Author Topic: Long Time Listener, First Time Poster  (Read 1243 times)

pbmpp

• Getbig I
Long Time Listener, First Time Poster
« on: June 25, 2012, 08:28:46 PM »
Couldn't help myself from using that title.

Question: Gonna give the golden cycle a shot. First timer. But gonna add in 'var to help keep the joints feeling good since I'm prone to joint issues in the first place and test cuts collagen synthesis by like 40% or whatever it is.

Anyway, got a source that a lot of people swear by, with very fair prices, but the var, nolva, clomid, and adex all come in liquid oral form. Haven't read much about liquid orals so wanted to know what the general consensus was about them.

Also some random questions:

Was gonna run the test E for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk split into thurs/sun 250mg injects
Var from weeks 1-12 at 20mg/day (don't need a lot, just enough to keep the joints happy and the test bloat down)

-hCG on cycle or no? I'm leaning towards yes to stop testicular atrophy and to keep LH sensitivity up but it seems some people love it and some people hate it.

-Are there disadvantages of running the nolva throughout the entire cycle other than price? I'm prone to gyno so don't really want to risk it. Or would it just be better to have some letro on hand incase it starts and then add in the nolva once I have it under control?

-Don't want to overload on the PCT, I read a lot about dif nolva/clomid doses and durations but still not sure what to go with. Advice greatly appreciated.

-As far as needle and syringe sizes I'm pretty clueless so I'd also appreciate some insight here.

Thanks guys.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Long Time Listener, First Time Poster
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
all steroids increase collagen synthesis, test increases collagen synthesis up until dosages of around 250mg/wk then afterwards it starts to have a negative impact. it won't effect tendon strength or the tendons ability to keep up with your gradual strength gains. tears are caused more so by bad form, being "not warmed up", compounded microtrauma muscles sustain from inadequate recuperation that leads to too much strain on tendons. the decreased collagen synthesis will impair rate of recovery time from injuries like tears and such, but it's not significant.

liquids and tabs are the same thing. with liquids you can inject them, but risk infection and abscesses if you don't filter them first because they won't be sterile, plus they contain a lot of solvents that are going to hurt when injected.

'var is a good roid, but it's not going to do much for alleviating joint pains and might even increase it depending on how you respond to var. nandrolone is the best and most effective for this, others might indirectly help lubricate joints by increasing water retention which can also exasperate the problem if there's too much fluid retention. if you use too much adex, you'll have the opposite effect and dry your joints out, having subsequent increased joint pains. the problem with var is that it's hard to get good quality var so keep that in mind, as people often get underdosed and unconsistent quality var, occasionally the var gets conterfeited by something else (winny usually)

i don't like test and i generally recommend other roids over test, but it depends on your goals and aspirations. it gets the job done.

hcg: yes on cycle

don't run nolva throughout the cycle, get some letro in case of a gyno flareup. it's reversible if you catch the gyno while it's still forming. after a couple months it will set in and be permanent, outside of surgery of course.

stop HCG before starting PCT. run clomid 50mg/d @ 4-6 weeks, alongside adex or whatever AI.  start pct 4 weeks after stopping injections if it's test-e  

25gauge for pinning, 22 gauge for drawing. those are ideal. 1 1/4th" needle length is the most you need for any location if you are below 15% bodyfat. if you want to do deeper injections that's your call but it's unnecessary. drawing needle doesn't need to be discarded, just the syringe and needle used for injection

pbmpp

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »
Preciate all the help. Couple things: no nolva on pct? Can get away with clomid only?

Also, You said 4 weeks after last test e inject, but I thought it was 12 days?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:22:18 AM »
Couldn't help myself from using that title.

Question: Gonna give the golden cycle a shot. First timer. But gonna add in 'var to help keep the joints feeling good since I'm prone to joint issues in the first place and test cuts collagen synthesis by like 40% or whatever it is.

Anyway, got a source that a lot of people swear by, with very fair prices, but the var, nolva, clomid, and adex all come in liquid oral form. Haven't read much about liquid orals so wanted to know what the general consensus was about them.

Also some random questions:

Was gonna run the test E for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk split into thurs/sun 250mg injects
Var from weeks 1-12 at 20mg/day (don't need a lot, just enough to keep the joints happy and the test bloat down)

-hCG on cycle or no? I'm leaning towards yes to stop testicular atrophy and to keep LH sensitivity up but it seems some people love it and some people hate it.

-Are there disadvantages of running the nolva throughout the entire cycle other than price? I'm prone to gyno so don't really want to risk it. Or would it just be better to have some letro on hand incase it starts and then add in the nolva once I have it under control?

-Don't want to overload on the PCT, I read a lot about dif nolva/clomid doses and durations but still not sure what to go with. Advice greatly appreciated.

-As far as needle and syringe sizes I'm pretty clueless so I'd also appreciate some insight here.

Thanks guys.

"Anyway, got a source that a lot of people swear by, with very fair prices, but the var, nolva, clomid, and adex all come in liquid oral form. Haven't read much about liquid orals so wanted to know what the general consensus was about them."

I like tabs better, but thats just me.. i travel alot, so carrying tabs are easier that liquids. but the form on the drug ( liquid/tab) shouldnt have any effect on its potency

"-hCG on cycle or no? I'm leaning towards yes to stop testicular atrophy and to keep LH sensitivity up but it seems some people love it and some people hate it."

no, dont waste money on hcg DURING cycle, specially for a 10-12 week cycle . Your testicles will get back to normal after your cycle... you might wanna do HCG after your cycle to kickstart those little fellas, but thats about it

Since your a newbie, i would recoomend you get some 18G needles to pull the liquid from the vial, it will make it easier for a first timer.

if you inject into your ass, use 1.5 inch neddles, other than that, use 1inch everywhere else

as far as the gauge of the needle ( the higher the numberm the thinner it is... 25G needle is thinner than 21G), there is a tradeoff:

Higher Gauge Needles (25G and insuling syringes): As for the pros of it, they leave minimal scar tissue, they are even less painful that other needles, but they take a much longer time  push the oil through

Lower Gauge Needles ( 21,23) : they cause "relatively more" scar tissue in the long run ( im talking about pinning 3 times every day for years) , but the oil goes in pretty fast

i personally use a 23G

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 07:18:36 AM »
Good to see aesthetics still around giving solid advice

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:30:32 PM »
Preciate all the help. Couple things: no nolva on pct? Can get away with clomid only?

Also, You said 4 weeks after last test e inject, but I thought it was 12 days?

clomid + an AI is all you need during PCT, yes. clomid is superior to nolva for purposes of PCT.

you're right you should start clomid at day 14, it was late when I wrote that and I was thinking incorrectly. at day 14 there is ~63mg of test-e still circulating in the blood. while that is exogenous test still circulating in the blood stream and suppressive to an extent, it won't interfere with clomid restarting the HTPA and natural test production again, so 14 days after last injection would be most ideal, not 20. my apologizes.  

so run the clomid at 50mg/d for 5 weeks starting at day 14, while continuing to run your AI from weeks 1-15 but taper the dosage down until 0 throughout the pct. never frontload serms, they have some nasty sides you want minimize.

pct is simple, i'd be much more concerned with your joints if they have given you issues in the past. you will need to experiment greatly with your AI dosage until you find one that strikes a happy medium, but hopefully the AI doesn't have a negative impact on your joints at all and you won't need to worry about it.