Author Topic: hahahahaha.....................  (Read 14327 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahahahaha.....................
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2008, 06:28:11 AM »
I would guarantee I make more than you... I live in a nice area on the west side of Los Angeles... You live over a gay bar.

You must have some mexican fetish... It's all you talk about.

Don't you mean east L.A...........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2008, 06:32:08 AM »
Yeah... because I know if I was making 22K a day, I'd certainly be online posting on getbig and not out doing some great living... traveling the world and not sitting over a gay bar.

Well, you see, this is why I keep saying that you guys aren't that bright.  When you're trading stocks, you don't make money everyday, there are days where you lose.  But, its hard to explain to someone who thinks that "Bad Santa" is one of the best movies of all time, right panda..................h ahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2008, 06:35:41 AM »
I've seen those comments by him... I have a couple of guys I know on Wall Street and deal with the actual high level mathematics of hedgefunds and they in no way can pull the kind of ROI on those investments... I've got some high level math, but the formulas that these guys show me are absolutely insane!

I'd love to see the formulas that Plumpy uses.
It's called knowing the right people.................. .don't be late moving lawns this morning................. ...hahahahahah.......... ........................ ....

BTW, I own all your fvcken heads................... ......hahahahahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2008, 11:12:19 AM »
Well, you see, this is why I keep saying that you guys aren't that bright.  When you're trading stocks, you don't make money everyday, there are days where you lose.  But, its hard to explain to someone who thinks that "Bad Santa" is one of the best movies of all time, right panda..................h ahahahahaha

Nah fag, you don't trade. You're on here EVERY DAY during prime trading hours. Most traders are too busy to be actually working (try it sometime) to spend time melting down on an internet forum.

You claim to have a higher ROI than the top hedge fund managers. It's 100% obvious you're full of shit poor boy.

What's it like living off government handouts and claiming to be rich on the internet, douche?

Remember when you got exposed for living in one of the three poorest sections of Toronto? HAHAHAHAHA!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »
It's called knowing the right people.................. .don't be late moving lawns this morning................. ...hahahahahah.......... ........................ ....

BTW, I own all your fvcken heads................... ......hahahahahahah

Hahaha... this bitch thinks people MOVE lawns...

Nah fag, you don't trade. You're on here EVERY DAY during prime trading hours. Most traders are too busy to be actually working (try it sometime) to spend time melting down on an internet forum.

You claim to have a higher ROI than the top hedge fund managers. It's 100% obvious you're full of shit poor boy.

What's it like living off government handouts and claiming to be rich on the internet, douche?

Remember when you got exposed for living in one of the three poorest sections of Toronto? HAHAHAHAHA!

If he had those kinds of returns, he'd be the highest paid guy on Wall Street living in a Manhattan penthouse with an office overlooking the river.

He wouldn't be hanging out over sneaky deez... How can anyone possibly believe this guy?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »
Hahaha... this bitch thinks people MOVE lawns...?
hahaahaha. not much grass to move outside Sneaky Dee's.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »

I can't see people not believing you, at one time you thought I was a skinny black guy...........keep up the good work.........hahhahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »
I can't see people not believing you, at one time you thought I was a skinny black guy...........keep up the good work.........hahhahahah

It's pretty obvious. Anyone making that much money off stocks doesn't waste their time stalking 20 year old kids on internet forums.

You once claimed to have a higher ROI than the top hedge fund managers. I called you out on it and you backpedaled as usual.

Just admit that you're dirt poor and living a fantasy on here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2008, 11:34:56 AM »
Hahaha... this bitch thinks people MOVE lawns...

If he had those kinds of returns, he'd be the highest paid guy on Wall Street living in a Manhattan penthouse with an office overlooking the river.

He wouldn't be hanging out over sneaky deez... How can anyone possibly believe this guy?
You guys sound pretty bitter, don't blame me for the bad hand that Gold delt you..................... .

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »
hahaahaha. not much grass to move outside Sneaky Dee's.
still to scared to post a pic?.................hahahah ahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
It's pretty obvious. Anyone making that much money off stocks doesn't waste their time stalking 20 year old kids on internet forums.

You once claimed to have a higher ROI than the top hedge fund managers. I called you out on it and you backpedaled as usual.

Just admit that you're dirt poor and living a fantasy on here.
What can i say, you're my amusement............... hahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »
You guys sound pretty bitter, don't blame me for the bad hand that Gold delt you..................... .

You can't even spell "God" or "dealt" correctly and you expect us to believe that you're ability to work the market? Why is it that you're the only trader in the world able to log 14 hours a day on an internet forum?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2008, 11:40:43 AM »
You can't even spell "God" or "dealt" correctly and you expect us to believe that you're ability to work the market? Why is it that you're the only trader in the world able to log 14 hours a day on an internet forum?
They're called typing errors, and right now its your amusement thats helping me past the time as I'm watching a couple of stocks.................w e're up today, thanks for asking

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
does your jew father need a few stock tips?????

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
he traydes stocs on the intearnet all day. I wouldn't believe any thing he types even if his fingers were notarized.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
he traydes stocs on the intearnet all day. I wouldn't believe any thing he types even if his fingers were notarized.
why do you keep avoiding my question, when i ask you why you don't post a pic?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »
They're called typing errors, and right now its your amusement thats helping me past the time as I'm watching a couple of stocks.................w e're up today, thanks for asking

You are hands down the biggest bullshit artist on this forum, you impoverished Canuck.  :D

I take solace knowing that your life is so pathetically sad that you have to lie about your job, working out and your sex life (or lack thereof) on here. 

Looking good not being able to spell "dealt" though! Moron.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »
You are hands down the biggest bullshit artist on this forum, you impoverished Canuck.  :D

I take solace knowing that your life is so pathetically sad that you have to lie about your job, working out and your sex life (or lack thereof) on here. 

Looking good not being able to spell "dealt" though! Moron.
You had your opportunity to see me in NYC, but you chickened out, so what do you want me to do..............hahahaha ha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »
You had your opportunity to see me in NYC, but you chickened out, so what do you want me to do..............hahahaha ha

Do you really want me to dig up the 15 page meltdown thread of you self-owning yourself after you claimed that you were coming to UConn, disappeared for a month and came back claiming you owned me?

Fuck off back to the V, poor boy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2008, 12:09:26 PM »
Do you really want me to dig up the 15 page meltdown thread of you self-owning yourself after you claimed that you were coming to UConn, disappeared for a month and came back claiming you owned me?

Fuck off back to the V, poor boy.
Oh, was that when you were threatening me with the law........hahahahahah, typical jew

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »
Oh, was that when you were threatening me with the law........hahahahahah, typical jew

Yawn. You really want to go down this road again? I believe Havenbull, Panda and Chaos remember you making a fool of yourself.

I asked you if you the law would hold me to taking a bat to your forehead. What are you so afraid about? You claim to make MILLIONS off the market. Surely you can afford some hot shot Jewish lawyers.

Oh wait, your poor and living off the Canadian government. My bad!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2008, 12:28:14 PM »
Yawn. You really want to go down this road again? I believe Havenbull, Panda and Chaos remember you making a fool of yourself.

I asked you if you the law would hold me to taking a bat to your forehead. What are you so afraid about? You claim to make MILLIONS off the market. Surely you can afford some hot shot Jewish lawyers.

Oh wait, your poor and living off the Canadian government. My bad!
Don't bring up those misfits, I have the proof.......you don't want me to embarrase you again, do you? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »
Don't bring up those misfits, I have the proof.......you don't want me to embarrase you again, do you? 

What? Asking if it would hold up in a court of law? That made you back out? That just implies to me that you were looking for an excuse to not show up.

Right around the time you changed it from you coming to meet me to me having to drive 4 hours to find you without a pic.

Face it you unemployed, poor homo, you're nothing on here. Just crawl back off to the V and give it up.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »
What? Asking if it would hold up in a court of law? That made you back out? That just implies to me that you were looking for an excuse to not show up.

Right around the time you changed it from you coming to meet me to me having to drive 4 hours to find you without a pic.

Face it you unemployed, poor ####, you're nothing on here. Just crawl back off to the V and give it up.
You said you go shopping in NYC once a year, so i asked you to tell me next time you go, and I will meet you there, cause you were so excited to see me.  But, you wouldn't tell me...................... .....

What promise? I wonder if these pm's will hold up in court. You're welcome to do what you want, as long as you throw the first punch, "tough guy".  :D

what a fvcken rat

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2008, 12:37:40 PM »
You said you go shopping in NYC once a year, so i asked you to tell me next time you go, and I will meet you there, cause you were so excited to see me.  But, you wouldn't tell me...................... .....

what a fvcken rat

Hahaha, and that made you back out of it? Oh man, that's rich. If I don't know your name or what you even look like, what would I have been able to do? Sue the internet?  ::)

You were just looking for an excuse after I accepted and you melted down for 15 pages. You're that scared of a 20 year old kid who you claim doesn't work out?

What a poor, fat, unemployed pussy. Seriously, just move on. It's embarrassing having you swing from my nutsack.