Author Topic: Algerian shouted "Inshallah"- if Allah wills it - as he raped 25-year-old German  (Read 4972 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Swedish media have confessed that they arent informing about immigrant crimes. Same in Germany and probably in other countries too.

Their governments are probably living in fear of popular uprisings if too much of the truth is revealed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Have you ever considered that maybe Hebrew women are more modest and less promiscuous than White women?

I have.

I forgot to add the last statement in this post. I meant to also conclude with:

" And I was wrong."

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I have definitely fucked few thick legged latinas and stereotypically perfectly proportioned thick black woman with an hour glass body shape and it was fun as hell. I ate all of them as well, no regrets.

Still I think that white women have somehting more. Who doesn't want to fuck a woman who looks pure, innocent, clean and has a face like an angel? And then add to the fact that they want to be educated, they have political opinions, and yet they want to be fucked hard. Whatever tho.

I also think that white women don't have respect like other women do. Why is noone raping middle eastern/arab muslim females and black females in europe? So that's why I said that white women are the top of the wanted for sex food chain.

What percentage of the population in Finland are Hebrews? I wouldn't think much but what do I know. Finland might as well be Mars to me.

Although Whites are a minority in Hawaii, Hebrews even more so. Maybe 2% and most of those are in the military and live on base so they can't do any wilding. And to get and stay in the military you have to be able to speak real English, read, write, and behave yourself somewhat so we get the cream of the crop. It's the Micronesians that everybody hates. Petty criminals, and though they're prone to violence, it's not in the same way as the Hebrews I lived with in Inglewood. Micronesians are more like parasites whereas Hebrews are top of the food chain predators. Sort of like the difference between jackals and wolves. Micros scare easier. You can chase them away. Reminds when I live briefly in rural Riverside, Cali where there were coyotes. You could shoo them away. Try that with wolves or Hebrews and all that will be left is your mangled corpse.