Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32300 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
"Bodybuilding Historian"? Oh brother.....and what's with your unhealthy obsession with Luke Wood? I bet he appreciates your gay nut hugging but give this shit a rest.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
Luke Wood is a cancer!  This thread is about 'the cancers' that threaten this abhorrent and disgraceful industry.

As a bodybuilding historian, i see it as my duty to diagnose 'the tumors/cancers' and deal with them appropriately!

Pro Bodybuilding must go Pro Health, if it is to survive!

Peace

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2007, 10:06:15 PM »
Good Samaritans populate Getbig. Always people trying to give advices to others.

Hank has a personal vendetta against Luke for some reason. Attacking Luke is like attacking the symptoms and not the cause. Target the IFBB and the hypocrites who don't enforce the anti-doping rules.

So where does Hank live? I doubt he lives in Sydney otherwise I would have heard about this historian. That leaves Melbourne because the rest of Australia is but a footnote to the two biggest cities.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2007, 12:15:37 AM »
Maybe i am a 'lone voice'in all the hysteria!

Do i hate Luke Wood the person? No!
Do i hate LUke Wood the Mass Monster?  Yes!

The issue at hand is;the scourge that is the Mass Monster!

Yes, i have been guilty of attacking Luke.  He is an easy target.  Just look at his physique and track- record for starters!

And also, individuals like Milos need to be brought to account.  They after all, are perpetuating the culture of drug-fuelled-feaks!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2007, 04:47:35 PM »
Yes, good idea. 

Maybe have a separate competition for the 'Gut Monsters'.  LOL.   Oh yeah, that is called The O !

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2007, 06:31:48 AM »
hank is from sydney
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2007, 01:30:52 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Juzzy

• Getbig I
« Reply #257 on: June 14, 2007, 03:29:00 AM »
Hi Guys.  Im new here.  Just been reading a few threads and noticed that their really seems to be a few of you that love to bash some of the pros that visit here.  Guys like Luke, Milos etc. seem to cop alot of shit for taking the time to post here.

What's up with that?

Just curious.

Juzzy

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »
That picture was in 2005 at the NY pro show. I placed 7th and was in my old time biggest in best condition to that date. A big reason why i was able to be at my best there was i came back from almost 18mths break from competing and just spend that time resting growing. My last show before  that i was only 230lbs and would always lose at least 10lbs to much before the show!! This time though i came to the US and
Milos dial me in the last 3 or 4 weeks and had me eat so much!! I stayed full and was getting leaner!! My body was fresh, rested and ready to go! I was 250lbs in this show and it was a great experience for my first US show. Since than you could say to get my name out there i got a little excited and competed in 1 or 2 shows to many, alot of travelling, guest appearance work etc. But thats the job of a pro! i have no excuse but it can take it toll on people who dont take care of themselves.
So my goal now is to do the same i did back in 2005. Take this year off from competing and maybe a few months into next year and than come back fresh and ready to go.

I can honestly say that since my first show back in 1994 my biggest asset was the ability to get hard and shredded!! I won alot of shows because of this and lost some because i was sometimes too lean and lost to much mass. So i can my ability to get vascular and hard is something ive never really had toom much trouble doing. Holding the mass and peaking with a combination of size, shape and condition was a bit harder to achieve!
With your frame if you could get to 275pound with tight midsection you will be a 1st tir Pro, as you said take your training to the next level with the year off you can only grow, 250 pounds will not cut it on your X frame you have to be 275 minium to out muscle and condition your opponents if you did this i would put a wad of money breaking the top 3 or even 1st in the mid level shows.It can be done Luke look at Ronster 246pounds in first MrO win then in 2003 293 pounds.I am sure Milos has a plan for you, the emphasis is on weight you have such a large frame it can carry that weight.Markus Ruhl could only dream of having your x frame and overall bone structure if you had his muscle maturty and mass you would wipe the floor with many pros who are in front of you now.
I say Take your training in a different direction very heavy weights less reps more food and do not be afraid to over do it with the supplements get a Doctor to guide you through all this jigsaw puzzle, i have abused steroids in the past and now with a doctor i have hit 280 with abs in the past.I am totally fucked from a very bad shoulder injury so be safe and grow,I am from OZ and to see you help carry the flag with Lee Preist as a olympia contender would bring a teer to my eye.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2007, 11:40:44 PM »
Hi Guys.  Im new here.  Just been reading a few threads and noticed that their really seems to be a few of you that love to bash some of the pros that visit here.  Guys like Luke, Milos etc. seem to cop alot of shit for taking the time to post here.

What's up with that?

Just curious.

Juzzy

Hello Juzzy mate!!! I appreciate your support so much mate!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »
With your frame if you could get to 275pound with tight midsection you will be a 1st tir Pro, as you said take your training to the next level with the year off you can only grow, 250 pounds will not cut it on your X frame you have to be 275 minium to out muscle and condition your opponents if you did this i would put a wad of money breaking the top 3 or even 1st in the mid level shows.It can be done Luke look at Ronster 246pounds in first MrO win then in 2003 293 pounds.I am sure Milos has a plan for you, the emphasis is on weight you have such a large frame it can carry that weight.Markus Ruhl could only dream of having your x frame and overall bone structure if you had his muscle maturty and mass you would wipe the floor with many pros who are in front of you now.
I say Take your training in a different direction very heavy weights less reps more food and do not be afraid to over do it with the supplements get a Doctor to guide you through all this jigsaw puzzle, i have abused steroids in the past and now with a doctor i have hit 280 with abs in the past.I am totally fucked from a very bad shoulder injury so be safe and grow,I am from OZ and to see you help carry the flag with Lee Preist as a olympia contender would bring a teer to my eye.

Thankyou Hendrix so much mate for this post and support!!!  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2007, 02:35:59 AM »
Luke mate you will find you have a LOT of support here. Like Hendrix said, as a fellow aussie i am extremely proud to see you representing us the way you are. You are young and the best years are just ahead of you and i am sure you will definietly be a force to reckon with. You just keep representing us aussies well.

All the best mate.

Webcke.
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2007, 03:09:01 AM »
I personally like luke , i think he is a really good pro and i think hank wood and texas bubba are a couple of queers he turned down and are now bitter. And by the way...TEXASBUBBA : who's dick did u have to munch on to become a judge cause i know for a fact it wasn't6 your bb prowess??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2007, 03:14:27 AM »
and another thing i found rumaging through hank wood's posts...he is gay as the day is long and worships lee priest....funny.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2007, 07:13:04 AM »
Luke mate you will find you have a LOT of support here. Like Hendrix said, as a fellow aussie i am extremely proud to see you representing us the way you are. You are young and the best years are just ahead of you and i am sure you will definietly be a force to reckon with. You just keep representing us aussies well.

All the best mate.

Webcke.

Thankyou webke mate!! i am beyond proud to be representing you guys as well!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »
You are proud to be representing Pro Bodybuilding now?  What an insult Luke! 

You were given a 'wild card' to the Olympia, and you re-paid the fans by walking on stage with a humungous gut!  You are an outrage Luke!

Go back to being babysat by Milos.

The sooner Mass Monsters like you, die off, the better our sport will be!

Bottom line, you will never be forgiven for 'that gut' you showcased at your wildcard-Olympia!  You made your bed Luke, and now you can die in it!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »

You were given a 'wild card' to the Olympia, and you re-paid the fans by walking on stage with a humungous gut!  You are an outrage Luke!

Bottom line, you will never be forgiven for 'that gut' you showcased at your wildcard-Olympia!  You made your bed Luke, and now you can die in it!

what do you expect hank.. it's the IFBBs fault for letting bb turn into such a runaway sport by turning a blind eye to all the drugs. don't be so hard on luke, that's lame!
Hrmmm

Shadowman

• Getbig I
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »
Truly amazing - I have never read this amount of crap in one thread in my entire life - this has got to be a world record - wait a minute, I am on Getbig after all, the record breaking forum.

Luke Wood is a champion - get off his case and shut your cakehole! You chose the right name hank, it rhymes with wank and that's about all you're good for.

What a poor insignificant life you must lead if you think that spending hours on a forum assasinating someone is something worthy of the breath you breath. I am absolutely stunned that you have so little to do with your 3 brain cells that you think coming on here and proving to everyone that you're a fool is a good use of the limited time you have left on this earth.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2007, 10:20:02 PM »
I am absolutely stunned that you have so little to do with your 3 brain cells that you think coming on here and proving to everyone that you're a fool is a good use of the limited time you have left on this earth.
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!
P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2007, 12:41:02 AM »
Yes, many are to blame for this scourge, that is ruining the sport.  The judges, promoters, trainers and athletes all must take responsibility.

I know Luke is not a  lone figure in all of this. However, he is a powerful symbol for everything that is truly revolting and offensive about this sport!

Luke is a martyr.  A Mass-Monster-Martyr if you will!  This gut-demigod and those like him, must be exticated from this Distention-Circus!

And never forget Luke, the night you decided to expose your horrendous abdomen at The Olympia, after being gifted with a 'wild card', was the night you declard war on the Mass Monsters!  Think about it!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2007, 12:45:31 AM »
Truly amazing - I have never read this amount of crap in one thread in my entire life - this has got to be a world record - wait a minute, I am on Getbig after all, the record breaking forum.

Luke Wood is a champion - get off his case and shut your cakehole! You chose the right name hank, it rhymes with wank and that's about all you're good for.

What a poor insignificant life you must lead if you think that spending hours on a forum assasinating someone is something worthy of the breath you breath. I am absolutely stunned that you have so little to do with your 3 brain cells that you think coming on here and proving to everyone that you're a fool is a good use of the limited time you have left on this earth.
:o ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2007, 05:30:39 AM »
Luke, you are toxic!

And thank you, for destroying the 2005-Olympia for me and countless others!  Your gut was out-of-control, yet you had the gall, to flaunt it to the world.  You made a mockery out of your 'wild card' Luke.

And to this day, you continue to discredit the sport, with your distasteful and sickly physique!

Luke, you  are by far, the most brazen and impertinent Mass Monster of the modern era! 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2007, 06:02:33 AM »
Hank your obsession with Luke is creepy. You are obviously a closet homo with a very real attraction and obsession with Luke (sorry Luke). All you do is post the same thing over and over again. Do you actually think Luke gives two shits about what you write? Do you not have anything better to do? Maybe you should check out some of Kai Greene's work, i'm sure it will keep you "busy" for a couple of hours.
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2007, 08:27:44 PM »
Luke, your 'career-ending' comeback in 2008 will be nothing short of spectacular!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »

stfu you old queen