Author Topic: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?  (Read 19373 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2011, 12:36:21 AM »
 Xerxes looks a lot like Xerxes from the movie 300.

Twins?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2011, 12:41:14 AM »
He actually looks like this and is a brazilian actor:

I don't see how we look alike. Not even in the movie.

I think your faces look almost the same. Shaved head too. Not an exact match though.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2011, 12:57:36 AM »
A lot of women seemed to like this pic when I posted it on Plenty Of Fish...

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »
I think your faces look almost the same. Shaved head too. Not an exact match though.
Uh, no. The actor has a squarish jawline, Xerxes doesn't, his face is and jawline are more "softer" (no offense)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »
A lot of women seemed to like this pic when I posted it on Plenty Of Fish...

Very cod like, certainly.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2011, 05:07:21 PM »
Hey parker, how do you like Stella Mwangi, she just won norwegian melody grand prix and is going to represent Norway in Eurovision this year

Beautiful face, love the lips, and eyes, she has a nice skin complexion and has nice hips, you tell she has a booty...the blonde hair can go...her name sounds West African...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
I agree, she is very beautiful.. love beautiful african women who have small but wide noses and big lips, they're great compared to the typical black models who look more "white" but dipped in chocolate

If you understand what I mean..
Because many of those models are mixed. For instance, with my face, one can pick out the White (bilobed chin---"butt chin") and the Native American (my nose and cheek bones), and I am light brown, I really don't look "African" per se, but def look black. My people would ask if my mother was white, Puerto Rican or Italian...

Those black models that you speak of are propped up so that it seems that they have a "ethnic" look, although Naomi Campbell is a exception...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2011, 05:57:12 PM »
Oh I see, I like both the mixed and the girls like Stella, as I do with oriental women and all other colors when I think about it, its like all places or races have their own beauty, I must say I am a fan of them all.
In terms of music, look to Ayo. (there is dot at the end or under the "O"). Look for the song "Life Is Real", she is half Nigerian half Roma Gypsy. Very good songs, also the song "Help is Coming", also look to Asa, she is Nigerian and has songs like "Fire On the Mountain top" and "Jailer".
These artists tend to be better than Stella's as they are more serious, and these artists are influenced by Bob Marley, and are not "pop" artists...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
Hey parker, how do you like Stella Mwangi, she just won norwegian melody grand prix and is going to represent Norway in Eurovision this year

sexy!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »
"beauty" is in the eye of the beholder....everyone is "sexy" in there own way

for instance

he isn't the typical "robert redford" hollywood leading man handsome but he is handsome in his own way

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »

for instance

he isn't the typical "robert redford" hollywood leading man handsome but he is handsome in his own way

You are handsome.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2011, 06:07:34 PM »

for instance

Lets just say, that they won't be knocking down his door to play Supes, Cpt America or Brad Pitt's handsome younger brother, maybe the younger brother with a heroin addiction and a habit of cutting himself...

They try and prop him up as a poor man's Sean Penn.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »
Lets just say, that they won't be knocking down his door to play Supes, Cpt America or Brad Pitt's handsome younger brother, maybe the younger brother with a heroin addiction and a habit of cutting himself...

He's got the nose to play Big Ach, if Ach becomes famous and gets a movie made out of his biography

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
You are handsome.

I appreciate this....I needed that today

While he will never be considered "All American" by classic standards, it is very surprising how many times he's played a American Solider.

Maybe it goes to say that the times are a changing so hollywood has to start casting more non blonde haired blue-eyed typ.............NAW..... PSYCH!!!!....hollywood has a "prototype" and Adrien is a exception rather than the rule

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »
I appreciate this....I needed that today

While he will never be considered "All American" by classic standards, it is very surprising how many times he's played a American Solider.

Maybe it goes to say that the times are a changing so hollywood has to start casting more non blonde haired blue-eyed typ.............NAW..... PSYCH!!!!....hollywood has a "prototype" and Adrien is a exception rather than the rule
The day a black man is cast as James Bond, will be the day hollywood has broken the "prototype", they have already gone for "brutish handsome"...

Look at Carey Grant, he wasn't Mr. square Jaw, but he had a charm, and ambiance about him that transcended not having the "romance cover" look, plus he could dress...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »
The day a black man is cast as James Bond, will be the day hollywood has broken the "prototype", they have already gone for "brutish handsome"...

Look at Carey Grant, he wasn't Mr. square Jaw, but he had a charm, and ambiance about him that transcended not having the "romance cover" look, plus he could dress...

Why would a black man ever be cast as James Bond? He's Scottish/Swiss in the books. And for that matter, Cuba Gooding Jr. was pretty close to playing Bond at one point.

Gorgeous chick.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
He's got the nose to play Big Ach, if Ach becomes famous and gets a movie made out of his biography

two different types of noses

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:28 PM »
Why would a black man ever be cast as James Bond? He's Scottish/Swiss in the books. And for that matter, Cuba Gooding Jr. was pretty close to playing Bond at one point.

Gorgeous chick.
Well, Diddy had wanted to play him at one point---he is a playboy womanizer....I was stating that as a example of not "sticking to the script" of Mr. blonde hair, square Jaw, and a slight jab at the black actor playing a Norse God (which I do not agree with)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »
Having a distinct eye color makes you more attractive, it separates you from the majority who are stuck common brown eyes.

my eyes are a transluscent green and i get compliments on them every day

nose is very important too, it's the center of your face...If you have one of those droopy noses with big nostrils that looks like it was melted in a microwave you will have a hard time overcoming that

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »
Wondering if every human thinks they are good looking. I know a fat piece of shit girl, just a fuking sloth. She's a whale, pasty white -- just a fuking earth ball of a human, but she actually thinks she's pretty and not fat. Obviously she's very delusional.
At the end of the day, I think we need to look at the girls that are interested in you or ones you've dated. That's not a tell all, but I think gives you an idea. If you date girls that are average, chances are you're not that great looking. If you date dimes, chances are you are good looking, or have excellent game. If you date fat chicks, you're probably fuking ugly.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2011, 10:11:47 PM »
Wondering if every human thinks they are good looking. I know a fat piece of shit girl, just a fuking sloth. She's a whale, pasty white -- just a fuking earth ball of a human, but she actually thinks she's pretty and not fat. Obviously she's very delusional.
At the end of the day, I think we need to look at the girls that are interested in you or ones you've dated. That's not a tell all, but I think gives you an idea. If you date girls that are average, chances are you're not that great looking. If you date dimes, chances are you are good looking, or have excellent game. If you date fat chicks, you're probably fuking ugly.  :D

That's true.

Parker posted something to that effect that was pretty good.

I also wonder what some of these chicks are thinking in the online arena....I did the POF thing for a bit when i first got to AZ, and some of these chicks that think they have a shot with you is LAUGHABLE.

You are like "really, are you fucking kidding me? "  And they put you in an awkward position.... because how do you nicely tell someone that they aren't in your league ??

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
I had friends growing up that thought they were the cats ass. Were always trying to pick up and once in a while would succeed, but the girls were nothing. Meanwhile I always dated the hottest girls around and were always leagues above their girlfriends. I didn't think I was the best looking guy, but I was the most in shape, but they didn't think having muscles meant anything. After years of seeing them date average bar trash chicks and years of me having good relationships with great looking girls, they finally started giving me my props. When I moved to the big city, I dated small-time actresses, models (even playboy models), singers, girls in FHM etc, and now have been living with the most beautiful of them all and plan on marrying her. These clowns are now either single and fat, all alone, or have a fat wife and are unhappy has fuk. I feel bad for them; Once kings of the 3am bar scraps, now fat, unhappy and whipped to a whale. :D

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2011, 10:55:07 PM »
I had friends growing up that thought they were the cats ass. Were always trying to pick up and once in a while would succeed, but the girls were nothing. Meanwhile I always dated the hottest girls around and were always leagues above their girlfriends. I didn't think I was the best looking guy, but I was the most in shape, but they didn't think having muscles meant anything. After years of seeing them date average bar trash chicks and years of me having good relationships with great looking girls, they finally started giving me my props. When I moved to the big city, I dated small-time actresses, models (even playboy models), singers, girls in FHM etc, and now have been living with the most beautiful of them all and plan on marrying her. These clowns are now either single and fat, all alone, or have a fat wife and are unhappy has fuk. I feel bad for them; Once kings of the 3am bar scraps, now fat, unhappy and whipped to a whale. :D

haha post a picture of you and the playboy model sir twinks a lot