Author Topic: Rand Paul: Obama and Bush are lucky drug laws were not enforced agajnst thrm.  (Read 403 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BTW - lol at liberal communist C UNTS attacking rand.   Typical of the cultish psychotic left.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Rand Paul is such a practical, shoot from the hip guy. No bullshit and speaks his mind without worrying about political backlash. Hell, he doesn't even sound like a politician in that piece and what he says makes 100% sense.

How many others in DC would go out there and make a comment like that? If he just goes out and continues to talk like this and word spreads enough I don't see how he could not be a MAJOR player in 2016.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Didn't Rand sample the herb in college?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Didn't Rand sample the herb in college?

And?  Obsma did Coke and has ben a complete liar and fraud on tis issue - like everything else.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I don't really smoke, but I'm just curious why marijuana has such a stigma?

I mean it's completely blatant how baseless it is.

Any ideas? ???

I remember the DARE cop in sixth grade classifying it along with heroine, steroids and other hardcore drugs.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i dont think either bush nor obama should have been allowed to be presz based upon the drug use.   i dont buy into "Everybody does it..." when the person is 21 or 22.   It's a felony, right?  What if "Hey, everyone steals cars at 21.... everyone does home invasions... everyone does a little coke smuggling... etc etc.

If you're 18, you're an adult.  Doing drugs at any adult age shows you have some shitty judgment and dont respect the law of this land as an adult.   Any other felony, and that person is NO WAY ever going to be president.  But snorting cocaine - buying cocaine, transporting cocaine... that's all cool, right?   nope, sorry.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
i dont think either bush nor obama should have been allowed to be presz based upon the drug use.   i dont buy into "Everybody does it..." when the person is 21 or 22.   It's a felony, right?  What if "Hey, everyone steals cars at 21.... everyone does home invasions... everyone does a little coke smuggling... etc etc.

If you're 18, you're an adult.  Doing drugs at any adult age shows you have some shitty judgment and dont respect the law of this land as an adult.   Any other felony, and that person is NO WAY ever going to be president.  But snorting cocaine - buying cocaine, transporting cocaine... that's all cool, right?   nope, sorry.
Wow. Good luck ever finding ANYONE to be President.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yeah im sure a monk who has lived in isolation for years is gonna make a great president.