Author Topic: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?  (Read 19261 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
by the way this show 'science of sex appeal" is being shown tonight on discovery channel

right now the 'science of lust' is on

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2011, 06:29:51 PM »
That's right, power and money. How many times do you see a good looking girl with a butt fuking ugly guy? ALL OF THE TIME. Girls don't care about looks. Power and money are the attraction. If you don't have those, you need to focus on other factors -- wit, intelligence, humor etc. These characteristics will make a guy appear good looking through attraction.

Those are the "safe guys"... Women care about looks, and many times the women will pick that ugly dude, because she knows he won't run away, he will shower her with attention,
and he will not take attention away from her in that relationship...basically she is a selfish bitch.

I remember a few yrs ago at work seeing this one ugly Ginge
dude who had a head gear, with this hot black chick...that leaves a big "WTF!", co-workers guessed that was his attorney...who knows...but, we've all seen those "WTF" couples, and if the woman is hot, and dude is not, it's usually money, or he puts up with her bullshit and she doesn't
want any competition. Believe you me, if she wanted a Brad Pitt or Tyson Beckford look alike, she'd probably could get it and probably prefer it...just look at that Kendra chick before she blew up, look at the troll in her sex tape, I bet the majority of dudes posting in this thread looked better than him...and I bet she liked him fo his money or his lack of looks---she was getting the benefits...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
such bullshit. you check her out and if she looks in your eye for more than 4sec with a lil smile, just go talk to her and its in.

oh my bad maybe its a different game with your overweight black womens
um...   your right but so am i. i dont know if yuou realise this but what you wrote does not contradict what i wrote.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2011, 06:53:16 PM »
I'm poor ,0 wit , no very intelligent ,fucked up sense of  humor ....etc.  but very successful with women. I hope this helps

Are you black?

lesaucer

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
um...   your right but so am i. i dont know if yuou realise this but what you wrote does not contradict what i wrote.

I was trying to say that you have to check her out and smile IF she is doing the same, if you dont and act like an ass look elsewhere as soon as she looks at you she will think you dont like her or have a GF. dont worry about challenging them, if she want you for real, moment you go talk to her and she likes you, you win. no need to try to 'challenge' her lmao. guys who do this are the shy ones waiting for the girl to come talk to them..they dont get laid often...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2011, 06:59:18 PM »
Exactly , I fucked 100's of women being poor and driving shitty cars ( honda crx, mazda mx3 even a Geo metro  ;D )

That's because we are handsome muscular men who instinctively know how to attract women.

most of GB are insecure turds who fret over everything. If a good looking woman looked their way they would run home and lock themselves in the closet

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
theres a difference between relationship and being just fuckbuddy. of course for relationship you will need money and power to secure her, but in a bar, no bitches know whos the guy in there with the lambo outside, so they will always choose the best looking guys for the night

Looks don't attract girls. Girls don't work like guys do. I've seen tons of average guys leave with decent girls while the good looking guys leave empty handed.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 07:05:41 PM »
Are you black?
Nope

That's because we are handsome muscular men who instinctively know how to attract women.

most of GB are insecure turds who fret over everything. If a good looking woman looked their way they would run home and lock themselves in the closet

Haha ,agreed 100%

lesaucer

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 08:00:02 PM »
Looks don't attract girls. Girls don't work like guys do. I've seen tons of average guys leave with decent girls while the good looking guys leave empty handed.

thats because those good looking guys=shy little boys afraid to make the first move

GWAR

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2011, 09:39:52 PM »

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
Yeah, that's long term.  How many times do you see a broad married to what you said above but with a guy on the side that looks like me, Groink or Spike e.g. masculine looking men.  (BTW, I would never do that).

Hahahahahaha!!!! Really now?? Aren't you married to a fat white woman? :-\

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2011, 03:09:02 AM »

Girls are much more insecure. Also intimidated. They would prefer to take a easier option so he doesn't cheat on them. Plenty of guys like this too.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2011, 03:31:33 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2011, 03:36:21 AM »
by the way this show 'science of sex appeal" is being shown tonight on discovery channel

right now the 'science of lust' is on

E
Yeah Baby, Yeah!

GWAR

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2011, 03:41:43 AM »
Team handsome somewhat symmetrical bald headed fuckers

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2011, 03:44:10 AM »

This reminds me, I need to get a bath robe. Lookin like a champion xerxes!

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »

you f#ckin freak

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
Faces--what makes then attractive...

I did a psych paper in college on this....
bi lateral symmetry is considered attractive.....ie the right side of your face = the left side if your face...

dark skin is considered unattractive...and if you disbelieve me...answer me this...
what is the colour of death or the grim reaper?
what colour dog r you supposed to be most fearful of in most asian culture (thats india..china..nepal..pak istan..etc)
what colour ws the colour of the bird that brings news of death? (adgar alan poe)

o btw...ONLY African Americans take this as offensive...dark skinned pakistanis and indians take it in stride...so do africans...its no biggie for them

it is what it is....  :-\    
carpe` vaginum!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
Thats what she said.

You got an interesting look xerxes. Interesting gets attention. Attention gets you laid. I'm the tan bald guy out of my group of friends and get a lot of attention from females.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »

I use my tears as lubricant

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2011, 05:32:42 PM »

You got an interesting look xerxes. Interesting gets attention. Attention gets you laid. I'm the tan bald guy out of my group of friends and get a lot of attention from females.

Why do women love bald men? I know I guy who gets laid all the time just because the chick likes his cranium!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2011, 06:11:12 PM »

dude WTF did you do with your eyebrows?  :o

no offense
follow the arrows

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »
Girls are much more insecure. Also intimidated. They would prefer to take a easier option so he doesn't cheat on them. Plenty of guys like this too.

True also

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
Nah they are just honest about what they really like. physical attraction is a real thing, it's biological.

Women being attracted to ugly rich turds is actually a symptom of modern society. That is what a "provider' is now. Before their were lawyers and hedge funds..... strong, deadly men were the ones who would keep you alive.

You are correct sir...