Author Topic: MD signs another athlete - Jeff Long  (Read 15220 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: MD signs another athlete - Jeff Long
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »
Special Ed speaks the truth.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »
Ed, I don't get you man... you gravitate around bodybuilding with no signs of letting go but yet you don't miss a chance to demolish it with your superskills...

• Alienated Kamali without really getting anything out of him
  • You made fun of "Lame" Norton live on the show
  • Same with Anthony (but yet kissed his ass at the Arnold...  ;) )
  • You're obsessing with that Bethany thing (which honestly nobody cares more that you do)
  • Call everyone who goes to bb shows shmoes ;D

My point is, you've got obvious unresolved issues with MD and put every thing MD labels in the same basket... maybe you're just looking for sensationalism but you ain't HOWARD STERN as you so wish to be, you're a bodybuilding gravitational "fan" like the rest of us... who happens to have a radio show who used to be open, to give a voice to the fans.. 

that Long kid looks ok to me...
Alex, you're a two-faced dick. You asked to come on the show last week and now you're all pissy because your fat ass is officially irrelevant.

And for the record, Bethany and King are deluded egomaniacs, Layne and DA are good with me and unlike you, can actually take a joke, and not everyone who goes to BB shows is a SCHMOE. But YOU are. HTH!
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »
i have to agree my two fav shows now are md and big nation big nation is getting better  pro bodybuilding weekly sucks balls !

I like PBW, and I do like MD's radio show, but it is a little too on the fly for my liking.  I would prefer a little more structure, but you can't deny Dave knows bodybuilding very well.  He is one of the smarter people in the industry as far as knowledge is concerned.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2008, 08:18:11 PM »
this kid has a problem ,,infact many of you kids have a problem now days...you look like drug addicts rather than bodybuilder,,,the problem can not be fixed with this kid or the other fat kid i forgot his name both md? i really think bleckman ruined the sport in a way by signing those things ,,then again palumbo and many criminals are involbed in that operation ,,,gh15 may at the end of things decide to bring that all md down but we shall see since it will get bodybuilding in general under bad light even the good guys liek flex and ifbb,,md is fuckin ruining bodybuilding straight out,,

by the way this kid is 160 lb the moment he stop the shit he is on for 12 months ,,read this again 1 6 0 lb
this is disgrace for bodybuilding,,will never be a professional and should be eliminated from conpeting because this kid is the begining of the end of bodybuilding,,most of them end up placing 10 and under in nationals but with steve bleckmenas money you never know ,,,we will see about it ...md piss me off since the day it arrived on the scene with all its criminals and all the drug atmosphere that is a lot stronger than dabe palumbo column,..trust me on that...'the clear' and 'the cream' will be nothing comparing to the fall of steve blackmean,,,that fella is ruin bodybuilding and he pays good and thank god im annonymous but that fella most likley will bring his magazine and the whole crew there down into federal charges you will see
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »
this kid has a problem ,,infact many of you kids have a problem now days...you look like drug addicts rather than bodybuilder,,,the problem can not be fixed with this kid or the other fat kid i forgot his name both md? i really think bleckman ruined the sport in a way by signing those things ,,then again palumbo and many criminals are involbed in that operation ,,,gh15 may at the end of things decide to bring that all md down but we shall see since it will get bodybuilding in general under bad light even the good guys liek flex and ifbb,,md is fuckin ruining bodybuilding straight out,,

by the way this kid is 160 lb the moment he stop the shit he is on for 12 months ,,read this again 1 6 0 lb
this is disgrace for bodybuilding,,will never be a professional and should be eliminated from conpeting because this kid is the begining of the end of bodybuilding,,most of them end up placing 10 and under in nationals but with steve bleckmenas money you never know ,,,we will see about it ...md piss me off since the day it arrived on the scene with all its criminals and all the drug atmosphere that is a lot stronger than dabe palumbo column,..trust me on that...'the clear' and 'the cream' will be nothing comparing to the fall of steve blackmean,,,that fella is ruin bodybuilding and he pays good and thank god im annonymous but that fella most likley will bring his magazine and the whole crew there down into federal charges you will see

How long must I run this cycle to put on 20 pounds?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198145.0
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »

This kid is the acception.  Iv seen him natural at 20yrs old thicker than most of us will ever be.  Kid just carries an insane amount of muscle.  Look at his friggen calves!  He couldnt touch 160 if he tried with everything he had..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
They should have signed Jeff "Box" Long, instead of this freak of bodyparts.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 10:37:03 PM »
Nothing personal against this cat but another horrible move by MD. This kid was a mess a nationals.
Elevate Your Image.™

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »
Nothing personal against this cat but another horrible move by MD. This kid was a mess a nationals.

I'd just say he needed to diet for a little (a lot?) longer.  If so, I imagine he would have had a pretty good showing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2008, 11:49:29 PM »

Maybe you can give him some pointers on how you attained your Zeus-like physique ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:10 AM »
Hes 24 years old.The kid is massive.I don't get it.We now expect bodybuilders to be intellectuals and stay ripped year round?Geeze,Ive seen guys on here rip Ronnie because of theway he speaks.When did sounding intelligent become part of competitive bodybuilding.Do we hold participants in other sports up to the same standard.If so,then Johnny Damon should be banned from baseball because he sounds like a retard.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: MD signs another top tier athlete!
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 06:07:11 AM »
i guess its the cool thing to do..the new "in" thing... = to hate on every bodybuilder, every bodybuilding magazine, and every thing in association to bodybuilding

fucking losers

why dont you leave

i would say "why dont you quit bodybuilding"

but from the looks of most of you, you never began to begin with

That guy is not "bodybuilding".

he's big, yes but he's not detailed, his proportions suck and he is all oiled up in the arms and delts.  I haven't seen him do it but i bet he can't pose for shit.

bodybuilding is about more than just being "big", it's about having the whole package like shawn ray did or lee labrada, not just looking like 10lbs of shit stuck in a 5lbs bag.

hope that helps.
nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 07:26:05 AM »
Here's a video of Jeff Long. He's got it all...synthol'ed biceps, high blood pressure, synthol'ed delts, clogged arteries, and Dave Palumbo living vicariously through another wide-waisted clone. Observe the great peak on his biceps while doing TRICEP pushdowns. Another brilliant marketing move by Da Boss designed to "get back" at Trey Brewer for spurning his advances.

This is basically Dave asking the questions as well as answering them.  :D The guys really can't articulate why they do certain things.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 07:31:01 AM »
I agree with gh15, do they serious believe this kid is a "future bodybuilding star" and they sign him? there are far better young guys out there with charisma and spectacular physiques...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »
That guy is not "bodybuilding".

he's big, yes but he's not detailed, his proportions suck and he is all oiled up in the arms and delts.  I haven't seen him do it but i bet he can't pose for shit.

bodybuilding is about more than just being "big", it's about having the whole package like shawn ray did or lee labrada, not just looking like 10lbs of shit stuck in a 5lbs bag.

hope that helps.

Maybe "Natural" Al is just frustrated that all his heavy drug abuse hasn't given him anything other than a swimmer's build and now is taking out his frustration on poor Jeff ???

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 07:36:24 AM »
Maybe "Natural" Al is just frustrated that all his heavy drug abuse hasn't given him anything other than a swimmer's build and now is taking out his frustration on poor Jeff ???

I don't look like a swimmer dude, I'm much to hairy to make the swim team.

is there something columbusdude82?
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 07:47:02 AM »
I don't look like a swimmer dude, I'm much to hairy to make the swim team.

is there something columbusdude82?

Yes, there is, Chief "SquatsOnNeedles"...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2008, 07:50:22 AM »
how did he place at nationals?

MD sells freaks... guys with marketable bodyparts.  the kid looks like a monster in a tanktop, more insane than many pros in the gym video clips.  Incomplete, but freak bodyparts and insane size sells.  Kids would rather watch this guy train, than a Ronny Rockel.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2008, 07:57:38 AM »
how did he place at nationals?

MD sells freaks... guys with marketable bodyparts.  the kid looks like a monster in a tanktop, more insane than many pros in the gym video clips.  Incomplete, but freak bodyparts and insane size sells.  Kids would rather watch this guy train, than a Ronny Rockel.

Offseason rockel would look bigger and more impressive than him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:11 AM »
Offseason rockel would look bigger and more impressive than him.

Could be.  I've never seen him.  I was trying to illustrate that on the MD videos, that a strong, reckless, unbalanced guy who is huge will be more impressive to kids than a smaller, highly balanced guy using responsible weights. 

Most of us would still rather see Ronnie training than Cutler, even though ron's retired and cutler is Mr O.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »
Seeing these freaks on video = quite entertaining.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »
Seeing these freaks on video = quite entertaining.

Man, I never get over your avatar.  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:39 AM »
Man, I never get over your avatar.  :D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2008, 08:54:46 AM »
Yes, there is, Chief "SquatsOnNeedles"...

lol.

what does that mean?
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
lol.

what does that mean?

Isn't that your Indian name? ;)