Author Topic: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.  (Read 15200 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Calling on GH15...score yourself some credit points or 4ever be shuned.
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
this shows insanity at its glory,,but the more you talk the more you give gh15 reasonings to finish genxl once and forall,,i suggest mr n and mr d  and they know who they are ,,leave this "company" and continue on their own ,,,take a distance while you can fellas,,also members of getbig and anyother forums online  gh15 deeply suggest that you stop following moderators advice and count on your own judgments as of december 15,,most moderators will talk good or bad based on how many products they can get for free or fronted,,moderators are easy to buy and they wont know fake from legit ,,most of them are kids

hahah hello MR IFBB PRO WHOSE WORD IS GOLD IN THE MONGOL INDUSTRY

oh man i thought you killed yourself, but world aint that perfect.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »
Explain, why do I owe SpecialEd an apology? Help me out here, the testosterone has made me retarded, lol!
Thankyou, someone with a brain...this is my point...nothing he says is anything that has weight to it....it' just random spouting off saying drugs as many times as he can in a post...therefore making him a god on getbig.

stark does write well sinxe i can understand anything he says ,,you on the other hand assume,,i gave you the explanations i gave out of kindness and nothing else,,
by the way im not a god on getbig only,,in the last week i got a request from fox news via email to come on the oreily show and talk about the basball situation and hormones in general,,they offered gh15 to say time and place ,,inaddition they offered their studios in the country gh15 reside or in the usa depending where gh15want to do it,,they also offered  complete identity block with out abuility to recognize the individual,,gh15 is yet to give final answer ,,and no its not  $ dependent but more of safety dependent,,im afrsid that people will be able to recognize and thats a problem but they still begging both the morning show and oreilly show
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2007, 06:23:43 PM »
stark does write well sinxe i can understand anything he says ,,you on the other hand assume,,i gave you the explanations i gave out of kindness and nothing else,,
by the way im not a god on getbig only,,in the last week i got a request from fox news via email to come on the oreily show and talk about the basball situation and hormones in general,,they offered gh15 to say time and place ,,inaddition they offered their studios in the country gh15 reside or in the usa depending where gh15want to do it,,they also offered  complete identity block with out abuility to recognize the individual,,gh15 is yet to give final answer ,,and no its not  $ dependent but more of safety dependent,,im afrsid that people will be able to recognize and thats a problem but they still begging both the morning show and oreilly show

CNN just contacted me and they want to put me in a program right when fox (if that ever happen) put you on air. Reason: They want to me to say you are a mongol.

Im thinking about it, its not about the money but pleasure.
haha you are a tru mongol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2007, 06:29:05 PM »
don't pay attention to these idiots GH. they wont be happy till you leave the board and they lose a valuable source of information. i think pretty much everyone here would rather see you here than any one of the clowns who repeatedly bust your balls.

so, in the interest of generating discussion, i have some questions about what you wrote...

1) when running 1000-1200 mg of test a week, why inject every day? what is the difference between shooting say 300mg/ml test at 2ml bi- weekly?

2) you like 15iu of GH. is that 15 EOD post training? do you find this better than running say 2 & 2- 5 days a week? which would be better for fat loss pre-contest or would you say it matters- is more better or is it a waste at this time as your not getting the calories to support growth?

3) what do you think about getropin?

4) lift heavy, or for the pump?

reason you want everyday ,,especially wiht the garbage you guys get on the internet since you are afraid to order from overseas because the usa sources scare you although they are getting busted right and left,,but the reason you want the test in you every day at 250mg or so is that you want constant stable blood levels,,your body gives a shit about esters ,,your body attack that little 1 ml you put in it a day like there is no tomorrow ,,it breaks it up and use it ,,little slower little faster depend on individual response,,but you want 1 ml every single day in there if youre a big boy so you dont count on faith but count on 250mg of test provided into the blood on a daily basis building it up to 5 times what average hrt is doing so you can be 3 times bigger than average hrt ,,as simle as that

15 units for short burst for growth for begginer proffesional about 3 months on 15 every single day will grow you to a monster quite fast,,if not ready you will look redicoulous and be more of a palumbo and greg k type of physiqe and that is what you dont want or need because it leads no where

getropin = garbage chinease no good ,,no quality no nothing ,,dismissed

lift heavy but always adjust to doses of hormones you are on,,you should lift as heavy when prep and lower oils are in you,,on winstrol you shouldnt lift as heavy unless deca is in you,,it all a matter of action and reaction,,you lift heavy as long as you are doing it with good form and if not,,you reduce the weight untill you can lift it with good form
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »
I copy and pasted gh15's post into microsoft word because i wanted to save it on my computer for later reference, and you wouldnt believe how many red and green lines there were on the page.

:D :D ha!

funiiest post on getbig to date im peeing laughing :D
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2007, 06:34:16 PM »
#1 A 1000 mgs per week is a 1000 mgs per week. Personally, I'd shoot 300 mg's +/- every other day. Not only do I like the idea of constantly elevating free serum testosterone, I love the idea of taking more shots. Mentally, more shots equals more muscle.

#2 HGH for fat loss? There's got to be a better way to spend your money than that. You can get Clenbutreol & Cytomel for $100. Save that other $1,000+ for anabolics.

#3 What do I think of Getropin aka Somatropin? http://www.getropin.com/ I love it. Have you tried it? What were your results? Your receptors aren't the same as mine. Keep that in mind.

#4 Daddy-o, you've got to find out what works for you. I can't answer that question... well I could but the answer would be meaningless for you. What do I like? Heavy.

I hacks timmywongbeans account,,, remembers that you must find out what works for yous. That jew Weider called it "Instinctive training."

first 2 points ok
3 point is dimissed ,,getropin = garbage and you have a selling point,,any bodybuilder who approve the use of getopin is a dealer or freebies moderator,,be careful of the moderators now days,,only count on your intiuiaiton

rest i didnt read
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »
by the way im not a god on getbig only,,in the last week i got a request from fox news via email to come on the oreily show and talk about the basball situation and hormones in general,,they offered gh15 to say time and place ,,inaddition they offered their studios in the country gh15 reside or in the usa depending where gh15want to do it,,they also offered  complete identity block with out abuility to recognize the individual,,gh15 is yet to give final answer ,,and no its not  $ dependent but more of safety dependent,,im afrsid that people will be able to recognize and thats a problem but they still begging both the morning show and oreilly show
No, you gave out random words, that's it. Hey, be a nice guy, I'm a nice guy so I'm all for that. But when asked questions giving answers that say, "do this because I say it's the best way" or "you have to do this to be pro size" without giving reason to the statements, then the statements don't hold any water...does this make sense?

I'm not saying you have to give detailed scientific explanations...I'm no scientist and neither are you....just clarity behind your points, with reason beyond, just because you say so.

reason you want everyday ,,especially wiht the garbage you guys get on the internet since you are afraid to order from overseas because the usa sources scare you although they are getting busted right and left,,but the reason you want the test in you every day at 250mg or so is that you want constant stable blood levels,,your body gives a shit about esters ,,your body attack that little 1 ml you put in it a day like there is no tomorrow ,,it breaks it up and use it ,,little slower little faster depend on individual response,,but you want 1 ml every single day in there if youre a big boy so you dont count on faith but count on 250mg of test provided into the blood on a daily basis building it up to 5 times what average hrt is doing so you can be 3 times bigger than average hrt ,,as simle as that
Now, this is a better answer...you gave reason behind your belief...this is what I asked you in question number 1 in this thread, and now you gave a "real" answer...see my point?

BTW, 2 things, when someones right about something, I'll say hey, that guy is right...even when it's you. Also, this thread was not started to start an internet war with you, or some BS pissing match...Arnold jr. is not about that. For me, this thread was about trying to get down to the bottom of GH15, is he legit, or is he BS? Still, not convinced either way...the air still has a pungent smell to it...but time will tell. You still have yet to respond to my original rebuttal from the original list of questions.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »
Benz,

Cut out the stalking. You'll be in time-out soon enough. Say something or say nothing.
BigNationRadio.com

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »
Benz,

Cut out the stalking. You'll be in time-out soon enough. Say something or say nothing.

Have fun going to jail after fed15 bust you and many others.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2007, 07:45:41 PM »
Have fun going to jail after fed15 bust you and many others.
Now that's what I'm a talking about. Even an ounce of wit is 100x better than none.
BigNationRadio.com

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
Now that's what I'm a talking about. Even an ounce of wit is 100x better than none.

hi gh15

benz

• Getbig V

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2007, 07:59:56 PM »
No, you gave out random words, that's it. Hey, be a nice guy, I'm a nice guy so I'm all for that. But when asked questions giving answers that say, "do this because I say it's the best way" or "you have to do this to be pro size" without giving reason to the statements, then the statements don't hold any water...does this make sense?

I'm not saying you have to give detailed scientific explanations...I'm no scientist and neither are you....just clarity behind your points, with reason beyond, just because you say so.
Now, this is a better answer...you gave reason behind your belief...this is what I asked you in question number 1 in this thread, and now you gave a "real" answer...see my point?

BTW, 2 things, when someones right about something, I'll say hey, that guy is right...even when it's you. Also, this thread was not started to start an internet war with you, or some BS pissing match...Arnold jr. is not about that. For me, this thread was about trying to get down to the bottom of GH15, is he legit, or is he BS? Still, not convinced either way...the air still has a pungent smell to it...but time will tell. You still have yet to respond to my original rebuttal from the original list of questions.

arnold junior ,,if you been around even if for not so long and only since 2003 or 3004 or god knows since when,, you would understand one thing about the internet,,i will explain it to you in detail right now it will also entertain the ones who come in here for fun and will serve as red light to the people who actually know something about something

bodybuilding as of last 10 coming on 11 years ,,is basically a big big game of hormones,,everything and everyone who is bodybuiling now days practically lives on the internet,,it is this era and it started in 1996-1997 with the first ones among them ret and many more workd wide from countries where steroids are perfectly legal and not contolled same as it was in usa until very late 80s early 90s,,and will be again in 5-10 years,,

meanwhile,,,bodybuilding today and slwolwy and sefely started like that in 1996,,is a matter of hormone dealings on the internet mainly,,the gym local town suppliers sit oninternt like you and buy for their local morons from a bigger remailer who sit online that get it from couplel morons who sit overseas and abuse the whole system especially in the usa and australia and canada because that is whe\re big money can be made,,

now,,bodybuiling is indeed all drugs ,,bodybuilder are indeed all drugs,,this is the ONLY REASON THEY LOOK LIKE BODYBUILDERS,,if you take none you will never look like one period,,

getting down to know who gh15 is not what you as a moderator need to do,,,you as a moderator need to know for a fact that what gh15 says is absolut truth 100% accyrate and self experienced from ,many years in the sport and industry,,

i give you hear information you will never ever get from all the pussy professional friends of mine that are scared kids when it comes to anything involving the truth behind bodybuilding,,

what bother me the most is that some people actually cant read between the lines,,i know majority do read becaus of the emails and pms i get and many have brain and been in this for very long time,,but some people mainly the ones who takw \e advantage of this thing that haoppened in tthe usa in the last year ,,those people are also the ones behind thoe overseas "companys",,they are guys who have nothing to do with looking or being bodybuilders,,they wear glasses and weigh 160 lb and sell bunk priducts to people in usa that asre bodybuilders ,,this is what bothers me,,,they take advantage of the bodybuilders in the usa and work and do things only for their own benefits and agendas,,those people are also bribing moderators,,and the moderators are too dumb to understand that getting free goods or fronted goods will do nothing when the people that operate behind the underground garnage are scams of earth and criminals in the worst way possible,,those people will go down and not only that but the moderators will get introuble only for getting bribed by those people and playing their game

bodybuilding as of 2007 begginign of 2008 is ALL DRUGS in the usa and considered controlled ,,and this industry roll alot of money via those hormones that in many places in the world cost 1$ to make and sold to you for 20 times the cost,,atleast if they put real underground garbage inside and would aim at some perfection when it comes to dosing inaddition to selling human grade gh15 would have no problem with it,,

tryst me mr arnold junior,,i am the worst nightmare of shadey people like genx,,i been there for many many years,,
im backed up with every authority possible on the subject of hormones and there is a reason that the sources left survived ,,genx is shoing signs that its time to go is nearing,,time will prove me as always,,they may changed from british dragon to axio ,,but in reality they fuck the american bodybuilding community,,for not to forget!!! the reason barry is going to sit in for a year is not for the use of hormones but for the lies behind it

be warned stay away untill gh15 decide final verdict
thanskyou
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »

i give you hear information you will never ever get from all the pussy professional friends of mine that are scared kids when it comes to anything involving the truth behind bodybuilding,,

gh15 I would like to know what you did with my fondue set and why did you leave the
big 20inch rubber dick in my bathroom, you think i would use it???

Seriously the door you broke into will cost me a good 200 Euros, next time you ring my bell you come packing you hear me mofo?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

You're the Palumbo disciple right? Do you ask him the same questions? For example, has he explained to you why he thinks orals are crap (yet recommends Winstrol, Anadrol etc in other instances)?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
When I say getting down to who GH15 is, I'm not saying I'm trying to figure out your real identity...honestly I could care less about that. What this means is getting down to if you know what you're talking about or not...because you yourself have made some pretty big claims...that, and although a lot of what you say is on point, a lot of it is random, and general. Kind of goes back to the original question about test esters I asked you...you eventually gave a "real" answer, but not at first.

...and you're right, pro bodybuilding is about drugs...without it there is no pro bodybuilding. I do not dispute this fact...in fact, I've been preaching this for a long time...in a supportive way mind you, because I myself know what's what.

And for the record and for your own comfort, as a moderator on this board, and as a writer for several bodybuilding and steroid related web sites, I have never once pushed a source on to other people based on being bribed with free goodies from that source. There has only ever been one source that I ever vouched for openly on the internet, and I always made it very clear that this source carried both UG and human grade gear and that although his UG label was one of the only legitimate out there, going with the human grade line was always your best and safest bet.

And just one last point. Although bodybuilding is all about hormones, this is not the end all factor...as I'm sure you know, even though you implie it is.
...further more, Arnold jr. does not use UG garbage and will not advise anyone to do so themselves...there is no reason for me to push that junk on others...I'd like to see people reach their best just as I want to reach my best...plain and simple.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »
You're the Palumbo disciple right? Do you ask him the same questions? For example, has he explained to you why he thinks orals are crap (yet recommends Winstrol, Anadrol etc in other instances)?
He doesn't say orals are crap, he just states there are more efficient methods.
On the winstrol, he only recommends injectable...some people can't take too many winny injections though, too much pain for them in the long run...if this is the case he will advise tabs or drinking the liquid...either way orally is the same effect, but it needs to be taken more often, since when taken orally the half life of the product is much shorter.

You'll also notice that he no longer puts anadrol in most of his recommended cycles...like everyone, as time goes by, his methods change and evolve to fit what in his mind works best.

Last thing, do I ask him the same exact questions as I did GH15 in this thread? No, there is no need, it's not the same situation by any means...I don't have to 2nd guess anything he says...it's all stated very clearly and explained up front. that said, although he has advised me on cycles, it's never a big discusion...other aspects such as diet always take precedence...besides, he knows I'm no idiot when it comes to that, lol!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »
:D :D ha!

funiiest post on getbig to date im peeing laughing :D

awesome.  will you answer one of my questions since i have the funniest post on getbig to date?

Is there any way to use dbol without it causing hairloss if we are genetically predisposed for it? I use finasteride with test and dont have any problems, but finasteride wont work for dbol, so is there something else available?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2007, 10:17:39 PM »
awesome.  will you answer one of my questions since i have the funniest post on getbig to date?

Q: Is there any way to use dbol without it causing hairloss if we are genetically predisposed for it? I use finasteride with test and dont have any problems, but finasteride wont work for dbol, so is there something else available?

A: If you're taking real methandrostenalone, either your hair will thin or it won't. I've seen guys take 100mg a day for years and they had more hair than Elvis. I've seen guys take 25mg per day for 6 month and they couldn't go out in the sun without a hat or they'd sunburn their scalp. There's nothing you can take to change things.

FWIW, I throw in some EPO, saw palmetto & use Nizoral shampo. It can't hurt.

I's hackered timmygreenbones accont. ;)
a

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
HAHAHA MELTDOWN? I THINK PLACING 6 OUT OF 5 IS A CLASSIC LIVE MELTDOWN

benz, you are an asshole!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »