Author Topic: HOW MANY REPS WOULD YOU SAY A STRONG OFFENSIVE LINEMAN COULD BENCH WITH 315????  (Read 11028 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
final.. post on the subject

i said 15 was my best at peak ive only done it once

you said i look like i could do 10 reps with 250

fine

AT LEAST 10 REPS..WITH 315.....  if i get 9 and  i fail
10 reps or over
what do u say...

Did you see those 3 chicks asses?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
 ;D ;D ;D
how could i not..
mars is a classic ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
final.. post on the subject

i said 15 was my best at peak ive only done it once

you said i look like i could do 10 reps with 250

fine

AT LEAST 10 REPS..WITH 315.....  if i get 9 and  i fail
10 reps or over
what do u say...

What do you look like?  Tall?  That is a tempting bet.  Wouldn't mind donating to charity either.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
What do you look like?  Tall?  That is a tempting bet.  Wouldn't mind donating to charity either.
he's 5'11", and the claim was 15 reps not 9 or 10.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
im 5 10.. 5' 11
and i look like this

taken.. over a yr ago mind u
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
dude i said i benched 315 for 15.. and that was my best ever i dont do that everyworkout...
you said i look like i bench 250 for 10
now because u see im serious... ur gonna play ur little game..
no i dont get 315 for 15 everyday
but i rep 315 for 10 all day long.. even if u just woke me up

can you?
choice is an illusion

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
dude i said i benched 315 for 15.. and that was my best ever i dont do that everyworkout...

can you?

Ahhhh, I see now.  Not to sound at all racist, but I have officially changed my mind after seing mesmorph's pic.  If seen some really lean, built brothers move some crazy weight.

Etrain

• Getbig II
I'd say 5 or 6 at the very most.

Come on guys, a strong 200 lb guy can rep out 315 like cake. . .seen it many times.    You don't even have to be a bench monster.  I have been able to do 315 for 12 forever with only a bit of concentration on bench training to make it happen.  Not going to call it perfect reps but when you see the nfl guys do it. .that is sloppy bouncing shit and you could call my reps pristine in comparison:)
You did say 5'11 so that will make his arms longer but in any case, I think it is easily achievable.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
5 or 6 ha.... ;D ;D ;D
no
no less than 10...
choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

can you?

i've already told you that i get 6 maybe 7 reps with it on a good day so if you indeed do 10 then you've got me beat i'm man enought o admit that, but no i don't believe you do 15 reps with it and no i don't believe you can do sets of 10 "all day long".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
the strongest lineman you see at the NFL combine typically get 45 reps or so with 225 so i'd gues sthat would equal like 18 or so with 315.

Typical lineman would probably grind out around 20 (give or take a couple reps).   I'm 300lbs and can put up 315lbs 15 times pretty regularly and have put it up 20 times on a few exceptionally strong occassions.   If someone at 200lbs claims they can grind out 15 reps with 315lbs they're either a worldclass lifter or lying.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
5 or 6 ha.... ;D ;D ;D
no
no less than 10...

Read my last post!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
im not a world class bencher and im not lieing i have done.. 15.. once and once only...
no need to...

my younger brother by 2 yrs we look identical.. does if for 6 7 reps...
choice is an illusion

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Typical lineman would probably grind out around 20 (give or take a couple reps).   I'm 300lbs and can put up 315lbs 15 times pretty regularly and have put it up 20 times on a few exceptionally strong occassions.   If someone at 200lbs claims they can grind out 15 reps with 315lbs they're either a worldclass lifter or lying.

This kind of weight is not world class.  I saw a "little person" at the Arnold classic (in 04) do 500 or 600.  They had to put cinder blocks beside the bench so his feet would touch the gound.  It was funny...he came out to the song Trouble by pink.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
i've already told you that i get 6 maybe 7 reps with it on a good day so if you indeed do 10 then you've got me beat i'm man enought o admit that, but no i don't believe you do 15 reps with it and no i don't believe you can do sets of 10 "all day long".

well take the bet then you fat italian

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
After seeing mesmorph's pic, I say who gives a fuck how much the guy can bench press. He looks damn good.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
After seeing mesmorph's pic, I say who gives a fuck how much the guy can bench press. He looks damn good.
yes he does look very good but no way on the 15 reps with 315.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

couple more.. im lazy i need to take new photos
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
thx man
choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
thx man
you look fantastic man honestly, don't take me doubting your claim as me saying you don't look strong.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
great arms.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
you look fantastic man honestly, don't take me doubting your claim as me saying you don't look strong.

Mesmorph78: Another getbigger who actually works outl.........amazing ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Urlacher from the bears got 57 solid fcuking reps out of 225lbs. That dude is a beast. they showed a clip of it on ESPN "behind the scene"
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Urlacher from the bears got 57 solid fcuking reps out of 225lbs. That dude is a beast. they showed a clip of it on ESPN "behind the scene"
no he didn't.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!

Not a fucking chance. I hate to sound like squadfather ;D but I need to see a video of that.