Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32254 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »
Look, Big Ronnie is indeed more intelligent, but Luke beats him in the gut-department!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2007, 11:48:20 PM »
Your posts just become more fucking stupid as you go along bro. Ronnie's a great bodybuilder obviously, but he has one of the biggest guts going around. Have you even seen pictures of Luke? There are way worse physiques going around than his. Why don't you start another stupid thread about them?
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2007, 03:10:47 AM »
Luke fails again!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whinging, bitching and moaning may have got you an Olympia-Wildcard! But that is where it ends! 

No matter how much you bitch, whinge, moan and threaten me, i will continue to call-out Freakazoids( like yourself)! I will not be intimidated by a grandiloquent-puffer-fish!

Who do you think you are? Grow up Luke and stop acting like a spoilt child!

How dare you try to censor the truth! 

Face it Luke, you are failure!
A big, bloated, grumbling and bellyaching failure!

Peace.

Juzzy

• Getbig I
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2007, 03:52:02 AM »
Wow Hank Wood, you sure seem to hate Luke don't you?  I can only assume that he has wronged you in the past somehow.

The majority of people on here clearly seem to think that you are a complete fucking tool for the way you stuff you post.  I guess I will just have to agree for the time being until you prove me wrong.  Unfortunately, the only posts I have read of yours seem to be small minded, childish and full of hate.  Why?
I didn't join to cause trouble with anyone, so please don't take offence to my post, but am now curious as to how you look given the negative stuff you seem to spread about guys who are willing to post a pic of themselves.

Have you ever posted a pic on here Hank?

Cheers mate.

Juzzy

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2007, 04:21:15 AM »
 Luke, if your gut is still the same size in 2008, dont even think of stepping back on a stage! I, and many others still have nightmares over your 2005 debacle! Your fan-base dwindled to the single digits after that showing!

And also, choose your site-injection-points more dilligently next time.  The trace marks, bruising and scarring is quite visible and  border-line-offensive; Or at least use a more appropriate tanning-cover-all solution.......

btw  'orange' is not your best color! 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2007, 05:22:01 PM »
No, i have never drawn a link to Luke and Kai Green! Period.

It is Sami and Luke that share a connection!  They both enjoy posting pics of themselves.  These photos leave nothing to the imagination!  If anything, they play into the hands of the Gay4Pay marketeers!

Just a tip Luke; think before you post anymore pics of yourself.  You are fast gaining the reputation of  a 'Sami' on these boards.