Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372920 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
It is for me, lol. The most experience and knowledgable poster on getbig (disgusted) and I laughed at him, lmao, I would have been laughed at for posting that  :D

WTF  lol  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
allow me to speak, not for oth, but gen eral.

muscle loss wont be an issue, maybe if he tries to go from 4 to high 3%s, aome lbs will temporarily fade, but thats a very extreme region where nobody ever goes really.

lethargy can happen but its bearable, the last weeks will be horrible, he and myself have physicaly demanding jobs, its no problem,getting worse lethargy from eating too much sugars etc.

slwdown in metabloism nah as stated in the book, however if someone goes as low as he plans,the body will rebel ,its hell, its no fun, the last weeks will be no fun.

ofc the peds prevent all this from happening,if he gonna take efedrine the lethargy issue wont even be worth mention.

the same exact thing would not be smart for a natural.in the book the difference is explained.

you said prolongued diet can cause the above, yeah if the pre setting is all wrong and if it takes to long, thats why you have to blast through the diet asap.any long diet will cause bad stuff.60days isnt long, its kinda long for no cheat meal at all, but doable,i done it before.esp when one is fat, the need and feel for need of cheatmeal is very small.

the cheat meals are setting back, but refil some needed things when everything is depleted,

but ill let oth speak for himself ;D

WHAT THE

LMAO, WOW You nailed every point gal, saves me the trouble lol.

Ya basically the faster it is done no muscle will be lost, in fact my goal within the 60 days is to put on muscle.

As for metabolism slowing down, well that is completely irrelevant if it does or it doesn't because when the metabolism slows down it holds on to the carbs you eat and stores them as fat at a faster pace to preserve energy but I do not eat carbs so I am not effected by this whatsoever.

My maintenance calories is 22 000 per week and my calorie intake is 11 000,

So that means I am burning 11 000 calories per week which in my case will translate into at least  3lb of fat per week.

That means 8.5 weeks X 3 lb =25.5 lb of fat total and about 15 lb of water in the 60 day process. A total deficit of 40+ lb at the fastest humanly possible way IMO  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
WTF  lol  ;D
;D

Hey welcome to the thread brother  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
this is why i read every post you make..honest and no bullshit...what doses on the eq and test?
right now I am on 1000mg of test and 400 mg of eq.

Dropping them both in 2 weeks, actually the test gets switched from test to prop and it will look like this;..

NOTE Now keep in mind that my goal is to compete at the national level next year so don't use these doses please, these are way to high for anyone who does not have any intentions of competing, in fact they are even high for competitors so do not follow this at all please, 1 quarter of this is way more then enough for the average gym rat

It goes like this

100mg of prop
100mg of tren
100mg of anadrol
100mg of Var

PER DAY THIS IS NOT A GUIDELINE FOR ANYONE, THIS IS SIMPLY ME BEING HONEST ON WHAT I DO.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
;D

Hey welcome to the thread brother  8)

Thanks bro, I am really looking forward to seeing  the transformation. This is hardcore dieting at it's best and just what I like to see.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
right now I am on 1000mg of test and 400 mg of eq.

Dropping them both in 2 weeks, actually the test gets switched from test to prop and it will look like this;..

NOTE Now keep in mind that my goal is to compete at the national level next year so don't use these doses please, these are way to high for anyone who does not have any intentions of competing, in fact they are even high for competitors so do not follow this at all please, 1 quarter of this is way more then enough for the average gym rat

It goes like this

100mg of prop
100mg of tren
100mg of anadrol
100mg of Var

PER DAY THIS IS NOT A GUIDELINE FOR ANYONE, THIS IS SIMPLY ME BEING HONEST ON WHAT I DO.

IMO, your posts are excellent. 
Questions:  Any AI's?  (Or maybe add half-ass AI masterone to the mix?)  Also, any so-called fat burners?  (Clen or ECA?)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
OTH and Galeniko,

I am very happy to see the productive discussion in this thread.

Let me ask both of you a few very basic questions. OTH will be eating 11,000 / 7 = 1,570 calories a day (on average) and will be doing this straight for 60 days.

So you guys are not expecting

- significant muscle loss
- nausea
- extreme lethargy, making it impossible to focus on work or daily tasks (the kind that makes it outright impossible to function and cannot be overcome by willpower)
- a significant slowdown in metabolism
?

If you are not expecting these things to happen, is it because of the PEDs you will be using? What would have happened in your opinion if you did this exact experiment while staying 100% natural? I am not saying do or don't use PEDs; this is an exercise to understand the mechanism of this diet.

I have been around the block and have done myself as well as seen guys do very low calorie diets. No I am not claiming to be an expert, but I saw the above mentioned issues arise as a result of prolonged very low calorie diets.
Now this is a VERY VERY low calorie diet that will supply only 50% of the energy the body needs. And, as crazy as it may sound, when going that low, awesome things may happen and the rules may change. There may indeed be a twilight zone as Galeniko says, when you go into starvation mode. I know this from my own experience. But I have never tried extreme low calorie dieting for 60 straight days.

I know Gal has said that the only thing cheat days will do is to make the process of reaching your goal longer. OTH, do you agree?

And let me ask again to OTH, how much muscle are you expecting to lose during these 60 days?

Thanks again for sharing guys

S7

I've dieted plenty of naturals and nothing changes as far a muscle loss meaning it's never an issue. On the other hand I have seen countless guys who will stop dieting shy of getting ripped for various reasons either because their buddies are lying to them and telling them they are ripped or because the inch of fat they are pinching is believed to be water etc. Dieting is no fun when your goal is getting shredded and most people never will. Getting from 4 to 3 is tuff period!! and like Gal said at that point if you get some muscle loss it won't be an issue simply because of the difference in how you look on stage. All the fibers will be out and dancing with every slight movement that you make on stage which will be extremely impressive and this is something  that pics will not do justice to. Also you can't really appreciate that graininess that also comes with that level of body fat unless you are up close like the judges are, example Yates.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
IMO, your posts are excellent. 
Questions:  Any AI's?  (Or maybe add half-ass AI masterone to the mix?)  Also, any so-called fat burners?  (Clen or ECA?)
I am a firm believer in AI but I do not take them because I had my surgery done already for gynocamastia and there is no signs of gyno returning, which is one of the main reasons to do AI. Also another reason is water retention, which I won't have due to no sodium in the diet and the tren and var will suffice.

As for ECA, yes I will take ECA but not as a fat burner but as pre-workout stimulant. I take a regular fat burner on top of that in the morning when I wake up only, have a black coffee in the morning as well and then through out the day I sip on diet pop (2 liters  ;D ) and I am alert and functional all day long without a problem

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I've dieted plenty of naturals and nothing changes as far a muscle loss meaning it's never an issue. On the other hand I have seen countless guys who will stop dieting shy of getting ripped for various reasons either because their buddies are lying to them and telling them they are ripped or because the inch of fat they are pinching is believed to be water etc. Dieting is no fun when your goal is getting shredded and most people never will. Getting from 4 to 3 is tuff period!! and like Gal said at that point if you get some muscle loss it won't be an issue simply because of the difference in how you look on stage. All the fibers will be out and dancing with every slight movement that you make on stage which will be extremely impressive and this is something  that pics will not do justice to. Also you can't really appreciate that graininess that also comes with that level of body fat unless you are up close like the judges are, example Yates.
SPOT ON

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
SPOT ON

Let me give you an example, I was in the front row back in 1990 at the Pittsburgh Pro show  that Samir won. So I guess I was about 15 feet behind the judges. These guys looked awesome then my buddy handed me some binoculars and I couldn't believe the freaking detail the I was not seeing!! Samir was grainy as fuck. This is stuff that pics will never show. On a side note I've been back stage at many recent pro shows and you don't see that kind of look at all today.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Let me give you an example, I was in the front row back in 1990 at the Pittsburgh Pro show  that Samir won. So I guess I was about 15 feet behind the judges. These guys looked awesome then my buddy handed me some binoculars and I couldn't believe the freaking detail the I was not seeing!! Samir was grainy as fuck. This is stuff that pics will never show. On a side note I've been back stage at many recent pro shows and you don't see that kind of look at all today.
Your experience is more extreme then my own but about 10 years ago I was at the Toronto pro show and the guys all looked normal to me from where I was sitting then, my friends says ''hey I can get us back stage for a few minutes'' so we go backstage and I seen them all, no big deal, until I see Pavol Jablonicky, unreal, till this day I have not seen anyone with such transparent skin, see throw skin and bone dry, I was like WTF. Pictures mean nothing until you are up close.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Unless I competed I wouldn't try to count calories.

If hard rye bread melts in my mouth like butter, I know I am on the right track  8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Your experience is more extreme then my own but about 10 years ago I was at the Toronto pro show and the guys all looked normal to me from where I was sitting then, my friends says ''hey I can get us back stage for a few minutes'' so we go backstage and I seen them all, no big deal, until I see Pavol Jablonicky, unreal, till this day I have not seen anyone with such transparent skin, see throw skin and bone dry, I was like WTF. Pictures mean nothing until you are up close.

Funny you say cause Pavol impressed me more than almost anyone in the "now" era. You DON'T see that kind of hardness today. Even the guys who are considered ripped today are not even close. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
thanks, however we have very slight differenc in diet for the naturals in the book(we have talked about this briefly some time ago), but yeah this is how it goes.
everyone who been into low 5,high4 they know thats about the bearable limit socialy and physicaly, thats where the body will rebel over small things, do random things etc.most "feel" they loosing muscle way before that,but it isnt the case.and then they stop.

I should dig up some pics of my wife when she competed in the Nationals years ago. I could show you pics at 3 weeks out she was around 124 and very lean doing a photo shoot and 3 weeks later at 112 looking like a cadaver. Ripped glutes and striated tris etc. She was natty and although she wasn't as big as her peers that difference in the last 3 weeks when she went into no man's land was extremely dramatic. No fat burners or supps of any kind this was back in 93. Natty or not diet is the key to getting shredded. She was so ripped that I remember Dave Fisher coming up to us after the prejudging and asking how she got that way. For anyone who doesn't remember Dave was married to Sue Price who was herself known for getting ripped.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
i remmeber the pic, was right there at hamdi level.

and yeah something i observed, apart from upper legs and glutes, women become more shreeded in the other bodyparts, something i sen over and over again, they have very dry backs and abs early early on.

while my back holds water till till the bitter end :D

Correct I was more impressed at the 1993 Nationals with the women than guys. Some of these girls were extremely lean and you could see striations in their jaws when they were eating. 

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
Funny you say cause Pavol impressed me more than almost anyone in the "now" era. You DON'T see that kind of hardness today. Even the guys who are considered ripped today are not even close. 

What is your opinion Disgusted on why that is?     The abuse of insulin?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

What is your opinion Disgusted on why that is?     The abuse of insulin?

Combo of that and GH and the fact the most guys won't diet down to that level since todays standards are more about being freaky big than shredded.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Combo of that and GH and the fact the most guys won't diet down to that level since todays standards are more about being freaky big than shredded.

I get the Slin part...but why would GH alone contribute to this thicker skin/fatter look?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I get the Slin part...but why would GH alone contribute to this thicker skin/fatter look?

GH increases skin thickness.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
GH increases skin thickness.

Ahh...I didn't consider this. Due to an increased Collagen synthesis, I think

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Ahh...I didn't consider this. Due to an increased Collagen synthesis, I think

Here ya go.  :)

http://www.hgh.com.mx/skin_elasticity.html

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Drop the diet pop.  Replace with water.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
good idea
Here is me at 5% bodyfat at 205 lb and I am 5'9, so my goal is to get to 3% at around 200-203 but my main assault after this in the winter should yield at least 12 lb. Hoping to be ready for the spring on stage at 215

Damn!  You look terrific.  I gotta get this rotator rehab shit over and get back to the gym!  :'(  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Damn!  You look terrific.  I gotta get this rotator rehab shit over and get back to the gym!  :'(  ;)
Thanks bro and ya that sucks when something needs rehab, be patient though.

Drop the diet pop.  Replace with water.
I would if the diet pop did not serve a purpose but it does, in fact it serves 3 purposes;

1 it has carbonation so it tricks me into thinking I am full and it actually eases my appetite because of this. Also provides a little bloat which is what I need when I am flat and depleted.

2  it has caffeine in very small amounts, but a perfect measure to keep me alert throughout the day, sipping all day long

3  My foods are already plain enough without flavour and I am already in torment, diet pop at least gives me some flavor and makes these cruecial diet actually bearable

I prefer diet ginger ale above all else.

diet orange crush is another favorite and Fresca

flavoured water is OK too

ukjeff

No cheat meal, space the meals out so that I never get full, I actually love being hungry 24 hours a day, why not, its 60 days, whoever can not suffer for 60 days is a fucken sissy.
1 it has carbonation so it tricks me into thinking I am full and it actually eases my appetite because of this. Also provides a little bloat which is what I need when I am flat and depleted.

;D