Author Topic: This Sucks  (Read 2531 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This Sucks
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:50:08 PM »
So I write letters to the editor of our local papers on occasion, generally on political issues.  There is another guy, who lives in the same town, and has the same name.  He's much farther to the left than me and often writes letters to the editor on political issues.  So I just got a call from a very liberal acquaintance who was pleasantly surprised at the liberal tone of my most recent letter to the editor.  It wasn't me!   :'(  I have to explain to someone about every two or three months that it's a case of mistaken identity. 

On the bright side, I continue to make new liberal friends.   :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: This Sucks
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »
On the bright side, I continue to make new liberal friends.   :) 

That Alex Jones you got me for Christmas really hit the spot.  I still can't believe we talked all night about the lies we used to go to war, and the dream we share that one day this nasty Bush cabal will be revealed for the crimes upon humanity.

And those sugar cookies you baked were just heavenly.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »
Speaking of new liberal friends.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
Please.  We both know I would empty my glock into ten jihadists faster than you could summon the mental clarity to cap one. 

I just don't buy into lies and coverups from those who benefit from them most.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »
I don't own a gun, and I'm sure you're much more likely to shoot someone than me, so you're probably right.  But I have a number of gun-toting liberal friends.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
So I write letters to the editor of our local papers on occasion, generally on political issues.  There is another guy, who lives in the same town, and has the same name.  He's much farther to the left than me and often writes letters to the editor on political issues.  So I just got a call from a very liberal acquaintance who was pleasantly surprised at the liberal tone of my most recent letter to the editor.  It wasn't me!   :'(  I have to explain to someone about every two or three months that it's a case of mistaken identity. 

On the bright side, I continue to make new liberal friends.   :) 

That's really funny BB.

You are more liberal than you think BTW  ;D

Actually you are more of a moderate then you think

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »
That's really funny BB.

and you are more of a Nazi than you think ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »
That's really funny BB.

lol.  A closet liberal maybe?  Sssshhh.   :)

I always thought I was pretty moderate, but hanging around here makes me feel like Michael Savage sometimes.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 03:34:17 PM »
I don't own a gun, and I'm sure you're much more likely to shoot someone than me, so you're probably right.  But I have a number of gun-toting liberal friends.   :)

I vote conservative on most issues.  Just not on 1) Wars based on lies which cripple us with military borrowing, and 2) Blowing up our own civilian targets to justify war.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
I vote conservative on most issues.  Just not on 1) Wars based on lies which cripple us with military borrowing, and 2) Blowing up our own civilian targets to justify war.

I don't know how you vote, but you sound like a liberal who constantly claims to be a Republican or conservative or whatever the flavor is this week.  You are certainly a liberal when it comes to taxes.  Not sure where you stand on the role of government and various social issues, but you sure don't sound like a conservative.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
I don't know how you vote, but you sound like a liberal who constantly claims to be a Republican or conservative or whatever the flavor is this week.  You are certainly a liberal when it comes to taxes.  Not sure where you stand on the role of government and various social issues, but you sure don't sound like a conservative.   

Honestly, I still haven't voted for a single Dem in my life.  You assuming turd.

I might vote dem for president in 2008.  Depends if the repub candidate helped cover up 9/11.   I voted either repub or libertarian in 2006, depending on level.

So really, since I'm pro-gun and you're not, i'm actually the stronger republican.

Beacn Bum = liberal.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 04:41:04 PM »
and you are more of a Nazi than you think ;)

HAHAHAHAH!
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Honestly, I still haven't voted for a single Dem in my life.  You assuming turd.

I might vote dem for president in 2008.  Depends if the repub candidate helped cover up 9/11.   I voted either repub or libertarian in 2006, depending on level.

So really, since I'm pro-gun and you're not, i'm actually the stronger republican.

Beacn Bum = liberal.

I thought you were a libertarian?  Didn't you say that the other day?  

I'm not "pro-gun" because I don't own a gun?  Very simplistic analysis 240.  Sort of like me saying I'm "pro military" and you're not because I served and you didn't.  Silly.  

You shouldn't be offended by someone calling you a liberal.  It's not an insult.  Some people have called me liberal, some conservative.  Doesn't bother me at all.  When you're comfortable and confident with who you are, it doesn't matter what labels people try and give you.  When you are waffling about your own identity, like whether you're a Republican, former Republican, conservative, libertarian, etc., then you tend to be sensitive about what others might call you.