABELED A FELON, DRUG DEALER, NARCTOTICS AND POSSIBLE MEMBER OF PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE LOL. GH15 MAY OR NOT BE A PRO, THING IS HE HAS NEVER PROVED IT AND NOBODY HAS EVER REALLY OUTED HIM 100%, EITHER WAY IT IS FUCKING BORING BY ALL ACOOUNTS AND ANY BODYBUILDING THREAD IS RUINED BY THIS ONLINE WAR

MISSING IN ACTION AWARD----240ISBACK, WALTER SOBCHAK, BIGMC, DONNY, TOP POODLE, AND SO ON

SPLIT PERSONALITY AWARD----RANGERWILL AND HIS STRAIGHT ACCOUNT

MEMBER WHO MAKES EVEN THE BIGGEST TROLLS HERE MELTDOWN AWARD----BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT, ON A BOARD WHERE POEPLE CONSTANTLY ACCUSE EACH OTHER OF BEING GAY, TALKING ABOUT MEN IN THONGS, IT IS SURPSING THAT THIS ONE MEMBER CAN PUT UP A THREAD INNOCENTLY  DISCUSSING HIS LOVE OF BOTH BODYBUILDING HISTORY AND THE DEBAUCHERY CAN BE SO POLARIZING. I LIKE THE GUY

MOST SELF CENTRED POSTS AWARD---OUR VERY OWN MATT C, WHO PROVES ONCE AGAIN WITH A BIT OF CREATIVITY A MEMBER CAN TURN THE MOST USELESS TOPIC INTO A DISCUSSION ON HIMSELF, WITH A MASTERS TALENT FOR INSERTING THE WORDS "i" AND "ME SO CRAFTFULLY IN EVERY THIRD WORD IN A SENTENCE

I'm not MIA, this place just isn't worth wasting my awesome sense of humor and incredible insight on anymore.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2017, 12:55:03 PM »
Best comeback kid:
Army of One

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2017, 01:27:47 PM »

I'm not MIA, this place just isn't worth wasting my awesome sense of humor and incredible insight on anymore.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2017, 01:28:58 PM »
whts vince mgf ttr llc youtubes chanel? I wil give it a check

put here the link and spell it so I can just copy and paste,, I don't click on anything now days,, no mater who it is who send it  so just put the link here

is it like json genova type chanel?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2017, 09:18:07 AM »
Best poster of fat asses:
Kwon

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2017, 09:20:09 AM »
Best poster of fat asses:
Kwon
Who resurrects 5 days old threads? You are really reaching these days  :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2017, 09:24:34 AM »
The award for (1) spending 48 hours studying the Getbig archives and (2) locating/dissecting any and all threads pertaining to Diamond Gym in New Jersey, so as to appear to (a) be a former New Jersey resident and (b) a former long-standing gym member of Diamond Gym and (c) a current treasure trove of gossip pertaining to the aforementioned establishment. All for the purposes of (3) enriching Getbig with essential Diamond Gym data to enhance our forum experience.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:33 AM »
Worst physique on getbig every single year without fail since 2004 = Shizzo

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »
Worst physique on getbig every single year without fail since 2004 = Shizzo
Not true at all. I am a heavyweight with a hint of abs. Besides, any true Getbigger could name a rolodex of people with worse physiques than myself.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
Not true at all. I am a heavyweight with a hint of abs. Besides, any true Getbigger could name a rolodex of people with worse physiques than myself.

No current poster has a physique worse than yours, it’s neck and neck between you and goodrum but at least you don’t have to do any training or attention to diet to maintain yours

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2017, 10:34:08 AM »
Counting reps is weird.

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee