Author Topic: Kai spends $213.74 on a "brunch" at the Firehouse  (Read 17927 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Kai spends $213.74 on a "brunch" at the Firehouse
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »
wow this is very bad example of a negro who makes some cash and doesn't know how to handle it, spending it on dumb shit.

and what makes you think a portion of the total isnt tax deductable

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »
and what makes you think a portion of the total isnt tax deductable

do you think Kai even knows how to do his taxes LOL, the man can't even put together a proper sentence, I bet he didn't even pay taxes the past few years.

TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »
do you think Kai even knows how to do his taxes LOL, the man can't even put together a proper sentence, I bet he didn't even pay taxes the past few years.

he'd better income average NEXT year

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:11 PM »
I assume that meals at the Firehouse would be fairly big servings?

you'd be disappointed  :-\

That's the only complaint I hear about the place, other than that the food's awesome  ;)
just not good enough

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »
HAHA he'll be broke faster than Flex was.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »
HAHA he'll be broke faster than Flex was.
showing off is so immature

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »
that bill was obviously for 3-4 people, no way in hell can one person ingest that much food. ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
that bill was obviously for 3-4 people, no way in hell can one person ingest that much food. ::)
yes, at least 2 i'd say

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 07:39:04 PM »
He probably boned those 3 half grapefruits.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »
there was a lot of state and local NPC competitors at my old gym (before i went to college), and all of them say that after a contest if u eat too much u'll feel like ur heart will explode and having serious trouble breathing. How can Kai, who has dieted much more probably, eat so much?
That's true.

After my last show I stopped at this pizza joint and had 3 slices of suasage/pepperoni with a larg order of sweet potatoe fries. Ate that. Stopped at a 7-11 and bought a bag of 'crumb donuts' and went home and ate an enire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I was saving for after the show.

Within an hour I turned pale and broke out in a cold sweat. My vision got blurry and the noise in the backround seemed to fade. I grabbed my phone and seriously considered calling 9-1-1. I didn't because after a few minutes of controlling my breathing I came 'back down'.

Yes, though. I thought I was having a heart attack.
?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
Kai should be WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY hahaah this dude can't answer a single question straight!!! LOL What a space cadet

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »
That's true.

After my last show I stopped at this pizza joint and had 3 slices of suasage/pepperoni with a larg order of sweet potatoe fries. Ate that. Stopped at a 7-11 and bought a bag of 'crumb donuts' and went home and ate an enire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I was saving for after the show.

Within an hour I turned pale and broke out in a cold sweat. My vision got blurry and the noise in the backround seemed to fade. I grabbed my phone and seriously considered calling 9-1-1. I didn't because after a few minutes of controlling my breathing I came 'back down'.

i'm glad you're ok now

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »
over $200 on a single meal at a crappy restaurant.  Wow, black people are SO GOOD with money.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »
over $200 on a single meal at a crappy restaurant.  Wow, black people are SO GOOD with money.
it'll be great to see what kind of car he buys and where he parks it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »
That's true.

LOL.   I can see the panic...that shit happened to me before and I freaked out. ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »
That's true.

your blood sugar spiked, you didn't do anything with that energy and had an anxiety attack.  scary as shit, but i've heard of other people doing hte same thing when they binge after a long diet.  the body just freaks out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
I dont diet.  too much drama, as we see here.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
My stomach shrinks after dieting for 16 weeks. I don't know how anybody could put down that much food after a contest.  My mind says yes, but the body says hell no.  Maybe becuase they have big guts they can eat alot more food.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
that bill is for 3 people.

Still a ton of food though.

his IHOP binge video was epic.

He put down about 8000 calories in one sitting

Oscar Arden as saying Kai ate 17 burgers from burger king and was still hungry  :o

Its not hunger...Its mental illness :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »
Kai should be WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY hahaah this dude can't answer a single question straight!!! LOL What a space cadet

bwhahahha that would be so funny, the press would be so mad, and Kai would just be being himself as always trying to answer questions LOL
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:34 PM »
That's true.

that is kinda what happens when you inject too much slin and you don't eat enough sugar carbs, sounds like you went hypo for a little.

jt
TEAM Nasser

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »
guess who is going to be on the shitter all night? :-\
A

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »
$11 for 3 half grapefruit.  And you wonder why the guy is still living in the projects.  Great money management.
He must have taken the Phil Plumbworth financial course. ;)

well hopefully they will name it after him like the bob bowl, maybe Kai's Katch or something, so he won't have to pay for it next time!

on a side note do you think MD could be footing the bill for any of this? isn't he in his 40's or late 30's, seems a little too old to be blowing money, so he was just probably treating himself while he is still not at home.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »
well hopefully they will name it after him like the bob bowl, maybe Kai's Katch or something, so he won't have to pay for it next time!

on a side note do you think MD could be footing the bill for any of this? isn't he in his 40's or late 30's, seems a little too old to be blowing money, so he was just probably treating himself while he is still not at home.

dudes been treating himself a lot lately though lol, to very expensive dinners, he is going to blow through this cash fast it seems, what next a supped up dodge charger with lambo doors and a bangin' sound system?
TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
Yeah Kai Greene at $200 worth of food at the Firehouse....... ::) idiots.  He was probably paying for everyone or vice versa.