Author Topic: how does the quartz crystal preform its semi-conduction in binary code  (Read 5625 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
semi-conduction is any material that alternates between conducting and insulating (on and off like binary code 1000101010101...ect)

but the thing is quartz is also a super conducter as well

a super conducter is any material that allows energy to move through it with no resistance

so im guessing is that its electric current/force pulsed one time gives off the 1 then when its shut off for 3 moments of time that would give a (1000) in binary code
A

Simple Simon

semi-conduction is any material that alternates between conducting and insulating (on and off like binary code 1000101010101...ect)

but the thing is quartz is also a super conducter as well

a super conducter is any material that allows energy to move through it with no resistance

so im guessing is that its electric current/force pulsed one time gives off the 1 then when its shut off for 3 moments of time that would give a (1000) in binary code
like the space between your ears?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
like the space between your ears?
you seem to be the type of lonesome old steroid addict that cannot find comfort in reality and must resort to drugs and comedy to deal with this life, this 'life' is too much work for you to explore so just take the pill, at the risk of ending up like all the other losers who cant formulate a plan to deal with reality in an educated way, you would rather take the simplest most wreckless route in life, typical of a person who is of the weakest ilk of this planet, but please do continue to carry on doing what you do, you just arent meant for more nor could you even try
A

Simple Simon

you seem to be the type of lonesome old steroid addict that cannot find comfort in reality and must resort to drugs and comedy to deal with this life, this 'life' is too much work for you to explore so just take the pill, at the risk of ending up like all the other losers who cant formulate a plan to deal with reality in an educated way, you would rather take the simplest most wreckless route in life, typical of a person who is of the weakest ilk of this planet, but please do continue to carry on doing what you do, you just arent meant for more nor could you even try
Its OK I have a heavy bag in my garage I can pound on when things get unbearable.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Its OK I have a heavy bag in my garage I can pound on when things get unbearable.

Big Deal

Johnny has one of those as well!

And he's been punching them for years!

Marty dwarfing Vitali Klitcho here

Punches of Peace, UkJeffley stands NO chance!

FALCONÉ FELLA

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
eventually you have to face reality and no drugs pills or another stupid workout will save you from the inevitabile unavoidable task of studying electricity
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I respect Falcon. He is always trying to improve his mind... his home... his body ...his health...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I respect Falcon. He is always trying to improve his mind... his home... his body ...his health...

and his boxing!

Simple Simon

eventually you have to face reality and no drugs pills or another stupid workout will save you from the inevitabile unavoidable task of studying electricity
lol
brilliant   ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
and his boxing!

His hands are fast like lightening

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lol
brilliant   ;D
Until you can kick my ass or wish to theorize on the things i study you better thank god that he hasnt put in my heart to covet the joy of destroying those here with a bad attitude
A

the trainer

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Until you can kick my ass or wish to theorize on the things i study you better thank god that he hasnt put in my heart to covet the joy of destroying those here with a bad attitude

Just keep learning. Keep improving yourself. Get better each day.