Author Topic: I wish that my goal and everyone is to beat the neegas at basketball but how  (Read 821 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im talking about NBA neeguls not little afro-americans

what i notice from regular cardio and basketball training as well as pushups and shit like that EVERY SINGLE DAY, that my limiting factor is either going to be energy or that knee tendon right where the knee cap is

now im pretty ace in terms of energy compared to others when i play basketball. i think i would get even better the more consecutive days i play basketball and keep up regular daily cardio, eventually losing fat slowly but keeping metabolism high with not too low in calories

but the knee tendon is annoying and an isolated area. its NOT an injury its just inflamation from a good game of basketball. but i would like to make it recover faster, im sure there is no way really to imporove because that would mean GAINING muscle, wich is impossible because if gayning muscle was always possible everyone would be lifting700
A

che

• Getbig V
Decent post

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
NBA players eat heme-iron.

I saw this on TMZ.

Learn the lesson Falcon, learn the lesson.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
NBA players eat heme-iron.

I saw this on TMZ.

Learn the lesson Falcon, learn the lesson.
they have no defensive skills i already have the defense down i just want the crazy hops
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
ICY Hot works good on the knees before playing basketball.

Your Average GymRat

what i notice from regular cardio and basketball training as well as pushups and shit like that EVERY SINGLE DAY, that my limiting factor is either going to be energy or that knee tendon right where the knee cap is

now im pretty ace in terms of energy compared to others when i play basketball. i think i would get even better the more consecutive days i play basketball and keep up regular daily cardio, eventually losing fat slowly but keeping metabolism high with not too low in calories

but the knee tendon is annoying and an isolated area. its NOT an injury its just inflamation from a good game of basketball. but i would like to make it recover faster, im sure there is no way really to imporove because that would mean GAINING muscle, wich is impossible because if gayning muscle was always possible everyone would be lifting700
you've been talking this shit for years now and the only thing that's changing is the godamn calender.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish

youre a fucking retard   go away
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
When does Magic Johnson jr make his NBA debut?

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
 Buy a blue heeler, black folks don`t like them for some reason, this will keep them distracted and give you an advantage.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
they have no defensive skills i already have the defense down i just want the crazy hops

I don't know that you can get the hops without being born that way. In college, I used to play with this 5'9" black dude that looked like Urkel. The fucking kid could touch the TOP of the backboard. He had a 40+" vertical. He was 6" shorter than me, but when we went up for the ball, I ended up staring at his kneecaps. Total bullshit white-guy genetics keep me earthbound.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Falcon blocking shots around the clock.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
the only way to beat nigguhs at basketball is to hit up 24 hour fitness gyms where them niggguhs play.

they're usually out of shape and can't dribble a ball.

i own them daily.