Author Topic: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.  (Read 7526 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »
Stark I will agree with you, unless you are a serious professional athlete, there is no sense.  I think the amount that the Pro's take is so huge, you have to be mentally retarded in some way to abuse you're heart like that.  However, if you're 35 and above and use a LITTLE extra test, I don't seem too much harm in taking something that you're body previously produced anyway.  Thats why they manufacture it.

Like I said, I have a problem with guys who are healty young and use the shit only to appear bigger (obviously not squat ;) )
If you can make money with it, and you take the risk... meh I still find it stupid but I don't loose sleep over it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »
I have to go train now, but please keep it coming I respect anybodies opinion.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »
Stark is outing the roidragers. 

Some of you talk like bodybuilding is only whooping and cheering oiled up drug addicts in tiny thongs pulling poses and making straining faces for admiring men who scream at the site of drug built, fluid-filled , synthetic 'muscle'.

For some it is about health and doing things naturally. It is also less about looking at other men and worshipping men, and more about oneself.
O

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2008, 08:04:57 AM »
I also don't think monkeys should be on steroids either.  They rage and fling their poo everywhere.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2008, 08:06:38 AM »
The bottom line is if a person chooses to take a moderate dose of AAS then its that persons decision. Who is Stark to pass judgement on people and tell them what to do. Too many people worry too much about what others are doing. If people actually trained and worried about themselves, they would actually look half decent. If you don't like to gas then don't gas. Simple.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »
no, the guy who knows him says that he's small and has very little muscle and trains very light on mostly machines.

Squad what do you think Stark max's out on the Adductor machine?  

Let's hear some poundage claims Stark.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2008, 08:07:18 AM »
Stark do you: Have people walk in front of you when your doing an exercise in front of the mirror    
                   Walk out of a muscular man's way and say "my bad"
                    Never have anyone ask you to spot them because of your frail stature
                    Quickly get dressed in the locker room so that nobody sees your machine-made 150lb physique

If you can say yes to these you are the pussy we all thought you were

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2008, 08:08:07 AM »
The bottom line is if a person chooses to take a moderate dose of AAS then its that persons decision. Who is Stark to pass judgement on people and tell them what to do.

He isn't telling them what to do; he's giving them his opinion on what they do.
O

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »

The best way to get hated at getbig is to talk negative about Steroids, all of a sudden you are small don't train at all and in general have no idea what you are talking about.
It's like most of these sheeps like to put their head in the sand and pretend there is no Problem, but as soon as somebody forces them to use their head and think about it they get extremly pissed off (ala Squatfather)
I never accused you of any of those things.  I don't see anything wrong if someone wants to use chemical enhancement to push bwyond their natural limit.  It's not a choice I've made for myself, but I don't look down on anyone that has.

It's not ruining "your" sport.  Drugs have been a part of BBing as long as magazines and gyms have been around.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2008, 08:12:02 AM »
Stark do you: Have people walk in front of you when your doing an exercise in front of the mirror    
                   Walk out of a muscular man's way and say "my bad"
                    Never have anyone ask you to spot them because of your frail stature
                    Quickly get dressed in the locker room so that nobody sees your machine-made 150lb physique

If you can say yes to these you are the pussy we all thought you were

dude this guy says that when stark is near a really big dude he looks down at the floor and takes a really submissive stature and avoids eye contact at all costs.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2008, 08:13:01 AM »
It seems funny to me that most of you guys are obviously not juicing.. so why the hate?
Can't you guys imagine a sport without the obvious use of enhancement drugs?

Yeah.  We'd have a bunch of regular people with "attainable" physiques to look up to.  Personally, natural physiques do not motivate me.  I know I'll never be as big as a pro or have the mass+ lines of the early 90s guys, but they're still more motivating than Mr. Natural Whatever...

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2008, 08:16:57 AM »
dude this guy says that when stark is near a really big dude he looks down at the floor and takes a really submissive stature and avoids eye contact at all costs.
Sounds like Stark is going to be outed for the pussy he really is.  Squad tell more...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2008, 08:18:34 AM »
Sounds like Stark is going to be outed for the pussy he really is.  Squad tell more...

You're quite hardcore for a noob here.  ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »
That's not even the point.

Most rec juicers are just insecure little twits that have to juice to get some self esteem. There's no point to juice if you just workout for the fun of it.

Exactly - they can be as big as they want... still babybeef  ;D
On a more positive note - the friendliest folks I have ever met in a gym where total twigs or total monsters.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2008, 08:22:54 AM »
You're quite hardcore for a noob here.  ;D ;D
Donkey I've actually been reading the site for years,  I just thought I'd finally join.  I think you guys are funny and I LMAO a lot on here.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2008, 08:24:15 AM »
Exactly - they can be as big as they want... still babybeef  ;D
On a more positive note - the friendliest folks I have ever met in a gym where total twigs or total monsters.

So which is it?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »
So which is it?

Twigs > monsters > average guy  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »
Donkey I've actually been reading the site for years,  I just thought I'd finally join.  I think you guys are funny and I LMAO a lot on here.

until you have a post count of 10,000, nobody takes you for full here.  ;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2008, 08:54:01 AM »
I never accused you of any of those things.  I don't see anything wrong if someone wants to use chemical enhancement to push bwyond their natural limit.  It's not a choice I've made for myself, but I don't look down on anyone that has.

It's not ruining "your" sport.  Drugs have been a part of BBing as long as magazines and gyms have been around.

I should have taken you out of the long list of people that do you were always civil about this subject.
And again, if somebody wants to "push" beyond there natural level find, I still find it stupid but what ever... but let's not kid ourself here, to 99% most people never reach their natural level before using Steroids you know that as well as anybody else.
And I don't look down on anybody I'm seriously not that type of guy but I do find it stupid and I do want to share my opinion about it.
Drugs have been a part of BB for a long time that is true, but not to the extend it has come now, thats all the trouble I have, skinny fucking lazy guys who never really worked out shooting roids drag down this sport and ANYBODY who loves this sport will truly understand that these people are dangerous to this sport.\

Dave, I'm not going to respond to your made up posts anymore I seriously would if they would be funny, I have always considered you an intelligent man and I respected you much more than you would think, but lol you have just really disappointed me in the last hour ;)
Seriously you are better than that you don't need to make shit up.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »
You have only one life, and you spend most of your money your effort and time on getting simply bigger ::) never mind what it will cost.
All you wannabe Pro's who juice and get no where you disgust me even more.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee FOLKS, there is more to life than looking big, bodybuilding is much more.

It's time for you to get back to the roots and discover the spirituality of Bodybuilding once again.

well said stark

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »
I also don't think monkeys should be on steroids either.  They rage and fling their poo everywhere.

lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »
well said stark

I thank you for your support friend, but you should know that you are sailing in dangerous territory here.
Most here will hate your guts by agreeing with me, my advice is to stick to the once that keep calm and
actually discuss the issue at hand without calling you names, these are the once that stay in this board
for longer than 1 month and tend to not get timeout and register at bb.com.

All I'm saying is, theres a shit storm coming your way :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »
I don't understand Stark at all.He uses these blanket statement about steroids and then think it applies to everyone.Just so you know,Ive used steroids for twenty years,and every blood test Ive ever taken has come back fine.I also just totaled 2100lbs in a power meet,following reconstructive knee surgery at 44 years old.Thanks,but I don't need your advise or worrying.I do what I want and certainly don't need your help.Now,if you want to pay my bills,then,perhaps,you can give me advise.

Please,worry about yourself.You don't want to use steroids,simply compete in drug tested organizations.Just leave me alone.Your starting to sound like our dumb ass government.Like the great JIMI HENDRIX said "I'm the one thats got to die when its time for me to die,so let me live my life,the way I want to".

By the way Ive been married for 18 years and have kids,so your worrying about me having a life is a waste of time.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
I don't understand Stark at all.He uses these blanket statement about steroids and then think it applies to everyone.Just so you know,Ive used steroids for twenty years,and every blood test Ive ever taken has come back fine.I also just totaled 2100lbs in a power meet,following reconstructive knee surgery at 44 years old.Thanks,but I don't need your advise or worrying.I do what I want and certainly don't need your help.Now,if you want to pay my bills,then,perhaps,you can give me advise.

Please,worry about yourself.You don't want to use steroids,simply compete in drug tested organizations.Just leave me alone.Your starting to sound like our dumb ass government.Like the great JIMI HENDRIX said "I'm the one thats got to die when its time for me to die,so let me live my life,the way I want to".

By the way Ive been married for 18 years and have kids,so your worrying about me having a life is a waste of time.

steroid induced meltdown.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2008, 09:23:29 AM »

Oh super duper ::)

You know I have this guy at works who has a granny that is over 100 years old and has been smoking every day of her life, I think that is prove enough that Cigarettes are NOT harmful ::)

You haven't read one point I tried to explain you simply thought, uh goodie this is an awesome chance for me to make everybody believe that I'm fuckking huge successful and have my life in check ::)
I'm maybe not super smart but damn I'm also not that dumb :D :D

oh and... it may sound harsh but nobody gives a shit if you have kids and so forth, we are discussing things here in GENERAL not individually.