Author Topic: Prohormones?  (Read 3271 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Prohormones?
« on: March 27, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »
Was wanting to try some prohormones, I was looking into buying some OxoVar, not into the supplement thing but noticed that you can get this anwhere now? Anyone know some new formulations that are out right now?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Prohormones?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 08:08:14 PM »
Prohormones were banned in '04
:

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 08:15:06 PM »
So no more precursors?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
So no more precursors?

Yes there are prohormones and designer steroids that you can buy legally. the best are these

superdrol or methyldrol both the same thing
halodrol-50 but be sure to get original 30tab box not the new liquigels.
IDS mass tabs- has methyl stenbolone in it.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:37:09 PM »
Prohormones were banned in '04

wrong info given by a moderator priceless!!!! actually the first generation prohormones were pulled from shelves jan 20- 2005. that was the last day to be able to buy them legally.  but they released the best stuff after the ban such as superdrol and ergomax and halodrol-50. so you can still buy these legally and they are way better than any of the 1st generation prohormones.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 09:08:20 PM »
wrong info given by a moderator priceless!!!! actually the first generation prohormones were pulled from shelves jan 20- 2005. that was the last day to be able to buy them legally.  but they released the best stuff after the ban such as superdrol and ergomax and halodrol-50. so you can still buy these legally and they are way better than any of the 1st generation prohormones.

The ban WAS in '04 and (perhaps the "the last day to buy") was in Jan. '05.  They did the same thing with ephedra.  Superdrol is not a prohormone.  It is a steroid, designer steroid, prosteroid - whatever you want to call it.   It's an active compound, not like a prohormone which needs to convert to the active compound within the body first.  It has been discontinued by the manufactuer and it's also illegal to sell. Ergomax and Halodrol-50 have also been discontinued.

you can still buy these legally

Let us know where.
:

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »

Let us know where.

That's my problem. I wanted to do it OTC, I've been to pretty much all internet supplement sites and they have all been discontinued, but I don't remember hearing about it. Also I noticed Designer Supplements stopped making their version of OxoVar.

The supplement store down the road has some MASS TABS, by IDS? Any opinions on that.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

The ban WAS in '04 and (perhaps the "the last day to buy") was in Jan. '05.  They did the same thing with ephedra.  Superdrol is not a prohormone.  It is a steroid, designer steroid, prosteroid - whatever you want to call it.   It's an active compound, not like a prohormone which needs to convert to the active compound within the body first.  It has been discontinued by the manufactuer and it's also illegal to sell. Ergomax and Halodrol-50 have also been discontinued.

Let us know where.

right the initial ban was in october 04. but retailers were given till the 20th of jan 05 to sell off stock. Yes you can find superdrol, halodrol-50.  alot of clones. the original manufacturers anabolic xtreme who released superdrol, and gaspari who released halodrol they dont produce it anymore but there are smaller companys still selling the clones. they are not illegal to possess.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 10:27:42 PM »
That's my problem. I wanted to do it OTC, I've been to pretty much all internet supplement sites and they have all been discontinued, but I don't remember hearing about it. Also I noticed Designer Supplements stopped making their version of OxoVar.

The supplement store down the road has some MASS TABS, by IDS? Any opinions on that.

that stuff has a small amount of methyl-stenbolone in it. good stuff from what I hear.they are all over the place you not looking at the right spots.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Don't buy PH/designer steroids!!

PH are worthless, they have to convert and the sides are more than the effects.

Now Designer steroids are different. These are potent hormones, no need for convertion. They are oral steroids, that have never been tested or given any proof that they are safe.
If a pharmacological lab wants to put a new medical drug to the market, they have to research and test over many many long years. First animals, then later humans, they have chemical tests and so on.

A supplement Factory just mixes a new steroid and puts it on the market. No testing at all.
I would not take this stuff. If you want roids, go for the 'real' stuff, that means human grade testosterone by a legit factory.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 01:54:58 AM »
I've said it before and i'll say it again:

Don't buy PH/designer steroids!!

PH are worthless, they have to convert and the sides are more than the effects.

Now Designer steroids are different. These are potent hormones, no need for convertion. They are oral steroids, that have never been tested or given any proof that they are safe.
If a pharmacological lab wants to put a new medical drug to the market, they have to research and test over many many long years. First animals, then later humans, they have chemical tests and so on.

A supplement Factory just mixes a new steroid and puts it on the market. No testing at all.
I would not take this stuff. If you want roids, go for the 'real' stuff, that means human grade testosterone by a legit factory.

I dont know man. I agree with you on alot of what you say. but ergopharm 1-AD is a prohormone and it rocked. the rest of the prohormones were crap. as far as the new designer stuff it has not been clinically tested like deca or testosterone but I would not call them worthless or that dangerous. just get bloodwork done. they are def not for everybody.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 02:11:22 AM »
I dont know man. I agree with you on alot of what you say. but ergopharm 1-AD is a prohormone and it rocked. the rest of the prohormones were crap. as far as the new designer stuff it has not been clinically tested like deca or testosterone but I would not call them worthless or that dangerous. just get bloodwork done. they are def not for everybody.

The problem is that no one can foresee the longterm effects. The stuff is potentially dangerous, especially if taken over more than one cycle.

All designer steroids from today are actually out of a book that was published in 1969. Julius A. Vida; Androgens and Anabolic Agents; Academic Press, 1969.
They are known for a long time, but medical research has found them unadequate for medical purposes and not further researched it.
Below is a chart from the book.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 11:39:19 PM »
The problem is that no one can foresee the longterm effects. The stuff is potentially dangerous, especially if taken over more than one cycle.

All designer steroids from today are actually out of a book that was published in 1969. Julius A. Vida; Androgens and Anabolic Agents; Academic Press, 1969.
They are known for a long time, but medical research has found them unadequate for medical purposes and not further researched it.
Below is a chart from the book.

yeah but that does not mean they are danderous. no medical purpose yes but dangerous not really. just dont run them longer than 4 weeks and get bloodwork done.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 02:11:44 AM »
yeah but that does not mean they are danderous. no medical purpose yes but dangerous not really. just dont run them longer than 4 weeks and get bloodwork done.

haha, i see.

I still think it's better to do tested stuff, if ever. Good to hear you get testing done though. I don't trust no supplement company.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »
If you want to increase your Test levels, and remove estrogen from your system. Try Novedex XT by Gaspari.  Take 3 pills at night. After two weeks you will notice a pretty dramatic difference.  I had to stop taking it because I started to loose my ability to design graphics ( estrogen is essential for this ), also my sex drive dropped to nothing.  Not a bad thing in my case though. 

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »
If you want to increase your Test levels, and remove estrogen from your system. Try Novedex XT by Gaspari.  Take 3 pills at night. After two weeks you will notice a pretty dramatic difference.  I had to stop taking it because I started to loose my ability to design graphics ( estrogen is essential for this ), also my sex drive dropped to nothing.  Not a bad thing in my case though. 

Yes another great OTC product worth buying. it works!!

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 10:05:34 AM »
dam straight it works! 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 01:33:41 PM »
The "first generation" of PH/PS were banned in 2004 but the last day you could purchase them was in January 2005.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 01:12:22 PM »

Thanks I will look into it. Why do you need some estrogen to design graphics? Joints were hurting???

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
Thanks I will look into it. Why do you need some estrogen to design graphics? Joints were hurting???

Estrogen is essential for creativity as its an emotional based expression.  Test is good for logical things such as programming.  When I was on the stuff I would be able to program very easily, but the second I had to involve color, shapes, positioning ( design ) I felt like a dumb ape.  Hormones affect the mind.  Also if you don't have enough estrogen you won't have much of a sex drive, nor will you feel very emotional.  My Sex drive dropped to nothing after about 2 weeks on Novedex XT. But after a couple weeks you will also notice your lifts going up, and feeling less pain and more intensity when at the gym.  I also noticed my forearms, and calves looked much larger and defined.