Author Topic: HAHAHA check this guy out!  (Read 2897 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHAHA check this guy out!
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
the look on his old mans face is super as well, proud as hell :)
i can't fuccking stand people who pick on kids and dog their achievements, seriously it's the most scumbaggish thing to do, that kid has more heart and desire than just about any 10 mid thirties clowns you see in nearly any gym.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »
hahaha looks like his father is drunk.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 02:25:23 PM »
hahahahahahah look at the guys meltdown replies to the comments now

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »
haha he should come to the board, we can make him crazy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »
It's sad but that form is seen in every gym.  Guys actually think they can squat 600lbs plus when they barely bend their knees.  Hey, if it makes him happy to think he is strong more power to him.  The more I'm around the iron game where most cheat the weights in bodybuilding I have developed a profound respect for Olympic lifters.  You put the weight over head or you don't.  There are no weak but skillful olympic lifters.  Anyone who can put 300lbs over head is one scary strong and powerful human.  I'll leave the 600lbs shallow squats and the 1000lbs shallow leg presses to the dopes who think they are actually strong. 

Swizz

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws3hbvYpIEY

I know you guys love new clowns to prey upon....check mr. I squat 625 out at 175lbs. Again..much respect to the guys that go to the floor with anything over 315 or hell go to the floor period. Finding a good squat even to parallel nowadays is non existant in most gyms.

Yup ....lol !! alot of gyms you find most guys just doing upper body....

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 07:31:53 PM »
say what you will, he squatted that weight and it almost certainly would have passed in a meet.

I think he'd get it too myself...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 07:33:12 PM »
i can't fuccking stand people who pick on kids and dog their achievements, seriously it's the most scumbaggish thing to do, that kid has more heart and desire than just about any 10 mid thirties clowns you see in nearly any gym.

kinda like those dog ugly mothers that didn't make prom queen or miss whatever lame ass state they're from and make them do beauty paegents from the time they're 2