Author Topic: DANIELSON DESTROYS STRIPPER VAGINA AT A RATE..............................  (Read 1193 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
that can't be quantified through conventional mathematical equations........discuss .

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Hahahah, I wouldn't mind meeting a "nice" girl eventually, but dirty skank strippers need lovin too ;D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Hahahah, I wouldn't mind meeting a "nice" girl eventually, but dirty skank strippers need lovin too ;D
yes!!!!! absolutely.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I am fucking these two blonde strippers and they both told me they had to go to court in Detroit to testify or something on Friday, I wasn't paying much attention to what it was about tbh. I am driving in my car at about 10:30 in the morning and they both start calling me over and over, I guess they were actually testifying against each others friend or something and getting a personal protection order or something stupid. Anyway, the new bitch told the girl that I actually kind of like something like "Mike was great last night bitch". I don't know why girls do shit like that. If a dude is tapping some bitch behind their mans back, no way is he going to fuck it up and bring it up to the dude. Bitches(and strippers specifically) are fkn stupid.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I am fucking these two blonde strippers and they both told me they had to go to court in Detroit to testify or something on Friday, I wasn't paying much attention to what it was about tbh. I am driving in my car at about 10:30 in the morning and they both start calling me over and over, I guess they were actually testifying against each others friend or something and getting a personal protection order or something stupid. Anyway, the new bitch told the girl that I actually kind of like something like "Mike was great last night bitch". I don't know why girls do shit like that. If a dude is tapping some bitch behind their mans back, no way is he going to fuck it up and bring it up to the dude. Bitches(and strippers specifically) are fkn stupid.
hahahaha, i've noticed that too, strippers talk too damn much.