Author Topic: Britains Got Talent stunner  (Read 7669 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: Britains Got Talent stunner
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 04:40:49 AM »
lol i'm not brad pitt but i am pretty sure that some bitches like me,that's my tactic
but i have to say i'm an educated turk and i'm always respectful to the bitches,if she says no i move on,one phonenumber or icqnumber a night is enough
yeah referring to women as 'the bitches' and 'white bitches' is really respectful, you sound like a class act ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 04:43:23 AM »
yeah referring to women as 'the bitches' and 'white bitches' is really respectful, you sound like a class act ;D

haha i'm glad you noticed,i wrote that hoping someone would notice haha

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 04:45:04 AM »
that's just my internet alter ego
i'm pretty nice and respectful in real life,that's why i have better chances of finding girls in normal places and not in clubs...cause most girls in the club see me and think what a macho but if they here this eloquent fucker talk they realize my iq is above average

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 04:46:20 AM »
how you call white bitches who love turks etc?
i always chill in the hip hop area when i'm in my club and there are tons of german whores who love turks
kebabsucker?

I saw a turk at the bank yesterday, he was probably with his wife, ugly fat also turk wife with a kid.
In sweden it seems like yes, turks may fool around with swedish chicks, but when it comes down to is 99% of them end up with a turk female thats not even goodlooking,

Is it because of the family tradition or something?

I have a few armenian friends that has been with goodlooking swedish women, but now 2 of them have a kid with a fat overweight turk woman.

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 04:47:27 AM »
that's just my internet alter ego
i'm pretty nice and respectful in real life,that's why i have better chances of finding girls in normal places and not in clubs...cause most girls in the club see me and think what a macho but if they here this eloquent fucker talk they realize my iq is above average

Im more of a 1 on 1 guy, rather then trying to pick up random girls in a club or whatever,

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 04:48:26 AM »
I saw a turk at the bank yesterday, he was probably with his wife, ugly fat also turk wife with a kid.
In sweden it seems like yes, turks may fool around with swedish chicks, but when it comes down to is 99% of them end up with a turk female thats not even goodlooking,

I have a few armenian friends that has been with goodlooking swedish women, but now 2 of them have a kid with a fat overweight turk woman.
are there trailer parks in sweden?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 04:49:43 AM »

most turkish girls i know are beautiful but i think you're talking bout the older generation,they mostly do not chose whom they marry...nowadays it's different,the west of turkey is like europe

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »
Im more of a 1 on 1 guy, rather then trying to pick up random girls in a club or whatever,

usually me to,it's better to fall in love and do it with passion,but in clubs it's ok to flirt and try to score

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2009, 04:52:07 AM »

I honestly dont think there is lol.

spinnis

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2009, 04:53:12 AM »
most turkish girls i know are beautiful but i think you're talking bout the older generation,they mostly do not chose whom they marry...nowadays it's different,the west of turkey is like europe

that might be the cause, or maby even though they are allowed to have a a woman from another country maby they dont want to let their father or family down or something :)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2009, 04:58:39 AM »
swedish live in commie blocks like this with 6 and a half foot ceilings.  they demolished many amazing structures to build these hellhole boxes

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 05:02:50 AM »
swedish live in commie blocks like this with 6 and a half foot ceilings.  they demolished many amazing structures to build these hellhole boxes

6.5 foot ceilings? where the fuck have you been?
some random ass immigrant sthlm suburb or what? lol

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:09 AM »
skandinavia is pretty much the less important region in europe,if it disappeared over night noone would care

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:43 AM »

i am anti IKEA style and much more the Louis XV style(shabby chic)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2009, 05:09:19 AM »
i am anti IKEA style and much more the Louis XV style(shabby chic)

hi kanye

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2009, 05:09:49 AM »
skandinavia is pretty much the less important region in europe,if it disappeared over night noone would care

most skandinavians doesn't give a shit about religion, and thats a good thing lol :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2009, 05:13:57 AM »
most skandinavians doesn't give a shit about religion, and thats a good thing lol :)
that prefab modular shit is urban trailer park ikea style.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
scandinavians were the leaders and minds being the roman empire, the southern/mediteranian europeans were actually on the bottom and middle rungs of society.
erik the red found greenland, and he found vinland(canada, around nova scotia) in 1000ad 500 years before columbus, nordic europeans are the master race.

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 05:17:26 AM »
scandinavians were the leaders and minds being the roman empire, the southern/mediteranian europeans were actually on the bottom and middle rungs of society.
erik the red found greenland, and he found vinland(canada, around nova scotia) in 1000ad 500 years before columbus, nordic europeans are the master race.

I'm a nordic european woho

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 05:23:15 AM »
i would say the ottomen are pretty much the best race and i don't say that cause i am a turk  :P

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 06:52:55 AM »
::) no

we were independant untill 1707 when we decided to join into a union with england and went on to create the british empire.

please do not speak of that which you do not know.

you have been Macowned

HAHA - I wont mention Culloden Moor then. :D

I do believe the duke of cumberland (English) defeated Bonnie prince charlie (Scottish) and the jacobite rebellion in their attempt to win back the Stewart throne..

Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

BTW, Nice shortbread. :D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »
I was thinking the same thing  ;D

That bitch is 47 and would have no idea how to suck a cock.

maybe you could show her how

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 07:22:58 AM »
She can sing.no doubt about it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »
Yes She sings well.
But, tons of pro singer sing like her.
Nothing special(Still, maybe in the future).

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2009, 07:28:28 AM »
HAHA - I wont mention Culloden Moor then. :D

I do believe the duke of cumberland (English) defeated Bonnie prince charlie (Scottish) and the jacobite rebellion in their attempt to win back the Stewart throne..

Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

BTW, Nice shortbread. :D

yes that was the battle of culloden, however you mistook it for an england vs scotland battle.

it was a british army (including scots) vs scots rebels.

to say the english beat us is wrong.
175lbs by 31st July