Author Topic: Manny vs Floyed  (Read 6356 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Manny vs Floyed
« on: January 30, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
Fight set,

Goes down May 2, 2015

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Manny vs Floyed
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 06:24:54 PM »
At least 2 years too late.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
Both sides telling boxing media that the rumors are false, still lots to be hammered out. Should've happened half a decade + ago.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 06:37:32 PM »
Had to pull my post because Nails got his shit from TMZ.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 06:51:24 PM »

Sorry Gthang couldnt find your thread to bump it,

Mods combine to prev thread

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 07:58:46 PM »
Maybe you had a moment of clarity as to how bad you suck?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 04:57:54 AM »
Manny is a shot fighter. He has been in too many wars. Mayweather with his run and hit style has barely got touched in so many fights. This fight should have happened years ago but  Mayweather was to concerned about hand picking his opponents to pad his record.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 01:50:32 AM »
Manny is a shot fighter. He has been in too many wars. Mayweather with his run and hit style has barely got touched in so many fights. This fight should have happened years ago but  Mayweather was to concerned about hand picking his opponents to pad his record.

FMW's bankroll is sustained by his "0".  He sells less PPV than Manny and Canelo if he takes a defeat.

There will be no Thurman mandatory after he crushes "Baby Nuts" Guerrero.

He did not defend Ishe's honor like Broner after Lara pieced him up.

Manny Khan and Cotto 2 get him to 50-0.   No danger in those 3 fights.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 02:36:42 AM »
My window for giving a fuck closed many years ago.  I'm not paying for this fight.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 04:40:07 AM »
My window for giving a fuck closed many years ago.  I'm not paying for this fight.

The undercard could be...

Rigondeaux vs Santa Cruz

Bradley vs Khan

Andrade vs A Charlo Twin.

Those are fights being thrown around.  Good stuff but streaming is FREE.  :)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 05:44:54 AM »
Manny is a shot fighter. He has been in too many wars. Mayweather with his run and hit style has barely got touched in so many fights. This fight should have happened years ago but  Mayweather was to concerned about hand picking his opponents to pad his record.
What wars has he been in ??? All of his hand picked opponents were one sided obliteration except Marquez. Those weren't wars, they were tactical fights with two evenly matched fighters. Neither fighter has been in any wars. Both fighters hand picked there opponents.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 07:26:58 AM »
What wars has he been in ??? All of his hand picked opponents were one sided obliteration except Marquez. Those weren't wars, they were tactical fights with two evenly matched fighters. Neither fighter has been in any wars. Both fighters hand picked there opponents.

Manny has never ducked anyone and wanted Mayweather from the start. If you haven't seen the hits Manny has taken you are blind.  Mayweather style of hit and run has left him without any damage.  The majority would agree with me that Mayweather's record is a scam because he hand picks slow opponents for his wins.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 08:34:55 AM »
Manny has never ducked anyone and wanted Mayweather from the start. If you haven't seen the hits Manny has taken you are blind.  Mayweather style of hit and run has left him without any damage.  The majority would agree with me that Mayweather's record is a scam because he hand picks slow opponents for his wins.
I love when someone makes a statement, you call them on it & they change it. I object to you saying wars, not hits, There's a big difference. Hagler/Hearns, Corales/Castillo, Ali/Frazier, Tyson/Holifield those were wars. Manny got absolutely clocked by Marquez, worse KO I've ever seen but it was NOT a war. Closest he's been to a war was the 1st fight against Erik Morales.
Talking about hand picking opponents. No way should Algeri, Rios, Margarito, after getting demolished by Mosley, had even been on the same card as manny much less the same fight.

Btw, it's Floyd not Floyed.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 09:27:24 AM »

Power should go up, as you go up.  Manny was on drugs.  Look how the KOs have disappeared.  Roach said they fucked up the 1st time because of the drug testing.  Either way they are both over-the-fucking-hill fighters.  No way I'd pay $100 PPV for their shit fight now.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 11:18:25 AM »

I agree, this fight should have happen 5+ years ago.  Manny is worn out and Floyd has a defensive style that would let him easily win on points.  Manny has been in a lot of wars and taken a ton of damage compared to Floyd.  They may not be "wars" compared to Ward Vs. Gatti, but Manny has taken way more punishment over the years than Floyd.

I would pay a lot of money to see Floyd get beat, but Manny has no chance today, assuming they actually ever fight.  Both fighters hand picked fights, but again i'd say Manny took on more talent than Floyd.

8)

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 12:15:07 PM »
If i was told I had to watch the career set of Manny or Floyd - then I'd pick pacman every day.

Floyd can send a glass eye to sleep. I've lost count of the fans booing during his "performances", i recall when he fought Baldomir that people were walking out from expensive ringside seats at the 10th round mark.

He can occasionally turn it on and fight, but his safety-first approach leaves me cold.Every fight north of 140lb has generally been UD12.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 03:46:44 PM »
I agree, this fight should have happen 5+ years ago.  Manny is worn out and Floyd has a defensive style that would let him easily win on points.  Manny has been in a lot of wars and taken a ton of damage compared to Floyd.  They may not be "wars" compared to Ward Vs. Gatti, but Manny has taken way more punishment over the years than Floyd.

I would pay a lot of money to see Floyd get beat, but Manny has no chance today, assuming they actually ever fight.  Both fighters hand picked fights, but again i'd say Manny took on more talent than Floyd.

8)

accurate and good post

FMW easily on points but id love to see Manny win

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 10:19:05 AM »

8)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 04:24:13 PM »
wow
FMW has 5 inches reach on Manny
Manny wont touch Floyd
Floyd's being doing this since he was 8year sold

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 07:55:37 PM »
I'll believe it when they ring the bell for round 1

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2015, 08:40:05 PM »

dumbass blew his chance with the canelo fight

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2015, 03:19:26 AM »
dumbass blew his chance with the canelo fight

FMW isn't fighting this dude for a 154 unification.  4 inch reach advantage, 1'' taller, , 54% power punch accurancy which is the highest among active fighters, better footwork, southpaw, so you have to use a high guard vs the shell and he'll punch through the guard just like he did against angulo and ishe smith.  canelo fight didn't matter.

what are you going to say when thurman beats the snot out of guerrero? his mandatory is up next.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 03:47:52 AM »
FMW's bankroll is sustained by his "0".  He sells less PPV than Manny and Canelo if he takes a defeat.

There will be no Thurman mandatory after he crushes "Baby Nuts" Guerrero.

He did not defend Ishe's honor like Broner after Lara pieced him up.

Manny Khan and Cotto 2 get him to 50-0.   No danger in those 3 fights.

Floy'ds bankroll i "sustained" by 8 zeros.  you really think he gives a fuck...LOLOLOL

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 08:15:48 PM »
The experts

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 08:24:23 PM »
Floyd all day.

This kid is an all time fighter.

Manny is nice too, but he can't take this one.

Floyd in 11 takes the big money here.